𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂

As Yoongi was asleep, Hoseok washed his favorite stuffy and blanket. He took them out of the dryer and smiled.
He heard some noise from the littles room so he went to check it out.
"...baba...?" Yoongi called out. Hoseok quickly walked out and combed his fingers through the littlest hair,
"Yes bun?"
Yoongi reached out his hands and did grabby hands,
Hoseok chuckled and rolled onto the bed, pulling Yoongi close.
"baba....wuv..."
Hoseok cooed,
"I love my bun too."
Yoongi nuzzled his head into Hoseoks chest, feeling the warmth.
"Does baby want warm milk?" Hoseok softly asked.
Yoongi nodded, eyes closed.
"Mkay, daddy needs to get up. Wanna come with me?"
Yoongi nodded,
"Okay, upies?"
After earning another nod, Hoseok picked the sleepy little up and headed to the kitchen to make his warm milk.
He set the little down and poured the milk into the sippy cup, then placing that in the microwave.
Whilst, Yoongi was on the edge of falling asleep again, he was really tired after all the activities they did that day.
The microwave finally beeped and Hoseok grabbed the bottle, handing it to Yoongi.
"There you go bubs. Wanna go lay down again?"
"mhm.."
Hoseok picked him up once again and walked to his room, setting him down on the bed as he took sips of his milk.
"Daddy loves you sooooo much!"
"wuv dada...!"
Hoseok softly chuckled,
"good boy."
Yoongi softly smiled as he sucked on his sippy, slowly getting sleepier and sleepier.
Once fully asleep, Hoseok gently took the bottle and tucked him in.
"Goodnight precious."
-
I don't like anything i'm writing im WEEPING