𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚂

"Yoongi. I am your elder, don't argue with me. Just do the documents."
The said male sighed at his boss, he worked as a nurse/helper. He could help in all different fields. But his boss hated him for absolutely no reason, and put on work that wasn't even his responsibility.
"Yes sir, i apologize. I'll start straight away." He said, taking the documents,
"They're due in the morning."
His eyes widened,
"T-the morning?!"
"Yep, is there a problem?"
"n-no sir..."
He then left and sighed. He went to an office that multiple people can use and sat down, taking out his laptop and getting started.
(Hoseok is a doctor), but Yoongi tended to stay longer in his building after hours.
Yoongi finished at about 2am. He packed up and tiredly walked out, locking the doors.
He went home, where he saw Hoseok waiting for him on the couch.
He sighed and dropped his bag, going to cuddle with his boyfriend.
"What took you so long?" Hoseok asked.
"My boss assigned me more work...it's due in the morning..."
"What was it?"
"Patient files..."
"Only yours?"
Yoongi shook his head,
"The whole departments...."
"What?! that's not your responsibility. that takes at least 7 hours to do."
"Mhm...he hates me for no reason..."
"Well, just get some sleep, we both have work tomorrow."
The older nodded and immediately fell asleep.
-
"I heard you complained about your work to others. Is it to much for you?"
Yoongi shook his head,
"I didn't complain. And no sir, it's not too much."
"Well, you obviously did cause if you hadn't, we wouldn't be here right now. Anyways, finish these documents for the department plan."
"But sir-"
"You will do as i say."
The younger nodded, grabbing the folder.
He bowed and walked out, before then hearing that it was due tomorrow at noon.
He first worked around with patients, helping the doctors, then afterwards he went to the office to work a bit. It was about 3 am when he accidentally fell asleep.
-
"YOONGI?! oh there you are thank god!" Hoseok barged in. The other didn't wake up though. But Hoseok was furious.
He picked him up and his backpack, and walked out, informing the boss that they're taking the day off.
"Not Yoongi, he needs to finish the department plans." The boss said, Hoseok turned around,
"Are you kidding me?! that's YOUR job. Not his. Cant you see that he's beyond exhausted?!"
The boss chuckled,
"It's not my fault he's not able to do as told."
"It's not his fault that you can't do your own work either. He's taking the day off to rest, i'll be finishing his work, uncle."
Without another word, Hoseok left with a passed out Yoongi in his arms. He gently sat him on the passenger seat and drove all the way home.
-
yoongi slowly wok up to the feeling of two arms wrapped around him. Confused, he sat up.
"Ho-hoseok? why am i here? i have work to do..."
The said male pulled Yoongi back down,
"I yelled at your boss, and demanded for us to have the day off, and i finished your work."
Yoongi turned around to face his boyfriend, And with teary eyes, he muttered
"thank you..."
Hoseok started to freak out,
"W-why are you crying?"
"Y-you just took off a w-whole lot of stress off my shoulders...e-even if it's just for a-a day..."
Hoseok smiled and pecked Yoongis soft pink lips,
"I don't know why he hates you so much.."
"I don't know either...i didn't do anything..."
For the rest of the day, Yoongi rested and napped, loving it since he got to spend time with his boyfriend, since work was pulling him away from him.
-
"Finish them in two days."
"yes sir."
The boss put down a tower of about 10 folders Yoongi apparently needed to do.
Yoongi picked them up, sighing whenever he felt how heavy they were.
"I'll get started right away."
-
"Where are you?"
Yoongi sighed into the phone,
"I have a lot of work, i probably won't be home till 3am."
"What? he gave you more work? aish...i'm coming to pick you up."
"Hoseok, i'm not looking to get fired..."
"You can finish it tomorrow, but you need sleep."
"Hoseokie, no. I cant. I cant be fired today, or tomorrow."
"Okay, anyways im here. You can finish it tomorrow. Don't worry."
Yoongi hung up and sighed, packing up his things.
He was literally almost sleep walking, he was so tired.
Hoseoks window was rolled down so he walked over and placed a tired kiss on his lips, then he walked around to the passenger side and got in.
"Hey babe. don't worry about work. Worry about yourself. I'm worried about your health." Hoseok said, pulling out and getting onto the road.
"I know *yawn* it's just that if i don't do it, he'll scold me."
"lets talk more tomorrow. You can go to sleep if you want. I'm going through chick fil a."
"Thank you, Hoseokie. I love you."
"Love you too."
They got their food, Yoongi tiredly eating his waffle fries.
They stayed in the parking lot, eating.
Hoseok suddenly turned and pulled Yoongi on top of him, straddling his hips.
"Hm?"
Hoseok smiled,
"I looooooove you, Yoongi."
The said male laughed,
"I loooooove you to, Hobi."
He wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck, them both leaning closer and closer, right until their lips met.
The kiss went on for a couple minutes until it started to get a little heated.
Hoseoks hands made their way until Yoongis shirt, feeling the cold skin on his warm hands.
"You don't have work tomorrow, right?" Hoseok whispered. Yoongi shook his head,
"I'm finishing the documents are home, though."
"Well, since you don't have to go in tomorrow...maybe we cannn~"
"Horny boy. But yet still a big baby."
They both laughed,
"Why am i here."
Hoseok tilted his head,
"Where?"
"On your lap. We're in a car." Yoongi said.
"Uhh, but if i didn't pull you here we wouldn't have made out."
"True."
Yoongi pulled off and sat back into his own seat, continuing to eat his chicken nuggets.
On they way home, they smiled and had fun, Yoongi sometimes feeding Hoseok a nugget or fry.
They got home, god ready, then went to sleep.
-
Yoongi woke up to a ringing noise. He figured out it was his phone, he grabbed at, seeing that it was 5 am, and that there was an incoming call.
He sighed and answered it,
"Hello?"
"I need you to fill in for a coworker who took the day off." He sighed at his bosses voice.
"But today was my day off..."
"Not anymore. I need you here as soon as possible. There are stacks of documents to be filled and submitted into the system."
"But-"
"Don't argue with me. I won't hesitate to sign or resignation letter."
"...Alright...i'll be there soon."
"Great."
He hung up, throwing his head back onto his pillow.
While that, Hoseok stirred awake.
"Who was that?" Hoseok asked with a tired voice.
"My boss. I need to go to work today...right now, actually."
"He can't do that, it's your day off."
"Not anymore he said. He said that he won't hesitate to sign my resignation letter..."
"What an ass..."
Yoongi sleepily got up,
"Enjoy your day off for me, at least one of us can get some rest."
Hoseok sighed,
"Thank god you only have to stay there for a year for your resume."
"I know, after that i'm out,"
Yoongi got changed and got his backpack, but then he realized something,
"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i didn't finish the documents!! fuckkkkk."
"Hey hey hey, don't worry. They aren't due till later. You have time." Hoseok reassured him
"I don't! he told me i have stacks of documents i need to do today! i don't have time..."
"I'll do the documents from last night. Okay?"
"No, i want you to rest today."
"I'll be fine, now go. I don't want him to yell at you."
Yoongi nodded, pecking Hoseoks lips then leaving.
-
"Here are a few stacks of work to do, i need them done by tonight."
Yoongi was completely done. this was more than five fucking stacks of work!
"No sir. it's not my responsibility."
"excuse me?!"
"I said it's not my responsibility. I cant get all this done by tonight? are you crazy?"
"Fired. Get out."
"Why do you hate me so much!? i did nothing wrong!"
"FIRED. GET OUT."
"Fine! you're being unprofessional! you can't just give me extra work because you hate me! you can't just call me for work on my day off! im sick of it! I did everything you asked me to! hell! i even fell asleep here, making my boyfriend worried sick! 8 months is good enough for my resume. Thanks for absolutely NOTHING,"
Yoongi threw his badge down and stomped out, leaving his ex boss mouth wide open.
-
Yoongi walked home, not in the mood for anything but sleeping.
"You're home early, did something happen?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi didn't respond, he just threw his bag on the floor and leaned his head against Hoseoks chest.
"Babe? u okay?"
The smaller wrapped his arms around the other.
"I got fired."
He finally spilled the beans.
"Oh Yoongi..." He wrapped his own arms around his smaller boyfriend.
"8 months is good enough for my resume..."
"I'm sure it is. But at least you don't have to deal with your boss anymore."
"But now only you make money..."
"Don't worry, We'll be okay."
"Mm."
"Come on baby, you've worked hard."
Hoseok had then noticed that Yoongi had fallen asleep. So he carried him and dropped him on the bed gently, slowly stripping him of his clothes and replacing them with one of his sweatshirts and a pair of boxers.
He then crawled into bed next to him, pulling him close as he fell asleep.
-
okay rats thats it lol there was no point in this story but i hope u enjoyed and srry for not posting much im leaving to go to my mothers house soon lolzies