𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙶𝙰

-heat
-mention of rape
"Yoongi. This is ——-. He's an alpha, I think you two will get along nicely,"
Yoongi rolled his eyes. Ever since he turned 16, his parents have been bringing home alphas for him. They accepted that he was gay, but not the fact that he wants to find his own alpha, or even just be alone all his life.
"Mom, we talked about this." He said. He walked right out the house. He walked up the hill and sat against the willow tree that stood tall and strong.
He shifted into his wolf form, he was grey with small white spots all over, blue eyes to tell he was an omega.
He started to walk through the tall grass, when suddenly, he heard something else walk, or run towards him.
He also started to run, thinking that it was a bear or something big.
He yelled whenever something jumped on him.
He was laying on his back and the other was over top of him. Once he saw that it was an alpha, he softy pawed at their fur in submission. He noticed that it was the packs leaders son, as well.
They both shifted back to their human forms, still fully clothed.
"What are you doing here, omega? Did you not know it was hunting time?" The guy finally said.
"I-I'm sorry...Alpha...I just came here to relax.."
"I see. You should get home. It's getting dark and no omega should be out at dark."
"I see...I apologize once again, Alpha..."
"Hoseok! it's dinner time!!" They both hear in the distance.
The alpha turned back to the small omega,
"Well, Omega. Let's go to the dinner hall."
They make their way over, stopping at the entrance,
"Thank you alpha, for walking with me."
Hoseok nodded,
"Omegas are careful creatures. We have to treat them as such or they'll break." Was all he said before he walked inside, leaving Yoongi standing outside for a minute.
After a while, he walks in and to a table, where his brother, Jungkook, is.
"Hey kook." He says to the alpha.
"Hey Yoongi!" He replies, wrapping his arm around his mate, Jimin, who was also an omega.
"Hi Chim." Yoongi says.
"Hello Yoongi! where were you?"
"I'm was talking to the packs leaders son, Hoseok i think. He's nice."
"Hoseok!? waaah~ how lucky you are."
Yoongi sat down as one of the lunch ladies placed down his tray,
"How am i lucky?" He asked.
Jimin gasped,
"He's like- the hottest Alpha out there. Before i meant Jungkook i used to wait outside their house waiting for him!"
Jungkook scoffed,
"The hottest out there, aye?" Jungkook said. Jimin turned to face him,
"Sorry, babe. But now you're the hottest one."
Jungkook playfully pouted as Jimin kissed his lips. Yoongi cringed and moved on to eating his food.
-
"Sorry Yoongi, i'm going to Jimins for the night." Jungkook said.
"But omegas can't be out by themselves at night."
"Home is just ten minutes away, i'm sure you'll be fine."
With that, he went along with Jimin in the opposite direction.
"Great." Yoongi muttered as he started to walk home.
He went through the small alleyway, where he usually gets cat called.
He walked through, hearing the whistles and short statements. He hated it.
He was about to sigh, but then he felt an arm wrap around his waist.
He looked up and saw the alpha, Hoseok. Growling at the others with red glowing eyes, showing that he was furious.
Once out, Hoseok moved his arm away and stepped to the side,
"Omega! what did i say! don't you listen to your respected alpha?!"
Yoongi bowed his head,
"I-I'm sorry...alpha."
"sorry won't cut it! grrr you silly fucking omega! i tell you not once, but TWICE. TWICE!"
Yoongi felt tears prickle and soon fall down his cheeks, he looked up,
"I-I'm sorry alpha! i'm sorry! omega is sorry! d-don't be mad!" He said in submission.
Hoseok sighed and nodded,
"Let me just...let me just get you home."
Hoseok gently grabbed Yoongis smaller hand and pulled him closer,
"Which way is your house, omega?" He asked.
"J-just down the road...on the corner."
"No need to be afraid of me. i'm only trying to protect you that's all."
Yoongi nodded as they kept on walking,
"Im sorry for yelling. i can't tell you what to do, plus you're not my omega."
That last statement kinda hurt Yoongi, but he went along with it until they got to the house.
"Thanks, Hoseok."
"No problem, see ya around."
"Mhm..."
But before Hoseok could walk away, Yoongi, with his small hand, grabbed the others wrist,
"D-Do you have an o-omega?" Yoongi asked.
Hoseok shook his head,
"I'm the only one in the family who doesn't. My sisters and brothers all have their omegas."
"W-Why don't you?"
"I can't find the right omega for me. Let alone them actually be my mate. Where's your alpha? aren't you over 16?"
Yoongi let go and nodded,
"My parents keep bringing alphas into the house...but i don't want any of them..."
"You'll need an alpha to protect you sooner or later. I'm leaving, goodbye, omega."
"Bye bye...alpha."
-
"Honey, we have to go. Yoongis in heat."
"How come he didn't take his supplements?!"
"It was supposed to be in for another two weeks! Just go."
He heard his parents whisper, but he couldn't lay any mind to it, He was in major pain.
He heard his door open, he shifted his eyes and saw his mother come in,
"Honey, me and your father are going to go, okay? remember that it'll die down tomorrow, love you." His mom was the sweetest, but she just didn't understand that people needed to find their mates rather then force one on them.
He couldn't say anything back but he nodded as she left, closing his door.
He groaned in pain, his skin felt like it was on fire. He's already taken off his clothes, and turned on his fan. But nothing helped.
"a-a-alpha....mmm..." He muttered.
"h-hoseokie...need...hoseokie......" He panted. He hasn't realized what he'd had been saying, and he really didn't care.
"a-alpha~"
-
Hoseok looked up from his food, his family starred at him with confused faces,
"Hoseok, if everything alright?" His mother asked.
"Yeah...I just smell something, that's all."
"What do you smell?"
"Something sweet, it's probably the omega i talked to yesterday on my clothes."
His mother gave his dad 'that' look.
"Maybe you should go check on him." His father said, he nodded and got up, putting on his shoes and walking outside., going to Yoongis house.
Once he got there, the scent he smelled was so strong, he looked at the passing alphas but non of them looked fazed.
He walked up and too the door, knocking.
A few minutes later, a worn out Yoongi with only a blanket covering his body opened the door.
Hoseok looked around behind him and when he saw no alphas, he pushed his way inside,
"a-alpha...d-do ah.. do you n-need some-something?" Yoongi stuttered out, barely able to walk.
Hoseok was about to loose it, his own hormones going nuts, but he tried his best to contain them,
"I just came to check up on you, that's all." He said.
"I- mmm...i-i see..."
"Let's get you into bed, you need to rest."
The older (hoseok) picked Yoongi up bridal style and walked into a room that had a sign of Yoongis name on it, and placed him down on the bed,
the tallers accidentally got a smell of Yoongis neck, where the scent was coming from, and oh was it good.
"a-alpha...ho-hoseokie...o-omega needs...a-alpha......p-pleasee.."
Hoseok covered his nose and shook his head,
"You are not my omega."
That sentence made Yoongi sob, it heart his heart, it hurt everything, he felt like dying.
"Why are you crying, omega?"
"m-mate!"
"mate?!"
-
Hoseok sat there, next to Yoongi, who was still wiping his falling tears,
"You...you can't be my mate!" Hoseok said.
"t-the signs are t-there...h-hoseokie..mmm.."
The said male sighed,
"Now i have a silly omega as my mate, how nice."
"a-and he's i-in heat...ngh.."
"Aren't there pills for this sort of thing?"
"n-no...p-pills are only for...r-ruts...t-there i-isnt any for o-omegas..."
"Well that's just frustrating. That's not fair."
"i-i know...b-but omegas are u-useless...s-so why make them f-for us..."
Hoseok sighed
"Omegas arent useless, there just...seen as more weak than the other ranks."
"i-im useless...i-it says it in-in the book of- o-of the ranks."
The other nodded, understanding what book he's talking about,
"All alphas need an omega, you're not useless."
"o-only to be a h-housew-wife..."
"Nooo you're thwre for us to loveee and protect, and to help."
"W-what about b-betas?"
"They have the other betas."
Yoongi looked away and layer back, another heat "wave coming through,
"Agh! ngh~ mmm..."
Hoseok looked at Yoongi since he heard all those weird noises,
"Y-you s-s-should g-go." He heard,
"I can't just leave an omega here crying in pain."
"Y-too cant h-help me...i-if y-you do...y-you'll ha-have a rut..."
"Right...then what should i do?"
"y-you can l-leave- ngh~ a-ah~if you w-want..."
"I'll stay. it's what mates do, after all."
Yoongi smiled, but it quickly went away whenever he felt his skin get hotter and hotter,
"I'll get you some water, would that help?" Hoseok offered,Yoongi couldn't respond, so Hoseok got up and found the kitchen, getting a water bottle.
"Should i...ugh...he's in pain...i'm his mate...but we've only met twice..."
He was contemplating whether or not he should "help" his mate.
"Fuck it."
But, there were no condoms, no nothing. so he decided, if it was okay with Yoongi, that he'd only stick to touching the younger.
He went back inside the room and see the water down, sitting on the bed instead of the chair.
"Yoongi, I'll help you. But only touching, no sex. I know it won't help it all, but it'll help a little." He said.
Slowly, Yoongi turned around, struggling to sit up,
"P-please help me...a-alpha..."
His eyes were literally glowing blue, showing his true omega.
Hoseok went on his knees then slowly pinned the omega down, leaning down over his lips, hovering over them,
"Are you okay? with this?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded,
"Mhm! i-I am!"
Hoseok immediately smashed his lips on the others, giving each other a sloppy kiss since Yoongi had been drooling.
He leaned back and made Yoongi straddle him. He put his large hands under the omegas shirt. Yoongi moaned at the touch,
"A-alpha! t-touch m-me more!" He begged.
Hoseok shook his head,
"I'm not going down your pants, only under the shirt."
Yoongi whined, though he understood, he was too needy.
Hoseok pulled his hands out and gently ran his hands through Yoongis hair, trying to calm him and his hormones down.
He noticed Yoongis eyes droop, he lauded the younger down and laid next to him, both of them falling asleep next to each other
-
The next day, Yoongi woke up, still in pain, just not as bad as before.
He stirred around, until he froze, remembering Hoseok was next to him.
He sat up, he was feeling okay, so he got up and walked to the bathroom. he did his thing, then went out.
Hoseok soon woke up, he looked over and saw the omega gome. He quickly stood up and went to the living room, where he saw the little on on the couch,
moaning and groaning.
"Yoongi, are you okay? hmm...i'll get you some water..."
Hoseok hurried and got the water, coming back and helping Yoongi drink it.
"Will your parents come home soon?" He asked.
Yoongi nodded,
"Shit.." He whispered.
Yoongi tried to push Hoseok away,
"Y-you h-have to...ngh~ go..." He said.
"I'm not leaving you here like this."
"o-omegas g-go through th-this every 6 m-months...i'll be o-okay...mfg~"
"Yoongi. No. I won't leave my mate, who's an omega, by themselves that's just wrong. I don't care about your parents or what they think. I won't leave you alone."
Yoongis heart warmed, he could already tell that he was going to love this man.
About an hour later, the front door wobbled and opened, and his mother came in, since his dad had to wait outside due to the scent of hormones alphas are attracted to.
"Yoongi hey- who's this?! an alpha?! Yoongi! who are you!" She yelled.
Hoseok stood up,
"I'm Hoseok, Yoongis...Yoongis mate."
"Mate?! okay but why are you here?! what have you don't to him?!"
"I've done nothing ma'am, i'm just trying to take care of him."
She calmed down a bit,
"How are you..so calm?" She asked.
"Years of practice. A lot of years. It's actually getting really hard to...not do anything so imma just...go. I didn't want him to be alone, so i stayed."
The woman smiled,
"How kind. But you should probably go, i don't want your rut to hit you."
He nodded and gave Yoongi one last glance before leaving.
"Bye, omega."
-
"It was EMBARRASSING."
"Yoongi calm down! im positive he understands."
Yoongi was complaining to jimin and freaking out. How could Hoseok have seen him in the state of mind?!
"Here he comes now! bye!"
"No-Jimin!"
"Hey Yoongi."
Slowly, the said male turned around and faced the person he DID NOT want to see,
"Hi...Hoseok."
"listen about the other day-"
"Yes, i'm really sorry you saw me like that! i wasn't in the right state of mind and- it's just super embarrassing! i'm sorry! alpha!"
Hoseok chuckled,
"Omega, you are an omega. Omegas get heat. nothing can change that. And i can't judge you for it. I understand, if i didn't like it i would've left, by i stayed with you. I stayed with an omega- i slept with an omega in heat, overnight."
Yoongi nodded,
"W-well yeah...and i'm super great full! if there's anyway of repaying you i-"
"Just, don't say omegas aren't useless anymore, you are not useless." Hoseok sternly said,
"Hoseok it's in the book. But okay, i won't."
"I don't care, the book is wrong."
They just stood there a bit, until Hoseok spoke up again,
"I know we're not officially dating, but my family really wants to meet you."
Yoongis eyes widened,
"Oh...like...right now?"
"Sure."
They walked over to the pack house, Yoongi getting more and more nervous with each step.
When they got to the door, Hoseok opened it and they both stepped inside.
"so many alphas.." Yoongi muttered as he held Hoseoks hand and hid behind his back.
Everyone stopped and turned to see the two,
"Hoseok, is that your mate?!" His mother smiled,
"It is."
His mother walked over, seeing that Yoongi was very nervous,
"Don't worry, omega, we won't eat you alive. You must feel very submissive. But feel welcomed into our very chaotic home." she said. And she was right. Yoongi felt so over powersd that he just wanted to whimper and bow.
Hoseok noticed Yoongi being awfully quiet, so he pulled him forward,
"This is Yoongi. He's my mate." He said.
The omega stepped back, but he was only met with a chest.
"I-...I...I'm...i'm Yoongi...M-Min...Yoongi." He stuttered.
"How cute! You can call me Ms. Jung. Pleasure to meet you! ugh you're so cute! look at you!"
A girl and a bit walked over, Yoongi assuming whom were Hoseoks sibling,
"I mean, he's okay. I've seen better." The girl said,
"I'd have to agree...i've seen wayyyy better." The boy agreed,
Yoongi lowered his head, ashamed that he wasn't good enough, I'll never be good enough...i'm just a stupid omega He thought.
"So he's a coward too? Hoseok where did you find him? the dumpster?"
"Maybe in the middle of the woods, as a rogue."
"No, brother. No one would ever want a useless omega like him. Goodness, how frail could one get? he's just so-ugly, he's not good enough for Hoseok. We're alphas, smart alphas, not dumb omegas like you."
Yoongi stepped to the side as hoseok was growling and cussing out his siblings,
"M-my m-mom sa-said to b-be home soon...i-if you'd just...e-excuse me..." Yoongi said. He didn't want to cry in front of a whole bunch of alphas,
He bowed and ran out, tears falling down. He ran into the woods and tripped over a stick, he fell and cried. He sat up against a tree, sobbing,
.
"YOU MOTHER FUCKERS. I HATE BOTH OF YOU WITH THE STRONGEST PASSION, I HOPE YOUR MATES WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR THIS." Hoseok yelled. He laughed whenever he saw their faces at the mates part, since their mates are the sweetest angels on earth.
"Hoseok, go find your omega, the suns going down." His mother said. He nodded and watched her crack her knuckles, ready to beat some ass.
He ran outside, trying to follow the scent. He was now in the woods. sniffing the air.
He finally heard some soft cries and ran over, seeing his omega crying against a tree.
"Oh...Yoongi i am so sorry...I didn't..I didn't think they would say that." Hoseok said, wrapping his arms around Yoongi.
"T-they're right..i'm not good enough, i-im just a d-dumb stupid u-ugly frail o-omega...i told y-you! i-i..."
He started to sob once again, He leaned against Hoseoks chest as the other ran his fingers through his hair,
"They don't understand how fragile omegas are. You need to be treated like the most precious thing ever to exist."
"n-no..w-we don't need anything...a-all we get if your p-pity."
"No, Yoongi, no. You get our love."
Yoongi didn't say anything, he only sniffled,
"Let me take you back to my house. We'll go into my room and cuddle, okay? my mom took care of those devils."
Yoongi nodded, but he clung to Hoseok, so he had to be carried.
Hoseok walked back and opened the door with one hand, the other one holding Yoongi, who surprisingly didn't weigh much, at all!
Yoongi hid his face into Hoseoks shoulder, not wanting anyone to see his red and teary eyes.
Hoseok found his mother, and his sibling with bruises everywhere. They didn't speak to them, they just went upstairs and to the orders room.
Yoongi looked up and saw his alphas room.
"I like your room." He said
"Thanks, it's alright, Now come on, i promised you cuddles."
"Mkay..."
She got under the covers and Hoseok tugged Yoongis waist, making him the little spoon, as he was the big spoon.
"I'm sorry for my siblings, my other ones aren't nearly as rude." Hoseok says.
"It's okay..."
"It's not...They should learn manners."
Yoongi didn't respond, he just closed his eyes, feeling the feeling of sleep devour him.
-
Hoseok woke up, he removed his arm that was around the sleeping omega and got up, going to see what was for breakfast. He walked into the kitchen, seeing his two youngest siblings sitting, the ones he hated.
He glared at them,
"I hope you're proud of making my omega cry. You don't see me bullying yours." He said.
The twins nodded,
it's just that, we expected a girl, not a male omega."
The girl said.
"What's the difference!? it still doesn't give you the right to say those things to him! You guys are so disappointing! When he comes down here, i want both of you too leave,"
The boy spoke up,
"Too late, he's right behind you,"
Hoseok turned around and saw his omega cutely rubbing his eyes,
"Hi, Yoongi." Hoseok said, giving him a hug,
"Hi, Ho-Hobi.."
"Let's go, we can stop by the dining all to get some food, i don't want to be around them. Let's hope they aren't apart of our lived later on."
-
"He WHAT?!"
"Jessica, calm down."
"NO! HE STOLE MY HOSEOK! im going to his twin siblings."
-
"I see...it's a deal."
-
Yoongi was walking through a forest path alone, happy that Hoseok is so nice and caring, he's never rough.
Until something...or someone, grabbed both of his wrists,
"H-hey! let me go!" He said.
He looked around and saw people with black masks on. They tied a rope around his wrists and tie his ankles too, Then they tired the ends to a tree, just having him hang there with his arms and legs open.
"Let me go!" He cried.
A few minutes later, a man came up, he looked like a perv. Which was correct, because he started to touch Yoongi, who could barely move,
"I'm going to have fun with you..." The man said, hitching his fingers under Yoongis pants and slowly pulling them down,
"NO!! do-dont touch me! let m-me go!" He cried.
suddenly, the guy passed out. And when he fell,
he saw Hoseok, his savior!
"H-Hobi...help me..." he begged, He was terrified.
Hoseok quickly untied him and have him a big bear hug as he cried.
"How could they do this, this is too far." Hoseok said.
Hoseok carried the crying Yoongi back to his house,
"Yoongi, can you run upstairs to my room, please?"
The omega nodded and did as told. Sitting next to the twins,
"Fuck you, Fuck both of you." He said.
"Ummm why?"
"You know EXACTLY WHY. YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING SICK IN THE HEAD. FOR FUCKS SAKE-" As he was yelling his parents walked in, quickly stopping him,
"Hoseok, what happened?" His father asked,
"THEY HAPPENED!"
"What do you mean!"
"They're the ones that tied my omega up to a tree to only be thissss close to being raped! did you know that?! hm?! bet you didn't! why did you tie him up
to a fucking tree? He never did anything to you! now he's scared shitless because of you thick skulled headasses!"
The twins eyes and mouths were open, their plan hadn't gone as planned...
Hoseok was trying to punch the two before his father stopped him and struggled to hold him back,
"Let me go! they- they they hurt my omega! they hurt Yoongi! they...hurt an omega..." At the end, he finally calmed down and everyone was surprised whenever they saw a few lose tears in his eyes.
"I hope you're happy." Was all he said before he quickly wiped his tears and ran to his room to comfort his mate.
Mr.Jung turned towards the twins,
"I do hope you know, as punishment you will no longer have an omega. You can't be trusted with them anymore. And i know they'd leave you if they heard about this anyway, and you'll be spending time in the cellar. I'm saying three months. What you did was unacceptable."
The twins cried and ran to their rooms, making a plan to get back at jessica for this.
-'
Hoseok walked through the door, seeing his omega in one of his sweatshirts, laying down on the bed.
"Omega...." 
Yoongi turned around in the bed and saw Hoseok, who looked so sad and beaten up,
He opened his arms and moved the blanket so Hoseok could climb in, which he did.
Immediately as he wrapped his arms around his mate, he broke down, started to cry.
Yoongi was a little surprised, but no alpha was strong enough not to cry.
He just kept hugging the alpha,
"It's okay, Hoseokie. i-it's okay to c-cry. Crying d-doesnt make you w-weak." He said.
"I'm-i'm sorry! this all shouldn't have happened! i'm sorry! i said i was going to protect you, but i failed!" Yoongis mate cried,
"You did protect me. You stopped that man, who knows what he could've done to a weak submissive omega like me,"
Hoseok calmed down and wiped his tears,
"Thank you, Yoongi."
"I'm always here for you, Hoseokie."
They hadn't realized that the door was partially opened, and that they had a crying mother on the other side. She already loved Yoongi.
-
"Hoseok! it's hunting time!" The alpha heard a whisper yell in his ear. He stirred, not wanting to get up since him and Yoongi were so comfortable and it was like, 4 in the morning.
"Hoseok! get up!" The whispering continued. He finally opened his eyes and saw his father,
"this is the first time you've woken me up like this." Hoseok said, since he's usually woken up by the loudest yelling,
"I don't want to wake your omega. but we have to go."
"fine."
His father walked out and he gently slipped out of bed, covering Yoongi with a blanket.
He then went out, and started the hunt.
-
Hoseok was back before Yoongi could wake up, and man, was he tired. He took a quick shower and dried his hair, changing into something comfortable and slipped back into the bed, where Yoongi automatically cuddled up next to him.
He smiled and soon, fell asleep.
-
"Hoseokie?"
"hm?"
"Hi :3"
Hoseok chuckled,
"Hi."
"Did you go somewhere?"
"We went hunting this morning, and my dad had to whisper to wake me up since he didn't want to wake you up."
"I see, how was it?"
"It was fine, though i think we should leave at a later time cause 4 is too early."
Yoongi nodded,
"It was cold without you."
"was it now?"
"mhm."
Yoongi scooted closer so that he was practically laying on top of Hoseok.
"what are you doing, you silly omega."
"Just laying on top of my mate, i'm sure he doesn't mind."
"You're right, he doesn't."
Yoongi smiled,
"I think he should give me a kiss."
Hoseok leaned forward and pecked the others lips,
"About yesterday...Hoseokie, I just wanted to say thank you for standing up for me. I did hear you yelling from downstairs, i'm just...so grateful to have an alpha like you." Yoongi said.
Hoseok nodded,
"Of course. I need to protect my omega by any costs. Plus as punishment they're taking their omegas away and spending three months in the cellar."
Yoongi frowned,
"They're getting their omegas taken away...I feel kinda bad-"
"Do not feel bad. They can't be trusted with omegas. Omegas are fragile creatures that need love and not torture."
"I suppose-"
"I know i'm right. The twins are just evil demons that try to ruin everyone's lives."
The omega nodded.
Hoseok flipped them around, now on top of Yoongi,
"Such a cute omega. one day i'll see you whimpering under me while my dick is deep in you." Was all he said before he got up and walked out. Yoongis eyes and mouth were both wide open, he couldn't believe what he'd just heard.
He just slowly got up and walked out, just choosing to ignore it for the time being.
He went down and saw the twins sitting by the table, they'd be going to the cellar in the next two days.
He backed up and went a different way, finding Hoseok in the kitchen.
He ran over and held Hoseoks hand, hiding behind his back.
"What a shy omega.." He said.
Yoongi leaned his head on Hoseoks back. Uncomfortable, submissive, scared, ect.
"I feel- feel like i-i should just d-drop on my k-knees..." He whispered.
"Too many alphas in one spot? sorry." Hoseok said.
"hm...i-im okay...i'll need to-to go h-home soon..."
"That's fine. we can go outside and do something."
"M-mkay..."
Hoseok dragged Yoongi out, quickly walking past the twins while growing to make sure they don't come close.
"what will w-we do?" Says the omega.
"Um, i don't know..haha."
"What do you-you look like as a wolf?"
"Let's go into the hills with tall grass for that."
They walked to the top of a hill with tall grass.
Hoseok shifted into his wolf form,
"Oh yeah! i remember the first time we met! i totally forgot! wahh...you're so pretty!" Yoongi said. But he waited an little before shifting into his own.
And they ran, played, laid, did whatever. They just now understood ones love for one another, and they couldn't ask for anyone better.
-
You rats, give me some story idea pleaaassee grrrrr