𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷

Request by: panicatthedisco_12
-
Yoongi walks into the party like a bad ass bitch.
He got his short skirt on, showing half of his ass, a tank top, and some bad ass heels.
He goes to his friend group, who consisted of Jimin, another bad bitch, his boyfriends, Tae and Jungkook. Taehyung, which was an 🦢🧺🧸aesthetic and Jungkook, who was an 🕷⛓💀 aesthetic.
Tae was more introverted than his boyfriends, he always just kinda stayed in the back, or hiding with his boyfriends who were always making out. His didn't mind though, cause they always made it up to him when they all got home 😉.
Jimin tapped Yoongis shoulder,
"Look at that hotass man..." He pointed to a man that was just leaning against the wall on his phone.
"Bitchhh, you spotted a good one. Should i go talk to him?" Yoongi said.
"Fuck yeah! give him my number while you're at it." Jimin said, catching the attention of his two boyfriends.
Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked over, putting his innocent face on,
"Hi." He said, making the guy not to young look,
"What's up."
"mmm, nothing. Just thought you were really hot." He said, making them both laugh,
"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself."
"Really? you think so?"
"Of course. Well, I'm Hoseok."
"Yoongi. Min Yoongi."
Hoseok smirked,
"You're not as innocent, are you?"
The smaller smiled,
"Maybe."
"Unfortunately for you, i'm more of a cute guy, not hot."
"I can guarantee you that i sound cuter than i do now in bed."
They both smiled,
"Desperate, are we?"
"Ouch. This is a party, at least some of us has to be desperate. But if you want, i'll leave. I'll be going knowing i tried and that's enough for me." Yoongi said. He walked away after a quick bow and ran back to jimin.
"Sooo?"
Yoongi sighed,
"He was nice at first, then he called me desperate."
Jimin gasped,
"What an asshole!"
"Eh, It's alright. My mood is thrown, i'll come back next week. I'm going to get changed and probably get some food."
"Alright, but remember, this isn't the end of the world." Jimin hugged his best friend,
"I know, it's just not the best whenever a bad bitch like me is rejected first thing."
"lmao, remember. You're a bad bad bitch."
"Always will be."
He went into a bathroom and pulled on his sweatpants and oversized shirt. He quickly slid through the crowd and went out. He then walked to a mcdonald's and ordered, sitting down afterwards.
He was a bit sad, he recognized the guy from school, and being rejected by someone hot makes you feel like your aren't good enough for someone like them. But he has to remember that he's a bad ass bitch...at parties.
He sadly ate his chicken nuggets, until  someone sat on the chair across from him, He looked up and saw Hoseok.
"Oh, Hi." Yoongi said, continuing to eat.
"Hey, I just wanted to apologize, His shirt guy named Jimin came to me and started yelling at me. I'm sorry i called you desperate, i didn't know you didn't like it that much."
"No. It's fine, i'm desperate, i'd have to admit. Being desperate is all i have at this point."
Hoseok was confused, but didn't push it.
"How'd you know to find me here?" The smaller then asked.
"Jimin, told me you'd probably be here."
He nodded and continued to eat his nuggets, slowly.
"I'm going home." Yoongi suddenly said, grabbing the box of nuggets then walking out.
Hoseok followed him,
"Why're you following me. This bad bitch isnt taking fan pictures at the moment."
The taller male laughed,
"Don't know. I just feel bad."
"Feel bad somewhere else. I want my holly, my chicken nuggets, and netflix."
"Holly?"
"My dog, sherlock."
The younger just laughed it off and kept following him,
"Stop following me. I need to weep while watching netflix while eating pizza."
"But you just had chicken nuggets."
"And? im still getting pizza. I don't give a fuckity fuck if i get fat."
"Damn. I want pizza."
Yoongi scoffed as he opened his house door,
"Buy your own."
Hoseok frowned,
"What if i buy this one, to make it up to you."
"...Fine. But get inside, it's cold."
Hoseok smiled and skipped inside, his nose being filled with the cinnamon and pine scent that the house holds.
Yoongi laid down on his couch, which was a beige color with white blankets on top.
He ordered it online, stealing Hoseoks card and typing in the numbers.
"Here, take your card back." He said, surprising Hoseok,
"What- how'd you get it?"
"Bad bitches can do anything. The pizza will be here soon."
-
The pizza finally got there and they decided on a christmas movie though it wasn't anywhere NEAR christmas.
They finished the pizzas and the movie.
"Okay now get out."
Hoseok scoffed,
"What? now you don't want to get railed?"
"Honey, theres certain times of the day and night for that. And i don't want you fucking me anyways. Goodnight."
"My house is 20 minutes away on foot."
"Walk."
"It's dark and cold."
"Walking will warm you up."
"I'll buy you mcdonald's tomorrow if you let me stay for tonight."
...
"Welcome in, this is my home. Enjoy."
Hoseok smiled and walked right in,
"Sleep on the couch." Yoongi said.
"Whyyyy can't i sleep with you on a bedddddd."
"Cause the bed is mine. And now the couch is yours.
Sleep on it."
"Fine, fine."
-
the next morning, Hoseok was expecting to find Yoongi all dressed up and glamorous, but once he came out of his room, his hair was pointing in all directions, he was only wearing a sweatshirt and sweats,
"Woah, what happened to you?" Hoseok asked.
"Shut it. You know how to drive right?"
"Yeah."
"Great. Let's take my car and go through the drive thru."
He nodded and grabbed keys, going to unlock the car. They got in, Hoseok in the drivers and Yoongi in the passenger seat.
On the way there, Yoongi fell asleep. though it was 5 minutes away.
The driver didn't know whether to wake him up or not, but he did since he needed the order,
"Yoongi, wake up." He said softly,
The other stirred awake, rubbing his eyes and pouting, which Hoseok found cute.
"What do you want?"
"Mm...burrito and chocolate shake..."
"Okay."
He ordered whenever it was his turn and paid and got the food at the window.
"Here youuuu go."
"Thanks."
"No problem. At least now i know i repayed by small debt."
"Mhm."
Yoongi pulled out his phone and threw it onto Hoseoks lap.
"Why'd..."
"Put your number in there."
Hoseok nodded and picked it up, Yoongi telling him the passcode, he then added his number and saved it as, "Sugar Daddy💕"
Yoongi saw,
"wow. Amazing."
"Yeah. Okay so let's go somewhere."
"Yeah. By the way my dogs in the back seat."
"Your what?"
Hoseok quickly looked back and saw the small poodle, just sitting there.
"There is a dog. In the backseat. And i didn't know."
Yoongi giggled, which Hoseok now decided thats a sounds that he absolutely adores,
"You're so cute, i swear."
Yoongi blushed,
"T-Thank you? also, i've been wondering who invited you to the party? i've never seen you there."
"Ah, yes. You know namjoon?"
"Oh yeah, the tall guy that hangs out with the absolute most gorgeous man i've ever seen?"
"Yeah, he's my step brother, he invited me. I'm not a big partier, so yeah."
"I can tell you're not a big partier. I go there every other day, literally."
"Wow."
They rode around for hours beating hours, talking and talking about random things.
Hoseok pulled up on a cliff, being able to see the sunset.
They sat on the hood of the car.
They felt so much closer, so much more than strangers.
They held hands, and Yoongi actually really like it.
He couldn't take it anymore, he flipped over, straddling Hoseok with one leg on each side of his body, and he connected his lips to the youngers. Hoseok was shocked for a few seconds, but he then just melted into it and held his hands on his waist, kissing back. They started making out as the sun went down.
Hoseok tried to pull back but Yoongi kept going. They both smiled into the kiss as they fell back, Yoongi now on top of Hoseok.
Finally, they pulled back, panting.
"Still desperate i see."
Yoongi rolled his eyes as he smiled,
"Yeah. Only for you."
-
Hey rats, Thx for all the requests, but keep it comin i feel rich with all these requests now make me richer 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑