𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃

Little Yoongi was scared, there was a bad storm outside and it kept making the windows make weird noises because of the wind. His daddy was in his own room playing video games, and Yoongi didn't want to bother him.
Yoongi grabbed his stuffy and held it close to his chest, trying to find a source of warmth.
He was sniffling as tears rolled down his rosy cheeks.
He was playing with the stuffies arms until the lights went out, that when his heart rate picked up and he started to hyperventilate.
"D-d-dad-daddy..." He said between breaths of air. He was having a hard time breathing, he was having a panic attack.
Tears continued to roll down the littles cheeks and he placed his hand over his chest, but being able to breath.
Meanwhile, Hoseoks game shut off, he cursed then looked at the time.
"He should be asleep..." He said. He got up and stretched, going to check on his boyfriend.
He opened the door to the littles room,
"Baby?" He whispered. He heard small breathes so he immediately turned on flash on his phone and pointed it in the direction of the noise. He shined the light on Yoongi who was having a panic attack with tears flowing like a river.
"Yoongi! Yoongi, baby it's okay..deep breathes." He said, rushing over. He sat down and pulled the little into his lap, leaving the phone face down so the light would still shine.
"Deep breathes, in through your nose, out through your mouth. Do it with daddy...innn....and outttt." He continued to do these breathing exercises until the little finally calmed down.
"D-daddy..." He cried into the others chest.
Hoseok rubbed his back soothingly,
"Shhhh...it's okay now, cupcake. I'm here, daddy's here..."
Yoongi nuzzled his face into Hoseoks chest, costing his shirt.
"D-dada...mm...d-dont weave me agwain..." Yoongi whispered.
"Never, i'll never leave my special sugarplum...now, sleep with daddy?"
"Mhm!"
Hoseok chuckled,
"Okay, come on my little prince."
-
Working on requests rats 🌝