𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴

-self harm
-
                                                                     YOONGI:
                                                         Hey Hoseok.
HOSEOK:
Baby? it's so late, why aren't you asleep?
                                                                         YOONGI:
                                                             I love you.
HOSEOK:
I love you too, but what's wrong?
                                                                         YOONGI:
                                                           Im sorry.
HOSEOK:
Yoongi?!
YOONGI!
Im coming over.
-
Hoseok raced to his car and quickly got in, shaking in fear as he turned on the engine and sped to Yoongis house, not even caring to put on his seatbelt.
He parked on the driveway slanted, not even caring anymore.
Without knocking, he barged right in, startling the others parents, who were in the living room.
His eyes panicked, not seeing his boyfriend.
"Hoseok what's the matter?" Mrs. Min said, her and her husband standing up. He didn't reply, instead, he ran upstairs, with his shoes on.
He quickly went to Yoongis room and barged right in,
"Yoongi!"
He saw the terrible sight of his boyfriend, his lover, his everything, holding a knife against his bloody wrists, crying.
He captured him in a hug, both of them falling to the floor. Yoongis parents just made it to the doorway,
"Oh my goodness..!" His mother said, his father just stood there, shocked.
But Hoseok didn't pay attention to that, he needed to make sure his sobbing baby knew that he was loved,
"I love you, Yoongi. So so much...You can't even imagine how much this breaks my heart..."
Yoongi didn't stop crying, but he heard him, he heard him well and clear. He scooted closer to the redhead (Hoseok, Yoongi has brown hair),  Fisting his shirt tightly and smushing his face against Hoseoks chest.
The said male soothed him, he gently took hold of the smallers wrists, seeing how deep the cuts are.
"They aren't that deep, we can treat him here." He told his parents, whom were now crying.
He stood up and carried the older into the bathroom, placing him on the counter,
He wiped his tears and gave him a loving kiss on the lips,
"Yoongi, i love you so much. You can't even describe with words what i feel with you."
Yoongi sniffed,
"I-I love you to.." He said with a raspy voice.
The redhead smiled and treated Yoongis cuts on both wrists, wrapping them with bandages and kissing them after.
The parents stood by the doorway of the bathroom, loving how gentle Hoseok was with Yoongi, knowing just how fragile he is.
Then, Yoongi turned to them, starting to cry again,
"I'm...Im sorry!" He says. the min parents immediately come in to comfort him, Hoseok moving out of the way.
"C-can Hoseok stay the night...? please..." He knew this was a risky move. When they started dating, one of the rules they said the most was "No sleepovers."
His parents looked at each other, reading each other's minds,
"Of course..." His father finally said.
He slightly smiled,
"I love you guys..."
"We love you too. Now, we put our trust into Hoseok to take care of you and to help you in any way." His mother said. He nodded as they left, closing his bedroom door.
"They're letting you stay the night...if you don't mind."
The younger picked him up again,
"Of course i don't mind. I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here, with you."
He plopped Yoongi on the bed and went to get some nice clean pajamas.
"I didn't bring any shirts of mine but i know you have some...."
"Top left drawer."
He opened it to see MANY of his shirts, some of them, he didn't even give to him!
He grabbed a random one and a fresh pair of boxers,
"He held the hem of Yoongis shirt between his fingers,
"May i?" He asked, pulling the shirt off gently whenever he received a nod.
He let Yoongi changed his boxers, them still haven't seen each other naked yet...
They got under the covers, Yoongis head resting on Hoseoks shoulder as his arm was around Yoongis waist.
"I wasn't thinking..." Hoseok heard,
"Let's stop thinking about it, and let's just be happy your parents are letting me stay the night, so we can cuddle more."
Yoongi smiled,
"Yeah. I guess you're right."
Hoseok pecked Yoongis nose and lips,
"I love you."
"I love you too, and thank you."
-
Hey rats, what's poppinnnn, anyways. If u want to comment a one shot idea, plz comment. And plz comment if u want me to do a part two of a story i have written.