𝙱𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙺𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝚄𝚃

-smut
-
"Can you guys not? it's my sisters birthday." Jimin complained. The making out couple on the couch broke apart,
"You're just jealous neither of us is scared of public affection, Jimin." Yoongi said. Hoseok agreeing. Yoongi was sitting on the others lap, sideways.
Jimin huffed,
"She's turning 11, she doesn't need this at her BIRTHDAY."
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"Not my problem. You knew this was going to happen."
"I thought you might have SOME shame."
"No lol."
-
"Can't believe we got kicked out of a child's birthday party." Yoongi sighed. Him and Hoseok were walking home, hand in hand.
"You hungry?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok was mute, girlie girl don't speak.
The taller male shrugged.
"So that's a yes, wantttttt....ttaekbokki? with some kimchi fried rice?".
The other nodded, showing off his beautiful smile as he leaned down to kiss his boyfriend on the lippy lips.
Yoongi giggled,
"Alright, i'll make it for you when we're home."
Once they got home, They both changed into something more comfortable and Yoongi got straight to work on the food.
Sooner or later, Hoseok was getting bored and was missing his short boyfriend, although he was literaly in the next room over. He entered the kitchen, seeing the other humming a tune as he boiled some water.
Hoseok gently wrapped his arms around Yoongis waist and rested his head against the back of his shoulder.
Yoongi cooed,
"You're the cutest." He said, turning around. Hoseok looked up and glared at him,
"I know you want to be hot and sexy, and you definitely, 100% are, but sometimes you look adorable Hoseokie, you can't deny it."
Hoseok rolls his eyes playfully and turns Yoongi around so that he's facing the stove again
Yoongi doesn't mind until he feels hands going up his shirt.
"Hoseooookkk.." He warns. But the other just continues with a smirk on his face.
His hands travel up his shirt and onto his cold skin, soon finding the waistband of his pants and making his way into there.
Yoongi already finished the food, and had just turned off the stove. The smaller leans against the counter, biting his lip to repress any noises.
Hoseok hand glides over Yoongis dick as the other one pressed against his hole, teasing him.
"H-Hoseok.." Yoongi whined. He turns around and drops to his knees. right in front of Hoseoks hard on, and he couldn't say he doesn't have one either.
He quickly pulls down his shorts and boxers in one go, dick springing free.
Yoongi grabs it and moves back and forth, jerking it off. He feels Hoseoks hands comb through his hair as he takes it into his mouth, bobbing back and forth with small kitten licks beforehand.
He liked that Hoseok didn't pull on his hair, and instead just pet him like a good little kitty he is.
Speaking of animals, Hoseok, our of the blue, put on a pair of black cat ears on Yoongi, who didn't mind since he loved it.
Of the blowjob was good, Hoseok would mutter a little "Fuck...." Which was exactly what he did. Yoongi wouldn't react verbally, instead he continued to do his best knowing that his boyfriend even sounded as hot as he looked.
He pulled off his dick with a little slurp and looked up at Hoseoks face. They smiled at each other as Yoongi stood up off his knees and bent over the counter. He was still clothed, so once Hoseok pulled his shorts off he would see the sexy sight of Yoongis asshole right there, ready to take his dick.
He pulled them off in one go, seeing as Yoongi was already stretched out from...ahem...last time 😃
Yoongi wiggled his ass a little just to be a bit funny.
Hoseok smirked and massaged his ass cheeks, cause he was THICC.
Hoseok slowly entered inside him, both of them groaning, or moaning.
Ha started to pull out then push in, over and over until he was thrusting at an animalistic pace.
"f-fuck i l-love your di-dick..." Yoongi moans. He pushed back timing with the thrusts to make it go deeper.
Hoseok grips Yoongis waist, cause we been knew his body is hour glass shaped.
His hands travel to his ass, where he grips and gropes it.
"a-ah..hard...harder~" Hoseok heard.He obliges and goes as hard as he can.
They both cum and stay panting. Hoseok pulls out and puts his pants back on, helping Yoongi by putting his shorts back on.
"You couldn't wait till after dinner?" Yoongi snickers as he cleans the cum off the counter. Hoseok smiled and shakes his head as he grabs a plate and fills it with food.
Yoongi gets his own plate and makes a seat right on Hoseoks lap.
"I love you." Yoongi says. hoseok warmly smiles and rubs their noses together. Yoongi will always wait for the day whenever Hoseok says i love you back, but this is good enough for him.
"Let's eat, pretty boy." Yoongi says as he feeds Hoseok.
With little kisses in between each bite, they soon finish and clean up, maybe had another quickie but ANYWAYS they got ready for bed, taking a quick shower and hopping into bed.
Yoongi passes out straight away, being so tired. But Hoseok only pulls him closer to his chest,

"I love you too."
-
SHEEEEESH