stylist (TK)

"So, Jungkook. We found a new stylist for you."

Jeon Jungkook. The worlds heart throb. An idol, actor, and model. He performs concerts frequently and everyone swoons for him.

Over a week ago, his stylist was fired for touching him inappropriately and for sharing confidential information on social media.

But his boss had found a new one quickly, i mean, who wouldn't want to be jeon Jungkooks stylist?

"ah, okay. perfect since i have a concert in a month." the idol said.

"he's already working on your outfits for it. And may i say he's a damn genius."

Jungkook smirked,

"good."

-

"OMG YOU ACTUALLY GOT THE JOB?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded at his yelling best friend,

"I did Jimin!!! i sent a resume and a portfolio! and i guess they really liked it!!" he smiled.

The two boys were sitting on the bed at Jimins house, fangirling over Jungkooks last concert and photo shoot.

"i've already started on planning his outfits for his next concert, i'll have to go there like a week before so that he can try on his outfit that I MAKE!!!"

Jimin squealed in happiness for his best friend,

"Tae this is amazing! let me know what he smells like."

They both laughed, continuing to find and drool over more pictures of the idol.

-

"Jungkook, this is your new stylist, Kim Taehyung. You guys will be going over some details of the new clothes and just be getting acquainted."

Jungkook was sitting on the couch of the headquarters, previously bored since he had free time.

He looked up and saw the boy, who was wearing long flowy green pants with a beige shirt. It suited him.

The boy was holding what seemed to be a folder and a backpack.

The boss left and the two boys just basked in the silence.

"Um, im Taehyung." he then said.

"Jungkook. Come, take a seat."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, sitting next to the idol.

"Heres some sketches of some ideas," Taehyung handed him the folder, which had a lot of cute stickers on it.

While Jungkook looked through those, Taehyung grabbed some fabric from his backpack.

"These are perfect, you're really good at this. I'm not surprised my boss hired you," Jungkook smiled. Handing the folder back.

"oh! thank you! i'm actually really surprised i got hired. Anyways, here's some fabric ideas for the shirt and pants, i wanted to make sure it's breathable but still looking, you know, professionally done." Taehyung smiled, showing him the fabric samples.

"these should definitely work! thank you. My old stylist never gave me samples," Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung panicked, Jungkook just THANKED AND SMILED AT HIM!

"thank god she got fired then."

...

"wait no i didn't mean it like that i mean it's not good she got fired she just lost her job and income but it's good because she didn't give you samples i mean every stylist should ask for opinions and thoughts but-"