𝙵𝙸𝚇𝙴𝙳 (𝙿𝚃.2 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽)

pt two to broken.
-
Hoseok and Yoongi were eating some mcdonald's for breakfast, Yoongi got the egg muffin of course, because it reminds him of the first time he got it, plus it tasted so good, he also got a chocolate shake.
"Wanna go to the mall later?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi froze, he always got scared of going outside, all his mind could think of was 'danger'.
Hoseok noticed and sighed,
"You have to get some sun, Yoongi. It's not good for you to stay here all the time. Plus i'll be there, don't you trust me?"
Yoongi nodded,
"I do...trust you. But it's scary."
"I know it is. But i'll be there with you. Please? for me?"
Yoongi hesitatingly nodded, putting the rest of his food back onto the wrapper that served as a plate.
"Good boy."
Yoongi blushed as the other reached and scratched behind Yoongis ears, he leaned into the touch, purring.
The first time Hoseok called him a good boy wasn't a good reaction. He started to have a panic attack because at the factory the man would call him a good boy whenever he raped him, so he thought it was the same situation. But, Hoseok explained and the word went from something he was scared and afraid of to something warm and something he wanted to hear all day.
"Let's get ready."
They changed, Yoongi still didn't have proper clothing so Hoseok got some things that were too small for him and cut a hole in the pants for the others tail, but the clothes were still do big on him.
Now, Yoongi was refusing to take a step outside.
"Come on Yoongi, please?"
Yoongi shook his head,
"I-I can't do it..." He pouted.
"Yes you can, Look, i'm doing it." Hoseok danced on the stairs, making Yoongi giggle.
"Here." Hoseok walked in and picked Yoongi up, walking outside.
"See? it's not bad."
Yoongi looked around, seeing all the flowers, trees, and houses.
"Hoseok!" He said, covering his eyes, thinking if he can't see anything, nothing can see him. Hoseok chuckled setting him on the ground.
Yoongi looked and saw himself standing on grass, he squeaked and jumped back into Hoseok,
"nooo! :<." Yoongi whined. Hoseok set him back down,
"yessss." Hoseok stepped back a few steps.
"If you wanna come to me, you gotta walk." He said. Yoongis eyes widened,
"b-b-but-"
"No buts, now come here."
Yoongi looked at the grass, then back up at Hoseok.
He took one step forward, then another, and another, until he was met with the chest of the one he trusted most. He felt arms wrap around him,
"Good job, kitten. I'm proud."
Hoseok pat Yoongis flat ears, he felt the vibrations of Yoongis purring against his chest.
"We must go now, Yoongi."
Hoseok held Yoongis hand as he led him to the car.
yoongi got into the passengers seat as Hoseok ran around and got into the drivers.
"Hoseokie! i've seen these machines! they move on wheels!" Yoongi bounced up and down, showing his gummy smile.
Hoseok smiled as he pulled out of the driveway.
Also, they didn't bother covering Yoongis ears and tail because it wasn't uncommon to have a hybrid.
Yoongi pressed the button and the window started to roll down, he squeaked,
"Um- Hoseokie...I-I think i broke it...."
Hoseok looked at the rolled down window,
"It's supposed to do that, Yoongi. It's not broken." Hoseok rolled down is own window.
"Oh! Okay!"
Yoongi stuck his head out the window, maybe a little too far, Hoseok noticed and quickly grabbed his shirt to pull him back in.
"Ow..." Yoongi said, rubbing at his neck.
"I'm sorry Kitten. You know i didn't want to hurt you. But you were leaning out too far, i didn't want any cars to hit you? okay?" By that time they were parked.
"O-Okay. I forgive you!"
"Thank you, Kitten." Hoseok looked at him and patted his head,
"You're always the cutest." He said. Yoongi blushed,
"N-no..."
"Yes! the cutest of them all!"
Yoongi was tomato red, but still leaning into Hoseoks touch, until the other retracted his hand and he fell on the middle table of the car. Hoseok laughed,
"You okay?"
Yoongi got up,
"mhm..meanie."
"Sorry kitten."
Yoongi pouted and crossed his arms, turning the opposite way.
Hoseok smirked and shook his head at the others childishness.
"Yoongiiiiiii~"
...
"Kittennnnn~"
...
"baby?"
"Are we going or?"
Hoseok laughed as Yoongi jumped out the car, but he slowly realized what he did and jumped right back in.
Hoseok laughed,
"You did it! come on, let's go get you some proper clothes."
"But i like these clothes! i don't want- need any more clothes!" Yoongi whined.
"No Yoongi, i cant keep cutting holes into my pants."
"No no no!"
"Stop throwing a fit."
"I don't want to! it's scary!-"
"Yoongi! Stop!"
The hybrid froze and hung his head low, he felt tears well up in his eyes, he hated when Hoseok was mad at him.
He tried his hardest not to cry, but he couldn't help it.
Hoseok just sighed,
"Yoongi you know i don't like getting made at you, at all. But you need to be more trusting to me, okay? i know it's scary but i'll be there with you. I've never let anything bad happen to you. We can go home if you want to." He explained.
Yoongi just opened the door and walked out, going towards the mall entrance. His eyes were halfway closed, and his legs felt wobbly. But he needed to show that he can do this.
Hoseok was shocked, but he quickly ran out and locked the car, then ran over to Yoongis side, he held his hand, squeezing it whenever he felt Yoongi wrap his hand around his back.
They walked inside, Yoongis eyes sparkling at everything.
"Woah..." He said.
Hoseok smiled, looking at the hybrid.
They walked around and Yoongi got used to it slowly. They went into different shops to buy him clothes, and before they knew it, they were home.
"Hoseokie! thank you!" Yoongi said, hugging him.
"No problem. You needed clothes sooner or later."
"I liked your clothes though." Yoongi pouted.
"But i cant keep cutting holes into them. It's better if you have proper hybrid clothes."
"Fine."
"Fine."
Yoongi didn't let go of the hug though, making Hoseok laugh.
"Let's get some food."
-
Rushed ik but who cares it's cute