𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺

-smut
-
Yoongi, bent down over a work desk.
He'd come to visit his husband, Hoseok, at work for lunch but things got a bit carried away...
They weren't afraid of feeling caught cause Hoseok had a remote that caused the windows to fog up and the door to his office was always locked.
Hoseok was balls deep into Yoongis small innocent body. The smaller wore a cute baby blue skirt with one of Hoseoks shirts. He still had the skirt on, but his white lace panties where disregarded somewhere in the corner.
Yoongi whined as Hoseok was on a phone call. Hoseok noticed and brought his pointer finger up to his lips, signaling for yoongi to be quiet.
"Mhm...yeah, he visited me for lunch today...i know. alright, make sure it's done by monday....mkay, bye bye." He hung up and put his attention on the sight in front of him.
"Hm." Was all he said before he pulled out, flipped Yoongi and pulled him onto his lap, forcing the smaller to straddle him as his cock re-entered.
Yoongi loudly moaned as his arms wrapped around Hoseok, like in a hugging position as his chin rested on Hoseoks shoulder.
One of the business man's arms held Yoongis waist and the other started to write in a few papers.
"H-Hoseok..."
"Not now, Kitten. I need to finish some paperwork. Can you sit here all pretty for me? just for a little?"
Although he didn't want to, Yoongi carefully nodded.
"Good boy."
Having a praise kink, Yoongis body shuttered, and let out a small whimper.
"Just a little longer, sugarplum. And i'll take care of you."
-
Hehehe