𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙺

I think it was safe to say that Yoongi had a hand kink. He found some super attractive, and some, not so much.
But hohoho, did his boyfriend, Hoseok, have some good juicy tasty hands.
Yoongi loved having those big hands touching his small petite body, he couldn't get enough. But Hoseok knew that, and he loved to tease.
example:
Yoongi was sitting down on the couch, on his phone probably watching tik tok.
Hoseok came from their shared room, doing god knows what.
He came over and sat next to Yoongi, who didn't even spare him a glance.
Hoseok placed his hand on Yoongis small and thin thigh.
Yoongi glanced at it but didn't say anything, that it until Hoseok started to knead his thigh.
"Hoseok what are you doing?"
"Hm? can i not touch my boyfriend?"
Yoongi glared at him then paid attention to his phone.
the younger smirked, his big yummy hand crawling up Yoongis thigh. And that's when the other out his phone down and have gave his full attention to Hoseok.
"What are you doing? you know what'll happen if-"
The younger cut him off by sliding his hands under the others legs and pulled him on top of himself, making Yoongi straddle him.
"Hoseok I don't know what you're up to but i recommend you stop before anything happens."
The red head (hoseok) wrapped his hand loosely around Yoongis neck. The older bite his bottom lip to stop himself from making any lewd noises...
"You like that? you like how my hand is wrapped around your neck?"
Yoongi nodded, his foot shaking, from nerves.
"Please, Hoseokie...please let your big hands touch my small body...please...i need it."
"Your wish, is my command."