𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁

-smut
-
Knock knock knock
Yoongi immediately took off his headphones. He was doing his homework, listening to music, when suddenly he heard a knock on his window.
He slowly walks over, not knowing if he heard what he had though he heard.
He slowly pushed open the window. His eyes going wide when a hand clamped over his mouth and a figure moved in.
He didn't make any sounds, but he thrashed around, tears falling down his cheeks. When suddenly, the intruder turned him around and he saw that it was his boyfriend, Hoseok.
The said male removed his hand from Yoongis mouth,
"Hoseok, why did you do that? :<." Yoongi said, wiping his tears and pouting,
"Just wanted to have some fun, and i missed you..."
The taller moved forward and pinned Yoongi down onto his bed, placing his lips on his neck, creating hickeys.
"H-Hoseok my...my parents are in the next room over..."
This make Hoseoks smirk grow,
"I guess you'll just have to be quiet, my little angel."
Hoseoks hands thrashed and stripped the other of all his clothes.
"H-Hoseok! m-my mfg...my parents!"
"What about them?"
"T-they'll hear us..."
"Not if you be a good boy and be quiet."
Hoseok saw that Yoongi was hard and turned his around, his ass in the air and his face down into a pillow.
He placed the subs dick on his knee and started to bounce his knee up and down,
"Mfg..." Yoongi clamped a hand over his own mouth, scared that his parents will hear.
Hoseok changed his rhythm and started to rub his knee all over his dick.
"I-I'm close...ah~"
"Shhhh, baby. don't be too loud,"
a few seconds later, Yoongi fell of the others knee and panted as he came onto the sheets.
The younger flipped Yoongi around quickly and spit on his fingers, creating his own lube as he stuck two fingers into his ass.
"Ngh~"
He scissored him till he was content with the size, he whipped out his dick then immediately started thrusting aggressively into his little baby.
Yoongis lip was now bleeding from how hard he bit it to restrain any noises coming out his mouth.
Yoongi was about to come for the second time that night. but Hoseok was also close.
"I-I'm coming, baby." Hoseok said, almost immediately coming into Yoongi.
They both collapsed, tired.
"Hoseokie...if you...want to stay the night...you need to go through the...front door." Yoongi panted.
Hoseok nodded and put all his clothes back on, grabbing the backpack of clothes he brought with him and went back out the window.
Yoongi grabbed his phone and texted to his parents that his boyfriend, who they loved, was staying the night and to let him in.
He heard a knock at the door and his parents rushing to go open it.
Once opened, all he heard was,
"Hoseok!! how's my favorite boyfriend of Yoongis?" He heard his mom say,
"I'm good, how about you?" Hoseok replied,
"I'm well! oh dear...you're all sweaty!"
"Yeah, i ran here." He lied.
"Dearest me. Well, Yoongis in his room, you may ask to use his rooms shower, but if you guys do something please keep it down."
"Will do, ma'am."
He heard the footsteps to his room get closer and closer, until his door finally opened,
"Shower sex?"