𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂

"Get out."
"But dad i-"
"I don't want to hear it. You do drugs, you got expelled from school, hell you're probably apart of a gang! you are no longer my son, Hoseok."
The said male just smiled, "Hell, dad. Maybe I should've gone for you first. Who knows? Well, bye."
as he left, his dad gasped at his ignorance and closed the door, not daring to go back out.
-
Hoseok put on his leather jacket and to the abandoned apartment buildings, where over 100 gang members lived, including him. He's been apart of it for over 2 years, so he knew almost everyone, and was good friends with the boss, Taehyung.
"Hey, Tae."
"Got kicked out?"
"Finally."
Taehyung chuckled, counting some money, "Well you know you already have a room here."
The older boy nodded, "I'll be crashing here for a few months, or longer."
"Mkay, also we have someone in the basement-" Tae pulled out a folder full of forms, then picked out one and started reading it, "-His abusive brother had sold him to us for $2,000. His name is Min Yoongi and his parents left him and his brother when he was 13, he's 17 now."
"Damn."
"He liked to dress in dark, feminine clothing. Such as black skirts and lace, ect. I need you to help him out."
Hoseok nodded, getting ready to leave to the basement.
"Be careful, your like, 6 feet tall while he's only 5 feet, but he's really feisty."
"Yeah yeah."
-
"Who the fuck decided to come here and into my fucking basement- oop- god damnnnn."
Hoseok snickered at Yoongis sassiness.
"I'm Hobi, and you must be Yoongi."
"And the sky is blue, stop stating the obvious." Yoongi got up off the dirty ground, wiping his skirt and crop top, facing away from Hoseok.
The said male smirked, "Nice ass." And Yoongi gasped and turned around, going to slap the other until his wrist was caught.
"I wouldn't recommend doing that, sweetheart."
There was a hint of fear in Yoongis eyes, but he quickly snatched his wrist from Hoseoks grip and scoffed, "Fucking dickhead."
"Thanks...I've never seen a boy wear skirts to confidently, you must be the first."
"Of course i'll wear it confidently. As long as i'm away from my brother i'm as happy as i can be."
It was silent, until Yoongi gasped, "Stay still." He said, and he walked over to Hoseok and quickly snatched his leather jacket and put it on, walking to one of the cracked mirrors.
"That's my jacket, y'know." Hoseok said.
"I know, but it makes my outfit and me look hot, i'll keep it, Thanks."
"Yoongi."
"Hobi or whatever the fuck your name is."
"Give me my jacket."
"You guys kidnapped me, i should be able to keep what I want."
Hoseok sighed, "Give it to me before i take it off myself."
"Like i'd believe that."
Hoseok sighed for the nth time and walked over to the smaller, forcibly taking off the jacket,
"Hey- ow! stop! that hurts! stop that!"
Hoseok ignored his pleas and finally got the leather jacket off.
"I told you. You and your attitude really get on my nerves. I regret listening to the boss aish..."
Yoongi stayed silent, going back to his spot and sitting on the floor, hugging his knees. He should've listened to Hoseok.
He should've never forgotten this was a gang with over 100 members, he should've never pissed Hoseok off. He never should've taken his jacket.
"This place is no different from my home..." He muttered.
"Shut up, fucking slut. Geez. I'm leaving."
With that, Hoseok left and locked the door behind him, making his way to Taehyung.
-
"There is no way im ever going down there again. That whore is fucking annoying!"
Taehyung groaned, "Grow up! imagine what it's like taking care of 100 dorks. You can handle him."
"He stole my damn jacket, and wouldn't even give it back. I had to get physical and rip it off him."
"Jung Hoseok. Go back down there and help him."
"Fine!"
-
"Oh, it's you."
"Ouch."
Yoongi rolled his eyes and stared out the window, seeing cars drive by.
"Okay im sorry that i put my hands on you, okay?"
"Yeah, yeah."
Hoseok groaned, annoyed, but he took a deep breath, "Okay, how bout i show you round?"
"No."
"okay, small dick."
Yoongis head immediately turned to face Hoseok, "Did you just say I have a small dick?"
"Yessir."
Yoongi just stared at him, "Well, let me see yours, actually-no. You give me big dick energy."
"Im starting to like you more, Now let's go, it's dinner time."
"Bitch, hell no. Who knows what gross ass stinky school food youre gunna give me."
Hoseok went over and picked Yoongi up, the other squirming, "I'm wearing a skirt! what the fuck!"
"Then stop being stubborn and let's go eat, Jin made noodles, which are delicious."
He set Yoongi down and unlocked the door, holding onto the smallers wrist to make sure he isn't going anywhere.
Yoongi didn't have a problem. There was tall intimidating men with tattoos up and down, most of them having a weapon in hand. They all gave Yoongi a glare or a sexy look, so he just shuffled closer to Hoseok, which made the younger laugh.
"Scared?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You would be too if you were short and wearing a crop top and skirt surrounded by men either wanting to kill me or to fuck me."
"Touché. We're almost to the lunch room, you can sit with Jin. He's very nice."
"Why can't I just sit with you, as much as I hate you."
"I sit with the guys that either want to kill you or fuck you."
"Oh, okay i'll sit with...Jin."
"Okay, later on i'll take you to a room."
"Okay..."
Hoseok lead him to Jin, who was talking to a group of young boys.
"Jin, this is our hostage, Yoongi. He will be sitting with you guys today because the other guys have...other thoughts about him."
Jin nodded and smiled at Yoongi, "No worries, and tell them to behave themselves or else i'll whip them with a wooden spoon."
"Got it. Okay, bye, Yoongi."
"Bye..."
-
"That hostage of ours, fuck, he's so sexy."
"Keep your dick in your pants." Hoseok snapped.
"Woah woah woah, looks like someone already marked him, huh?"
Hoseok shook his head, "No. Jin said if you don't behave yourselves you all will be whipped with a wooden spoon. Remember the last time that happened?" Everyone shivered.
"Fine. Fine. But if something doesn't happen i will be fucking his pretty little ass." Hoseok glared at him.
"He's the most annoying damn thing you could ever meet, have fun fucking him." Hoseok said, making everyone, including himself, laugh.
-
Yoongi delicately at his noodles along with the boys he was sitting with. Which were named, Jimin, Soobin, Kai, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Teahyun, whom were all very nice and much more classy than the others.
But Yoongi just couldn't move his eyes from Hoseok, who was being pushed around, or pushing others, smiling, eating, and talking to the other men, and Jin noticed.
"Hoseoks father recently kicked him out, for many reasons. Im happy to see that he's happy here, he looks a lot happier than he used to."
Yoongi turned to him, "How did you get here?"
"Me and my boyfriend, Namjoon ran away together and soon, the boss found us and took us in."
The smaller just nodded, adjusting his shirt,
"You should be careful, the guys over here don't know how to control themselves around smaller boys, especially sexy ones."
"I'll take that as a compliment. And besides, i'm always in a basement anyways."
"Okay...anyway, I can tell you favor Hoseok over anyone else, just don't piss him off."
"Too late. He practically ripped the jacket off me."
"He's really impatient."
Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, got that part."
And soon, dinner was over, Yoongi waited for Hoseok at the entrance. He stood there, watching the boys walk out with each other.
He finally saw Hoseok and waited, but he quickly turned around and the next thing he knows is that he's being groped.
He gasped and quickly moved away, seeing Hoseok quickly come over and talk to the guy,
"Yujun, don't do that."
"And why not?"
"I'll get Jin."
"Fine! god..."
The male walked away and Hoseok walked over to Yoongi,
"Sorry about him, he's the most perverted person anyone's ever met."
"I...can tell."
"Okay, well, let's get you to your room. We're going to need to cross one of the most dangerous halls, so stay close."
Yoongi gulped, "Why?"
"It's the only way to your room. The hall is filled with much older men that just are...not okay. Here- just wear the jacket. You better give it to me when we get there-"
"-You need to stay close to me at all times and I advise that you close your eyes, you will be standing in front of me so they can't do anything to you. But if they do, do something to you all i can say is not to do that, since you're not marked."
Yoongi was petrified, "M-marked?"
"Together. A couple, basically. Rule is that you can't touch something that already belongs to someone. Let's take Jin, for example. His boyfriend, Namjoon marked him therefore no one except Namjoon can touch him."
"H-how do you know theyre marked?"
"just, letting everyone know he's yours and what not."
They get closer and closer, Yoongi becoming more and more nervous.
"Okay just know that i apologize in advance if they touch you in any way shape or form."
Yoongi took a few steps back, "I-I can't do it..."
Hoseok sighed, "It'll be okay."
"Why can't i have a different room? I don't want to have to go through that hall every time i go or come back! w-why don't you just pretend to mark me?"
The youngers eyes widened, "Word will spread, Yoongi.  what happened to the badass attitude?"
"It goes away once you know you might be touched by old gross grandpas. And i don't care if the word spreads!"
"But I do, I can't mark someone Im not into, Yoongi."
The said male stomped his foot, pouting.
Hoseok sighed for the nth time,
"I'll just give you a hickey and say you're marked by someone else."
Yoongi sighed and felt a bit better. Hoseok walked closer and closer, having to lean down a lot to reach Yoongis neck.
He nipped and bit at the skin, Yoongi tugging on the cloth on his back. Finally he made a hickey, a good one too.
"There, happy? let's go."
"Drop the dickhead energy."
"We would've already been at your room by now."
"After the grandpas were finished with me."
"They won't touch you but they will most definitely be whistling and checking you out."
"Let's just go."
-
Hoseok puts his hands on Yoongis shoulders and pushes him in front. Yoongi closes his eyes once he sees the men. They go through them and they hear whistling. He even felt Hoseok pull him to his chest and say, "Marked."
"by who?" one of the men said.
"By someone that doesn't want to be exposed, move."
They finally make it to the room, where Hoseok quickly shut the door.
"You can open your eyes, y'know." He says, Yoongi doing just that and turning around,
"I need to change, into sweatpants or something."
"Why not keep the skirt? you look cute."
"I've been harassed all day by multiple people, including you."
"Damn. All the guys are into smaller people, that's it."
"Wow. I know i'm like, a foot shorter but that shit hurted. Anyways, my clothes?"
Hoseok smirked, "We don't have clothes for you."
"So what you expect me to walk around naked?"
"I wouldn't mind-"
"Please shut up. We're going to your room and i'm stealing some clothes."
Hoseok laughed, "No can do."
-
"Thanks for the clothes."
"Thanks for beating the shit out of me."
Yoongi winked, "my pleasure. Anyways i will be sleeping here cause my small ass refuses to go back through that grandpa hall."
Hoseok glared at him, "I'm not sleeping on the ground."
"Neither am i. That's why we're sharing."
Hoseok squinted and gaped his mouth open, "Hell no. That's gay."
"First of all I am gay. And second of all says the guy that gave me a hickey and said i have a nice ass."
"...Still."
"Okay whatever it's take it or leave it and i'm not leaving it so i'm going to brush my teeth with an extra toothbrush you have, i hope. And go to sleep."
-
"Hoseok you big ass pussy. Just get in the bed."
Hoseok shook his head, staring at the small boy sitting on his bed.
"You dick i don't even take up that much space."
"You probably move a lot."
"I don't,"
-
And that's how Yoongi ended up on Hoseoks chest the next morning 😀👍
Hoseok woke up to some pressure on his chest, he opened his eyes and saw black hair. He sighed and threw his head back and forth against the pillow. He was glad that his legs were opened so Yoongis body was on the middle, so he wouldn't numb his legs.
"Yoongi. Get the fuck up."
He was going to yell, but before then he noticed Yoongis body trembling, causing him to cock an eyebrow upward.
He sighed and grabbed the blanket, putting it on top of his and Yoongis body.
The trembling didn't stop, however. So Hoseok assumed it was a nightmare or something like that.
-
Yoongi woke up, he's just had a terrible memory of his brother abusing him mentally and physically. It was true that he was actually very insecure and shy, but he built his wall and it needs to stay up.
It was very true that he wanted to drown in hoodies and just sleep all day long. like he was doing with Hoseoks hoodie and sweatpants, they smelled really good according to him. Like cigarettes and cologne.
soon, he had realized that he was on top of Hoseok.
"Shit..." He muttered.
"I can hear you, and i remember you saying you don't move in your sleep. Care to explain?" Hoseok said with his hot groggy morning voice.
"Umm, i lied."
"Obviously."
"I just wanted to go to sleep and you were being an annoying ass bitch."
"Damn, let's go back to sleep...i'm tired."
Yoongi laid his head back down onto Hoseoks chest, falling back asleep.
"What makes you think you can just stay on me? this is the vip section, sir."
Yoongi turned and faced the other way, not moving off,
"Shut up, i'm twired now..." He yawned.
"Dick."
-
"Okay, hostage. we missed breakfast, great. And lunch isn't until a few hours. So we starve."
Yoongi was back onto his side of the bed, Hoseok already up and ready walking back and forth.
"Come on, fat ass, get up." He smacked the others butt through the sweater, he was laying on his stomach.
"no."
Hoseok glared at the more than half way asleep male.
"I got work to do. And I can't leave you here."
...
"Yoongi."
...
"Min Yoongi."
...
"Oh my fucking god."