𝚜𝙰𝚛𝙰𝚑

"I'm almost there- mhm, okay!" Yoongi hung up the phone, he was going to a sleepover with his bf and some friends.
He got there and opened the door. He saw a girl, whom he did not know.
"Um...hi." He said to the girl.
"You're so funny- oh, hi, i'll get up to meet you." She said, since she was sitting on the floor.
"Hoseok, help me." She said, doing the grabby hands towards him. He rolled his eyes and pulled her up.
"whats up? im sarah, i'm kinda like- one of the boys around here, y'know? it's super nice to meet you, uhm. Who do you know here?" She said.
Yoongi just, stood there, kinda shocked at her attitude,
"Um. Hoseok is my boyfriend." He said,
"Oh! you're his boyfriend? that's funny cause i- i thought he was single, i didn't know he was...seeing anybody. haha." She said. Yoongi looked at Hoseok with 'the look' but Hoseok only just mouthed, 'i don't know'
"Isnt it a bit cold..in here? Maybe someone should turn up the heater-" He started, but he got cut off by sArAh.
"I mean- it's not that cold in here-"
"Sarah, you should give him my sweatshirt." Hoseok said.
"-Your sweatshirt? but you gave me this to wear! ugh, fine. He could've brought his own to wear but, no i get it, you're his boyfriend." She said, taking off the hoodie.
"But i can't give you his shirt cause if i took that off- i'd practically be naked! haha." She handed Yoongi the sweatshirt,
"Oh my god, if you don't appreciate Hoseok then i'll have to come for you! haha!" She turned to Hoseok,
"Does he appreciate you? like i do?"
Yoongi was beyond pissed. His sweatshirt? His shirt?!! It was so obvious that she likes him. And she's just showing it too.
"I'm just...gunna go. I don't want to make things awkward, between you two." He mentioned between sArAh and Hoseok. He gave her his hoodie back and walked outside, going back to his car. He felt tears in his eyes.
What if he liked her back? Hoseok was bi, after all. It was possible.
-inside-
"Sarah what the fuck?!" Hoseok yelled.
"What?! i was just being nice!" She said back.
"No! you mother fucker. I swear to fuck, just leave. And give me back my sweatshirt AND shirt which you didn't even ASK to wear."
"B-but then i'll have no shirt on!"
"Do i look like i care? give it back and LEAVE."
He saw her cry as she slowly took off the shirt, but she didn't leave.
He opened the door and pushed her out. But he also left too, Going to Yoongi.
-
Yoongi was at home, crying on his bed.
He was waiting for a text, a call, anything. But nothing came.
A few minutes later, he heard a knock on his door, so he went to open it.
-
Hoseok got there and knocked a whole bunch of times. The door finally opened, revealing a red eyed, crying Yoongi.
"Oh...Yoongi. Let me explain."
The said male sniffed and nodded, moving to let the taller in. He closed the door and they both sat on the couch,
"First off, i don't know who in hell invited her, and second off, she never asked me to wear my hoodie or my shirt, i don't even know where she got that from."
"B-but you never told her t-that you were t-taken..."
"I thought she knew! we're like, the most popular couple in school! literally everyone knows."
Yoongi didn't reply, all his did was sniff and wipe his tears. Hoseok got off the couch and went onto his knees in front of Yoongi,
"Please believe me, Yoongi."
"I-I believe you..."
"Great. If you're wondering, i made her go home in her bra."
"W-what?"
"Yep, lol."
Yoongi laughed, moving down to sit in front of Hoseok. They shared a well deserved kiss and spent the rest of the night together, and if you're wondering, the sleepover still happened at Hoseoks house, except, hoseok wasn't there :>
-
Hey rats. Here's a beaver with bread
🥖🦫