𝙷𝙼𝙿𝙷 (𝙿𝚃.3 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

pt 3 if mine
-
Hoseok woke up to an empty bed, he quickly got up, rubbing his eyes. He noticed that his shirt was off, thinking he got hot in the middle of the night and threw it off. His grey ears twitched and his tail sagged, almost touching the floor.
He wondered throughout the room and bathroom, the small bunny no where to be found.
"Bun? Yoongi?" He called out.
He went into the living room and kitchen, still no bunny.
He found a note on the counter of the kitchen,

Hi hoseokie! if u woke up just wanted to let you know i'm out to get groceries! i'm also getting some take out for brunch, since it's probably about 11 when you're reading this:

Hoseok looked at the clock

11:03

Anyways, i'll be back soon, luv u! <3

The wolf smiled, happy to have such a good boy-

"Hoseok!"
The said male heard the door slam shut, he quickly made his way over to see a panting bunny.

"Yoongi? what's wrong?" He questioned.
"I-I- hah...first a bird chased me for a-a reason? then-then a lion? not n-namjoon tho..."
Hoseok toon the bags that were in his hand and set them down,
"Are you hurt?" He quickly asked. Yoongi shook his head,
"No, just thought it was funny. Anyways, i got some Tteakbokki for us, if you want :>."
The other nodded, smiling.
"Thank youuu."
Yoongi smiled and started walking to the kitchen, Hoseok walked beside him with his hand on the bunny's waist. Which soon went down and squished his ass.
Yoongi squeaked,
"Hobiiiiii ~" he blushed, long ears covering his tomato red face.
The wolf snickered,
"Youre so cute."
"L-let's eat, sneaky wolf."
And they ate lol
-
"Hey Hoseok? do we need chocolate? did i eat it all *gasp* did YOU eat it all?"
The two were at the gas station, getting some snacks.
The wolf laughed, squeezing the bunny's hand,
"No, bun. You ate it all."
"Oh..."
Yoongi put some chocolate into the basket, looking up to smile at Hoseok cheekily.
The taller shook his head, rubbing his hand in Yoongis hair,
"You're so cute, my little bunbun."
"You've gotten much bolder ever since we met." Yoongi smiled.
The wolf raised an eyebrow,
"I have?"
"Mhm! you used to be very shy, Hobi."
The said male raised an eyebrow,
"I was?"
"Mhm, you were so cute and shy, i was usually the one to initiate any contact. Now look at you: squishing my butt."
Hoseok looked down to his hand which has unconsciously moved down to his ass. He quickly removed it and back to holding hands with the other.
"It's like a little stress ball i can't help it." he explained.
"I- let's go pay."
Hoseok laughed at the others reaction and they went to pay.
After that and returning home Yoongi stored away all the chocolate and things.
"Hoseok? why do you put the cereal all the way at the top?"
"Cause it's cute when you need my help to reach them." He heard.
"Hobi!!~" Said the bunny. The wolf laughed and lifted him up with ease, letting him get what he needed before kissing his pouty lips and setting him down.
"You're so touchy." Yoongi pursed his lips jokingly.
"Might be my rut coming, or i just feel like loving you :>."
"hm, let me know if you hit your rut, i can see if i can stay with Jin and Jimin." Yoongi said.
Hoseok pouted,
"But I want you hereee with meeee~" He wrapped his arms around the bunny's waist, giving him a back hug. His fingers rubbing and gently pinching Yoongis cute tummy.
The smaller smiled and turned around, placing his small hands on Hoseoks chest, and having to look up to look him in the eye,
"I know Hoseokie...i'm just- not ready. The panther thing that happened a few months ago..I-I just-"
The wolf pulled him closer, if possible, and pushed his head to rest on his chest,
"I know, Bun. Im not pressuring you. Take your time, okay? i'll always wait for you."
Yoongi snuggled into his chest,
"Thank you, you're the best."
"I know."
Yoongi hit his chest and squirmed out of his hold.
"Sky wolf."
"Adorable bunny."
"Hmph."
"Lmao."
"Let's go cuddle."
"Bet."
-
LMAO sorry i havnt been posting at all it's because in my school we only went to school 2 days a week and now we go EVERYDAY with EVERYONE and it's tiring