𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂

requested by: @yoongisparkling
-
Hoseok walked into his new apartment, smiling. He had just moved to his dream city, Seoul.
His mother had warned him about his soulmate and if he doesn't find them before the age 21, he will forever be blind, it's a curse, she says.
He was now 20, he wasn't too far ahead kookie for his soulmate, he just wanted to live a decent life. But if he ever did find them, he wouldn't be mad, of course.
He sat down on the couch, turning on the tv and watching some shows he's never seen. Soon, about 4 hours later, he got up and got ready for bed, tomorrow was his first day of work, he has to put in a good first impression.
He brushed his teeth, put his pjs on, and went straight to sleep.
-
"H-Hello...i'm the new-"
"Ahh! new person! finally! everyone here is so grumpy, hopefully you'll be better! anyways, i bet you're Jung Hoseok. Here's your key and your office is on the third floor."
He smiled and thanked the receptionist. He got his key and headed into the elevator to the third floor.
He walked in, amazed. The office floor was in cubes, so his coworkers were all there too.
"Hi, I'm Yoo-why are your eyes orange?"
Hoseoks eyes widened,
"I-Uh...I'm Hoseok!"
"Great, but why-"
"I'll tell you later."
-
"So the reason why my eyes are orange...is because you're my soulmate."
"Your what now."
Hoseok gulped,
"Everyone else but you sees my eyes as brown...but only you can see them as orange, which is why i know you're my soulmate."
Yoongi scoffed,
"Like i'm going to believe that."
"It's true! ask anyone what color my eyes are! they'll say brown!"
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"No, i won't be going around like a maniac. Maybe you should get some rest..." Was all he said before he walked away,
"B-but- aw, who am i kidding."
Hoseok, with a low chin, walked away, back home.
"How am i going to convince him?" He thought.
-
Yoongi drove his way home, once he got there he went on his laptop and searched up everything that hoseok had said. It said that i was possible, and that there were very few family's who had the curse. He decided to keep acting clueless, and tease Hoseok.
-next day-
"Hey Hoseok. You good after some rest ever since yesterday?" Yoongi said. Hoseok frowned,
"It's true! i swear! you and me are soulmates!"
"I don't think so. Sit down, maybe that'll help."
Hoseok sighed and sat down, getting right to work.
-
As the days pass, with Hoseok bothering Yoongi about the soulmates thing, He asked the older on a small hangout.
"A...hangout?"
Hoseok nodded,
"Yeah. I don't have many friends...so i figured why not bring you, to see the christmas lights."
Yoongi sighed and nodded,
"Fine. But no funny business, got it?"
"Got it!"
-
They went on their little "Hangout," And had the most fun they've ever had. Plus Hoseok got chased around by a goose, which made Yoongi laugh so hard he was practically crying.
"Shut up."
Yoongi wiped his tears,
"S-Sorry! It-it just chased you!"
Hoseok pouted, making Yoongi laugh more.
"Stoooop im leaving."
Yoongi quickly shut up and grabbed Hoseoks hand. "Nooo don't go."
They ended up causing a scene at the christmas light show, fighting about if snowflakes are a thing or not...which was dumb. And they got kicked out.
Yoongi laughed as Hoseok chuckled,
"Hoseok...do you still believe in that soulmate thing?" Yoongi suddenly asked.
"Of course i do. But unfortunately you don't."
"Well that's the thing...i have been knowing, i've been kinda just teasing you."
Hoseoks jaw dropped,
"R-really?!"
"'mhm, and i do think, that maybe you are my true soulmate."
-
hey rats, Im so sorry that there isn't any smut like the request asked for, i'll do a spam of some soon lol and i'm sorry it took literally FOREVER