𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂𝙽𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙷𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙷𝙷 (𝙿𝚃. 9 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴)

part whatever of mine
-

"Hey bun, have you seen my red sweatshirt?!"
Hoseok called from their room.
"It's washing!" Yoongi called from the living room.
Hoseok pursed his lips, that's the only one of his hoodies that fit him anymore.
He walked into the living room, seeing Yoongi sprawled out on the couch wearing one of Hoseoks hoodies (that doesn't fit him) and a pair of cute pink shorty shorts.
"We need to get some more hoodies for me, Bun. They don't fit anymore." Hoseok pouted as he sat on the couch, ears flat due to sadness. Yoongi giggled at the others cuteness and sat up, gently pinching his cheeks,
"It's because you're still growing, we can go shopping tomorrow, oki?"
"Fine..."
Yoongi smiled, patting Hoseok head,
"My big wolfie is growing isn't he?" He joked around.
Hoseok leaned and fell onto Yoongis lap, his head resting.
"Mhm."
The bunny's tail fluttered in happiness as his fingers trailed through hoseoks hair,
"I love you." Hoseok said, eyes closing.
"I love you too, Hobi."
Yoongi loves times like this, where Hoseok would allow himself to be smol and vulnerable. And turn into a big cuddle bear. Yoongi was glad Hoseok felt safe enough with him.
"You hungry, Hobi?" Yoongi gently asked, now caressing his face. He felt Hoseok shrug,
"Want me to go make something?" Yoongi was about to stand up until Hoseok pulled him back down,
"wanna stay here with you." He mumbled. The bunny smiled,
"Okay."
They got into a comfortable position, which was Yoongi laying on his back, head propped up against the arm rest as Hoseok laid on his stomach, his head resting on Yoongis tummy.
They soon ended up falling asleep, as they were both tired.
-
The next day, as promised, they went to go get Hoseok some new clothes that actually fit him.
Yoongi scanned the racks. He saw a hoodie and held it up to Hoseoks torso, seeing if it would fit.
"This should fit, it actually might be a little big." He said. They grabbed more and payed. They went to different shops until they got hungry, so they went to the food court, getting panda express.
"I hope the clothes last awhile, if not then more for me." Yoongi said as they threw the styrofoam boxes away.
Hoseok nodded,
"They should."
They made their way home where Yoongi forced Hoseok to try on his clothes, to which they fit perfectly.
Now for dinner...
Yoongi put on his shorty shorts on againwith his shirt, which fit perfect, it wasn't oversized or anything.
He put an apron on and got to cooking. He made chicken and pasta, which sounds good and the author wants to eat it rn.
"Hoseok! Foods ready!" He called. He heard running and saw the happy wolf. They ate peacefully, it was delicious.
-
Yoongi was washing the dishes. He put the last one into the dishwasher and was about to take the apron off until he felt arms snake around his waist. He turned around, looking up to see his boyfriend,
"Hi." Yoongi said.
Hoseok didn't answer as he leaned down and rested his head on Yoongis shoulder. The bunny was confused until he felt the tallers hand slide down onto his ass, groping it.
"You look hot in this outfit." Hoseok said, not moving. Yoongi blushed,
"T-thank you..."
Hoseok lifted his head up and gave Yoongi a small peck on his lips,
"Shower sex?" He asked.
Hopefully the water and wash away the red hand print on his face.
Although his wish did come true😏😏