𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈

Requested by: @panicatthedisco_12
-
Yoongi sighed, missing his boyfriend, who went away on a business trip for a whole week! how cruel...
All the older has been doing by himself, contains of cleaning, laundry, crying in the shower, crying in bed wearing Hoseoks oversized shirts, and crying when making himself food. Yeah, he really missed him.
He was crying on the couch, sad that his boyfriend still had 2 more days till he would come back.
He jumped up when suddenly the door rattled. He was about to grab something as a weapon until he saw that it was...

"Hoseok!"

He ran over and jumped on the younger, koala bear hugging him.
Hoseok smiled and kissed his face, his smile fading when he saw Yoongis teary eyes,
"Were you crying?" He asked.
Yoongi nodded,
"I missed you too much."
"So you cried? everyday?"
"Mhm, i'm glad you're here. I missed you."
Hoseok frowned, setting his bags down while he carried Yoongi over to the couch, sitting down with him on his lap, straddling him.
He rested his hands on Yoongis waist, while Yoongis rested by cupping Hoseoks face. Kissing him.
The kiss lasted for a good 5 minutes. Once done, they were both out of breath.
"I missed you a lot too, baby." Hobi said.
"But did you cry everyday?"
"no?"
"Then i think i missed you more."
"Nooo im just not as...emotional as you."
"True. Okay now kiss me and cuddle me."
"demanding much?"
"You know you want to do it"
Hoseok tilted his head playfully,
"I do?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes and made them both fall onto the couch sideways, grabbing a blanket and covering the two cuddly boys.
They had a great night of cuddling and kisses. Maybe they went further than that 😏 we'll never know.
-
Hey rats. If you want a part 2 of any story i've written plz lemme know :>