𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚇𝚇 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙿 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙿 (𝙿𝚃.10 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

pt. 10 of mine
-smut
-
Hoseok pulled down Yoongis shirt, taking it off. As the last thing he had on now was his underwear.
The water falling down the shower head ran, the two still dry as they weren't even in yet.
Hoseok slid his hands under Yoongis underwear, his large hands groping and squeezing his ass.
Yoongi fisted Hoseoks shirt and whimpered, feeling the other finally lull down the last piece of clothing on him, now completely naked and exposed.
The wolf took off his own clothing and smashed his lips with the small bunnies, heavily and sloppily making out.
"H-Hoseok~" Yoongi moaned.
Hoseok pushes into the shower, the two getting wet. He picks the bunny up and props him against the wall, in between the bunny's little legs.
They continue to kiss, Yoongi running his hands through Hoseoks wet hair.
The wolfs hands were still on Yoongis ass, his fingers teasing his hole until he finally shoved on in.
"Ah!~" Yoongi moaned loudly, his long ears laying on his shoulders.
Hoseoks grey ears lay flat on his head, his tail swishing in the water.
The wolf then entered 3 more fingers, making Yoongi cringe and squirm,
" Am I hurting you, love?" Hoseok asked, seeing the bunny's reaction.
"Ah~ n-no...J-just felts weir-weird..." He stuttered.
"Remember the safe word, k?"
"m-mhm..."
Hoseok out Yoongi down and turned his around so that he was facing the shower wall. The bunny put his hands on the wall for support as his head was also leaning against it.
The wolf rested his hands on the others hips, pushing down to make his arch his back.
He pressed his tip against Yoongis asshole,
"Ready?" He asked.
"Y-yes..."
Yoongi did not see the extra stretch coming, he should've because Hoseok just put in 4 fingers this time.
After Yoongi adjusted a little Hoseok started to thrust, just like the first time they had sex Yoongi looked down and saw Hoseoks dick make a bulge in his stomach every time he thrusted.
They soon both came, Hoseok having to hold Yoongi up as his legs were numb.
"Love you."
Yoongi muttered as he let Hoseok change him,
"I love you too, darling."