𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚃

"AND DONT COME BACK."
Yoongi, an omega was just kicked out. His first heat had just started and his parents were tired of him, tired of taking care of him, tired of having a son as an omega.
Before any alphas could come, he ran to his boyfriends house, which was across the road.
He weakly knocked, seeing a few alphas already kinda checking what was happening.
the door suddenly opened and he was pulled inside.
"Yoongi? what happened? why are you here?" Hoseok asked, shutting the door. He lifted his shirt up over his nose so that he wouldn't be affected by the smallers scent.
"K-kicked out..." He panted.
"your parents kicked you out? what assholes! You can stay here, my parents are away for a month. And i'll just sleep...um..."
Yoongi gripped Hoseoks arm as he shook his head,
"i'll l-leave..."
"NO! no...you're an omega in heat. You aren't going anywhere."
"h-help me...hoseokie...please." he pleaded.
"are you sure?"
"mhm...please..."
"are you positive?"
Yoongi whined, nodding.
"okay..."
Hoseok lifted him up, making him straddle his waist as he walked to his bedroom, gently dropping the omega on the bed.
He passionately kissed Yoongi, making him feel safe.
His hand traveled down his pants, looking up and getting a nod from Yoongi. Hoseok pulled down his pants and underwear. Already seeing Yoongi wet with slick.
"You're so beautiful, baby..."
"A-alpha please...t-touch me..."
Hoseok took off the others shirt and moved up, swirling his tongue around his nipple. But he soon felt liquid in his mouth, so he pulled back.
milk?!
There was milk leaking from Yoongis nipples. He didn't want to admit it but...it was fucking delicious!
He moved back and continued to suck the milk, already having a great affect as Yoongi was already arching his back in pleasure.
"c-cum...n-need to-"
Hoseok cut him off,
"Go ahead, don't worry, baby."
He moved down and took Yoongis smaller cock into his mouth, slowly bobbing up and down. He felt the cum drip out, he swallowed and pulled back.
he licked a king strip from Yoongis belly button all the way to his mouth.
They sloppy kissed, drool everywhere.
Hoseok finally flipped him over, now onto all fours.
He spit on his fingers to use as lube.
1 finger
2 fingers
3.
And he stretched Yoongi out until the size was wide enough for his dick.
"A-alpha! please knot me..mmm...please!" Yoongi begged. Hoseok would've been snapped into a rut but he's been taking pills for that all his life.
"No, baby."
"w-wan carry your p-pups please! l-let me carry your pups in m-my belly! k-knot me!"
Hoseok was happy to hear that he wanted to carry his pups, but...not now.
"Omega. No." He said sternly.
He quickly pushed his dick in, causing both of them to groan. He thrusted in and out, going faster and faster each time and soon, he felt his climax entering.
He quickly pulled out and came on the sheets, he accidentally let go of Yoongi, so the omega fell onto the bed, panting.
"Omega? are you okay?" He asked.
He didn't get a response, but he did start a bath for the both of them.
And let's just say, at the end of the heat wave, Yoongi would have a belly of full of Hoseoks pups soon.
-
Hey rats. I love y'all 💃🏼🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻