𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙸𝙴𝚂

Requested by: @crazynanduz
-safe word use
-smut
-
D-daddy...ngh~"
Hoseok kept thrusting at his animalistic pace inside Yoongi.
"Does it feel good, baby?"
"ah~ ah~ daddy..."
Hickeys covered Yoongi from top to bottom, in some places, you can't even see his original skin color.
He kept moaning as he arched his back.
They were on round 4, and Yoongi has came too many times to count. His body was exhausted, and overstimulated. He felt like he was on fire. His own legs weren't even strong enough to hold himself at this point.
Hoseok came inside of Yoongi for the nth time,
"One more round?"
"n-no hobi-ack!"
Hoseok re-entered his cock into Yoongi and started to thrust once again. Yoongi could barely take it anymore. Round 5, it was all too much. He wasn't even getting any pleasure from it anymore.
"H-Hoseok! r-red! red!"
after hearing the safe word that they agreed on, the said male snapped back into reality and immediately pulled out, making sure his partner was okay,
"a-are you okay? Yoongi? god- i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go this far, i'm sorry."
Yoongi only panted, without replying. He was so overstimulated, everything he looked at was blurry.
Hoseok felt so bad. He felt like he needed to kill himself because he didn't notice how he was just treating Yoongi like a doll he could play with whenever he wanted.
Yoongis ass was already hurting, everywhere was hurting. Even if he moved an inch, a wave of pain would come through him.
"Yoongi, i'm going to start a bath, gosh- i'm so sorry."
Hoseok quickly left and started to run a bath. Yoongi just laid on the bed, breathing.
The younger quickly came back and picked up the other, who hissed in pain.
He leaned his head down and kissed Yoongis cute button nose.
He slowly stood in the water and leaned down to place Yoongi in front of him, so that he could lean on Hoseoks chest.
Hoseok wrapped his arms around the smaller,
"I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have gone so far..."
"I-it's o-okay..."
"No, it's not. You're in pain because of me. I cant stand it..."
Yoongi sighed, melting into the warm water,
"I'm okay. Hoseokie. The bath is helping me."
"Stillll, i feel so bad..."
"What really hurts right now is all the hickeys you made, you can't even see my skin color anymore."
Hoseok slightly smiled, his hand grazing over all the bruises,
"Sorry, Kitten."
"It's okay, daddy."
After a bit, Hoseok got up, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist, then he grabbed another one, lifting Yoongi up and wrapping him in the towel.
He dressed both of them up, in some christmas jammies. He put Yoongi down on a chair and changed the bed sheets, putting new ones on, then, he made hot chocolate, making Yoongis just how he likes it. He came back and set the mugs down, following, He picked Yoongi up and set him on the bed, he went to the other side and crawled over. He felt his baby cuddle closer to him.
"Thank you, Hoseok. For doing all of this." Yoongi said.
"You deserve a whole lot more. This is the least i can do."
Yoongi smiled and grabbed his mug from Hoseoks hand, letting the younger pull the blanket over their bodies.
"I love you, Yoongi. I would never try to hurt you, please know that." Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi straight in the eye,
"I love you too, and i believe you. I would also never try to hurt you, in any way, shape or form."
They shared a loving kiss. Now happy about their life's and who they chose to be with forever.
-
This sucked but i'm in the middle of class rn lolzies. Also i like to keep the titles to about one word, so i just named it jammies hope you don't mind :>