Stylist pt.2 (YM)

this is kind of a part 2 to stylist but it's about Yoongi and Jimin ;))))

-

"Jimin?"

the said boy looked up. he was currently in the sowing room making a new outfit for the boss to wear to a concert.

"yes sir?"

Yoongis eyes widened, Jimin has never called him 'sir' before.

but god did he love it.

then suddenly the two ended up in the bosses office making out. This has happened plenty before.

Jimin was straddling Yoongis lap while he sat on the desk chair, hands groping the stylists ass.

"fuck you're so hot," Yoongi muttered, making Jimin smile,

"am i now?"

"definitely,"

The two continued until there was a knock at the door.

"boss? can i come in?"

the two looked at eachother

"Taehyung," they both said.

Jimin got off of Yoongis lap and just stood there as the door opened,

"are you okay- oh. Jimin?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as the two very obviously we're doing something. they had messy hair and their lips were red and coated.

"um..here's a folder for Jungkooks outfit for his interview...bye!"

And he quickly walked out, shutting the door.

Jimin and Yoongi both sighed in relief, thankful Taehyung didn't ask any questions.

"i gotta get back to work, i'll see you later?" Jimin said. Yoongi stood up from his hair and wrapped his arms around him, pecking his lips,

"okay, call me if you need anything,"

Jimin smiled and walked over to the door,

"will do!"

-

"JIMIN! what going ok between you and the boss?" Taehyung yelled as soon as he made his way into the studio.

"ummmm..."

Taehyung smirked as he folded the clothes and fabrics around the room,

"you two a thing now?" he asked.

"well...not quite. we just...kiss sometimes. but neither of us has confessed or anything."

Taehyung smiled and walked over to the boy, laying a hand on his shoulder,

"then confess! i'm positive the boss likes you too."

"but what if he doesn't?"

Taehyung laughed,

"he lets you call him by his real name! he never gets mad at you and doesn't make you knock to go inside his office. He likes you, Jimin."

Sighing, Jimin nodded,

"i guess you're right."

Taehyung smiled and nodded,

"i'm always right! now, maybe you can invite him to a coffee shop or something after work. Get to know eachother, then confess!"

Jimin pursed his lips,

"i-i don't know Tae...what if i get rejected? then it'll be awkward because he's the boss and i'm HIS stylist."

"Trust me Jimin, i'm always right."

Jimin needs to thank Taehyung later.

He did exactly what he had told him to do, and it turns out that Taehyung, was indeed, right. Per usual.

Exhibit A:

"Do you come here often?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin had asked Yoongi to go to a coffee shop that Taehyung had recommended, Jimins never been there,

"Yeah i come here all the time!"

They walked inside and sat down, the waiter soon taking their order.

"I've got to say Jimin, you've managed to pull off every single suit you've made for me, i'm impressed."

Jimins cheeks blushed a pink rosy color,

"Oh, thank you! i really do try to match the concepts." he responded.

"I'm more surprised how no other company had managed to snatch you up before I did. You're talented."

"T-Thank you, Yoongi."

Soon the waiter had gave them their orders, laying them down on the table.

"So, Jimin," Yoongi started, taking a sip of his coffee before continuing, "what's the reason of this? i know it's for something," he smirked.

"um-well, i-i..." he stuttered,

"you what?"

"iwantedtotellyouthatireallylikeyouandhopeyoulikemetoo?" he quickly said, but Yoongi understood perfectly.

"makes sense, i've always known."

Jimins eyes widened,

"really?!"

The older laughed and nodded,

"nobody else would buy their boss gifts like you do Jimin, i've course i've known."

"i thought i was just being nice..." the stylist muttered.

"don't worry! i am happy to tell you i feel the same way. I won't let all those make out sessions go to waste."

Jimin blushed even harder. He couldve sworn he was a tomato at this point.

"O-oh! thats great! thank god the feelings mutual, that would've been really embarrassing."

Yoongi smiled,

"who wouldn't like you? you're too cute,"

jimin was about to explode. Yoongi was enjoying every minute of it.

-

They ended up going to Yoongis house after their so called 'date'. The two had a pretty good time, they drank some wine and watched some disney movies, to Jimins request.

They did end up getting together, which was so cute and Jungkook and Taehyung were so happy about it. Especially Tae since his best friend wasn't single anymore and they could go on double dates now.

Okay that's it bye bye 🤑🤑