𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 & 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂

Hybrid;Yoongi. (𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃)
Breed:Cat (cliche)
ship: SOPE
Bottom!Yoongi Top!Hoseok
-
Hoseok went into his room to see his baby sleeping, oh so peacefully. He has been struggling with heat and stuff like that lately, so it was nice seeing him at peace for a bit.
The hybrid even created a little nest for himself out of Hoseoks clothes, since he stated that, "The scent calms kitty down."
His blonde ears and tail twitch and swoosh, the things Hoseok loved most about Yoongi (other than his personality).
The younger goes and gently sits on the bed, combing his hands through Yoongis hair, smiling whenever he felt the kitten purr.
Soon, he felt the older start to squirm and soon enough his eyes fluttered open.
"M-master..." He mewled.
"Hey, go back to sleep, baby."
Yoongi pouted, tired, but not sleepy. But very horny.
"M-master help kitty...?"
Hoseok sighed, "Try to go back to sleep..."
He cried, "M-Master! h-hurts! Kitty hu-hurts! mmmm!"
Hoseok shushed him, "Go back to sleep, love. go into the nest you made, it'll help you."
Yoongi cried one more, wondering why his master wouldn't help him now. Out of all the times they've done it. He wouldn't do it when he needed it the most.
He climbed into his nest. Sighing while tears of pain physically and mentally fell down his pale blushed cheeks.
"M-master..don't love kitty?" He quietly asked, but loud enough for Hoseok to hear.
"Master loves kitty with all his heart-"
"Then why no help kitty?"
"Bec-"
"Because he don't love kitty."
"Yoon-"
"Kitt-kitty no need master. Master leave."Hoseok sighed, "Bab-" But Yoongi was once again quick to cut him off, "Said Master leave! leave kitty al-alone!" He cried.
Hoseok sighed for the nth time and walked out, leaving the crying hybrid alone.
"M-m-master so m-mean! w-won't help k-k-kitty...owiee mmmf~"
A shiver went through his body, making the horny pain even worse. He grinded his hips on the bed, floor, anything that could give his cock some friction it desperately needed. Slick already soaking through his shorts and down his shaking thighs. He already looked fucked the fuck out.
He moaned, feeling hot, he took off his shirt and shorts, already having no underwear on.
He curled up in the nest, his hand automatically reaching down to touch his over sensitive dick, one touch and he was a moaning mess.
Meanwhile, outside Hoseok was listening with his ear up to the door, and he had a hard, hard on.
He didn't help Yoongi because he just wanted the hybrid to not go through any...needs and just sleep through it.
He finally opened the door to the kitten touching himself. Hair sticking in all directions while drool fell from his mouth.
"M-master...fuck m-m-me. Fuck me so hard that Yoo-yoonie can't w-walk...u-use me...j-just fuck me..!"
Hoseok was indeed in pure shock. Out of all the times he's been with Yoongi through this, he's never seen him so...desperate.
He hesitantly walked towards Yoongi, who was on his hands and knees, his elbows bent whilst he arched his back downward to show his ass high in the air.
The human finally got onto his knees in front of Yoongis ass, his hands making their way to his asscheeks and spreading them apart.
Yoongi moaned, not helping Hoseoks boner, and his own.
Anyway, soon enough, Yoongi felt something wet in his asshole, only a few seconds later realizing it was Hoseoks tongue, tongue fucking him.
"M-master~ ngh~!"
Hoseok groaned, moving back and now sticking 2 fingers up the hybrids ass, making him weak.
"G-gunna c-c-cum!" Yoongi yelled.
Hoseok reached over and wrapped his hand around Yoongis small (sorry) and dripping cock, using his thumb to put pressure on his slit.
"Not yet, cupcake, we're just getting started~"
-
Hoseok was thrusting at an animalistic pace into Yoongi that he couldn't keep up with himself.
"Look at you~ So weak, so small." He said, only getting moans in return,
"I love seeing you so painfully small and tiny under me, look at your small body taking my dick.." Hoseok ran his hands down Yoongis sides, the hybrids skin burning with each touch.
Their kinks match each other's perfectly. Hoseok has a size difference kink, so does Yoongi, and just- other...things.
Yoongi lives for the feeling of being so small and vulnerable under Hoseoks chest and hands, and his dick ;).
"L-let Yoonie c-cum! master!"
Hoseok nodded,  not that Yoongi could see, since he felt it in his stomach too.
"Cum for me, kitten."
With that, they both cummed. Hoseok inside of Yoongi and Yoongi onto his stomach and some clothes.
Before the hybrid could fall onto the clothes, Hoseok stood up and picked him up, going to get a bath ready for them.
-
Now in the bathtub, Yoongi between Hoseoks legs, leaning against his chest, tired.
Hoseok sighed, "Im sorry i didn't help you when you asked me to, kitten."
"Kitty forgives master..." He heard the soft boy say.
"I didn't realize you were in so much pain, it won't happen again." The human wrapped his arms around Yoongis small waist.
"Master...love Yoonie?"
"Master loves Yoongi with his whole heart, forever and always."
"Forever and...always."