𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈 (𝙿𝚃.4 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

part 4 of mine
-smut
-
It's been a few days since that last conversation, and all they've been doing was staying comfortable.
Until...
They were cuddling on the couch watching a movie, until Hoseok started to feel...hot and aroused.
"Y-Yoongi..." He stuttered. The bunny looked up at him,
"Hm?"
"My....my rut..."
Yoongi sat up, along with Hoseok,
"Oh...um. I'll...i'll call Jimin and Jin-Hobi?"
The wolf shook his head and wrapped his long arms around the others small waist, pulling him down. Now the wolf was spooning the bunny.
"I don't want you to leave me...I-I won't do anything just...i need you."
Yoongi pursed his lips,
"You're in a rut, Hoseok. You and I both know what you need."
He felt a nod on his back, since Hoseok was smelling his scent.
"I just want you in my arms...i promise i won't do anything...need your scent.."
Yoongi sighed,
"Okay, okay."
He leaned into the others touch, feeling Hoseoks warm breath on his neck.
"Hoseok...are you okay?" he asked.
"Y-Yeah..."
"Hm."
They stayed like that until Hoseok fell asleep. Yoongi turned around to look at him, cupping his cheeks. He can smell the strong smell of the rut in his nose.
"Oh, Hobi. I'm sorry..." He said in a whisper.
The wolf stirred around,
"For?" The bunny heard. Surprised that he was even awake.
"I want to help you."
Hoseok opened his eyes,
"Y-Yoongi you eve-even told me you aren't r-ready."
He stuttered.
"But i trust you, a lot."
"Still, i don't want you doing this because i'm in a rut."
The bunny's ears twitched,
"Would it matter? hobi? you're still sane. still you."
Hoseok didn't respond, he just looked down. He felt Yoongi thumb rub against his flushed cheeks,
"I wanna do this, Hoseok."
"B-But youre so small and i'm-"
"i'll be okay. i'll tell you if i'm hurting, okay?"
"I'm not so sure-"
"Do you not want to?"
The wolf quickly shook his head,
"It's not that i don't want to, i-it's just im scared y-you don't actually w-want it."
Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows,
"I do, Hoseok. I trust you the most."
The wolf slowly sat up, pulling the smaller onto his lap.
"Tell me if you want to s-stop. I will."
Yoongi nodded with a slight smile, leaning forward and capturing the others lips into a kiss.
They pulled back for a second after the sweet kiss, but soon reattached them only to turn into a heated make out.
Hoseoks hands travelled down to Yoongis small (thick) ass. Squeezing it gently, The bunny moaned into the kiss, the feeling of Hoseoks tongue inside his mouth exciting him.
They pulled back, saliva still connecting them.
Hoseoks hands now traveled up to Yoongis cute bunny ears, threading them between his fingers. Yoongi whimpered, in a good way. It felt good.
"P-please touch me..."
Hoseok heard. He suddenly smelt the sweet smell of cupcakes and peppermint. Yoongis heat. It wasn't common for a predators rut to trigger a preys heat, but it's possible. Yoongi can't get pregnant anyways.
Yoongi started to move his hips back and forth of Hoseoks thigh, trying to get any friction to his dick.
"h-hobi! p-please...!"
"It's okay, bun. We'll help each other." Hoseok said. He slowly slid his own shirt off before taking the others off. His large hands running up and down Yoongis sides, his thumb running over his cute hard nipples.
"A-ah~ h-hobi~" Yoongi moaned. the wolf picked him up and quickly walked into their shared room, closing the door.
"P-please touch me...please please...i've been good...hobi..." Yoongi begged.
"it's okay, bun, you're okay." The wolf reassured. He dropped him onto the bed before hovering over him. Giving him a kiss on the lips before moving down to his hard nipples. He started with the left one, giving it a lick. Yoongi moaned loudly, at arching his back in pleasure.
"You're so sensitive, baby." Hoseok muttered. Yoongi only moaned in reply as Hoseok started to suck.
He detached himself and looked back at what is now Yoongis bruised breast. He continued his actions on the other nipple, getting the same reactions. They both were eager to get on with it as their painful erections stood in their clothing.
"Please please please...ahh~" Yoongi chanted.
Hoseok hooked his fingers under Yoongis pants,
"I'm going to take this o-off okay bun?"
"o-okay.."
He slid them off with his underwear. His cute small dick (sorry don't think it's like that irl only he would know :)) all pink from getting no attention. Hoseok saw Yoongi cover his eyes with his arm from embarrassment. He knew Yoongi was in heat and very needy, but he also knew they still had feelings like this. He leaned forward and slowly removed his arm, only to see Yoongi flushed cute face.
"Don't be embarrassed, bunny. You're so adorable."
Yoongi blushed (if possible) and whimpered.
"I'm sorry bunny, we don't have lube, or condoms. can you suck?" The wolf brought up 4 fingers to the bunny's mouth. Who licked and covered them in saliva.
Hoseok praised him and slowly stuck a finger in, causing Yoongi scrunch his nose as it's an unfamiliar feeling.
Hoseok entered another digit, scissoring his hole.
He continued to do so until he got to all four fingers, stretching Yoongi to the max.
Hoseok spit on his dick after pulling his pants and boxers off and stroked it, he felt bad that there were no lube or condoms.
"We don't have condoms, baby." He said.
Yoongi panted, due to pleasure and being out of breath,
"I'm....i-im...cl-clea-n..." He panted.
"Me too, tell me if..if you want to stop or if y-youre hurting." He said before pushing in the tip. Yoongi moaned as the extra stretch. Until Hoseok got all of himself in, balls deep. The bunny could've sworn he felt his dick poke his tummy. After a minute or two Yoongi got comfortable and told him to move. Hoseok thrusted slowly, which graduated faster and faster.
They move didn't think their first time would be this rough, but they didn't mind, either.
Hoseok pulled out and flipped Yoongi onto all fours, thrusting immediately afterwards. Yoongi let out a high pitched moan, the different angle hitting his prostate more. His arms buckled, so he bent his arms to lay on, arching his back. He drooled at the pleasure, he's surprised he hasn't came yet, actually he might've a few times but the pleasure taking over his body distracted him.
He looked down at his tummy to see a bulge every time Hoseok thrusted inside him. But it wasn't where his dick would hit his organs and cause internal bleeding.
His eyes rolled back, the way Hoseok would grip his ass and grope it made his mind fuzzy, or the way he would massage his hips as he thrusted inside.
While Hoseok was groaning and feeling himself, he was on cloud 9. he felt himself buried deep inside the small bunny. His eyes were closed, so he opened them and looked down at the unholy view. But it was now his most favorite view of all time. He sat Yoongi small pompom tail right in front of him, he reached and gripped it, not too hard though. He pulled at it a little, just a little. And he noticed more whimpers and moans from the small bunny. He continued to play with it,
"So p-perfect.." He groaned.
Yoongi could barely breath and moan, he couldn't respond.
"C-c-close!" Yoongi mentioned. He came all over the bed and himself, he felt Hoseok pull out and come on his back and some on the bed.
Since Yoongis heat happened about a week ago, this triggered one would just only last a day. For Hoseok, it was easy for him to get rid of his rut, he just needed another person to help him, but he usually just waited in his room until it went away.
Anyways: Yoongi fell to the side, panting with some drool coming out.
Hoseok stretched and bend forward, moving the bunny's hair out of his face,
"You were so good, Bun. So perfect. Thank you." He said.
Yoongi smiled,
"T-thank you, Hobi. I-it was so good..."
Hoseok smiled and lifted him up in his arms, carrying him to the bathroom containing a few kisses here and there. He placed the naked bunny on the toilet seat as he got the bath started.
As the water was running, he turned to Yoongi, who looked exhausted.
"Oh bunny, you're so tired hm?" Hoseok asked, cupping his cheeks.
"Mhm..." Yoongi muttered.
"We don't have to go to school tomorrow, let's relax."
"oki..."
The water was filled so Hoseok shut it off and picked Yoongi up once again. He stood in the water and sat down with the smaller between his legs, leaning back onto his chest.
"i love you, bun." Hoseok said.
"mm, i love you to, hobi."
Once they finished washing themselves Hoseok dressed both him and Yoongi in his clothes, for comfort. Yoongi really liked wearing his clothes.
Yoongi was passed out by the time Hoseok tucked him into bed, he kissed his forehead and spooned him, pulling him close. He was sooo so happy, and wanted to be with the bunny forever.
-
Yayayyy