𝙲𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙴

-smut and aftercare
-
"J-Just a little longer..."
Yoongi was on Hoseoks lap facing away from him as the others dick was thrusted into him. They were in front of a mirror so he was forced to see the way Hoseok was wrecking his poor small body.
"I-I'm gunna c-cum.." Hoseok said.
"M-Me t-t-too.."
A few seconds later, Hoseok shot his load into the condom and Yoongis flew onto the bed and stomach as he trembled. Afterwards, he fell onto Hoseoks chest, heavily breathing with his eyes closed.
"Are you okay, Yoongi? did i go too far? you know you can use the safe word at any time-"
Yoongi leaned forward and kissed his jaw,
"I'm okay, Hoseokie. I wasn't hurting. You weren't hurting me."
"Thank you. You're perfect. Anyways, bath time!"
He picked the smaller up and walked into the bathroom, placing his cutie on the toilet seat.
He started the water and placed it at a good temperature. He turned around and saw Yoongi sleepily swaying side to side. He quickly went over and placed him on his lap so that he can lean against his chest, so now Hoseok was sitting on the toilet seat.
"Tired, baby?" He said, combing his fingers through the others damaged but soft hair.
"Mhm..."
"We can go to sleep right after this bath, okay? it'll make you feel better. And i always want the best for my cutie."
Finally the water got to the stopping point and Hoseok got up with the wittle baby in his arms and sat down, Yoongi between his legs.
"Love you,"
"wove too..."
-
Cute cute cute