𝚂𝙷𝚈

-smut
Yoongi and Hoseok loved their lives. Yoongi loved his sweet dominant top, and Hoseok loved his shy small bottom. They were meant to be.
On this day, Yoongi was cooking some pancakes in the stove, only wearing Hoseoks hoodie, which went down to his knees (since he was so short he didn't even reach to hoseoks shoulders yet).
That was, until he was startled by his wonderful boyfriend who back hugged him.
"Hoseokie! you scared me!" Yoongi cutely pouted, making Hoseok awe,
"Sorry, baby."
"No pancakes for you." Yoongi evilly smirked as he saw Hoseoks jaw drop,
"Noooo im sorry, i'm sorry, Yoongiii, yoongibaby, my love-"
Yoongi blocked out everything until he heard,
"Kitten."
He looked up and bit his lip, licking it afterwards.
"Someones in a spicy mood again." Hoseok said.
"Am not. You're the one with a boner."
The younger looked down at the new tent that was in his basketball shorts,
"Well...shit."
Yoongi laughed as he turned around to turn the stove off,
"You best go take care of your little...problem." He said.
"No no, you'll be helping me since it technically is your fault."
The olders but smallers face went red, not used to that talk although they've been in a relationship for almost 3 years.
"H-Hoseok..." Yoongi whispered. They've had sex before, they had it yesterday, so it's nothing new.
"Is it okay if..?"
Yoongi looked to the side and nodded, blushing even more whenever Hoseok lifted him up with such ease.
Hoseok placed him on the counter, now both as the same height level.
The both leaned forward and started to slowly kiss, those kisses turning into a make out.
"Ah- H-Hoseokie..."
The said male understood and lifted him up once again, Yoongi wrapping his legs around him as he hugged him, Hoseok hugging back. They made their way to their shared room. Yoongi felt his back hit the soft bed and his boyfriend climb over him.
Yoongi covered his red face with his sweater paws, making Hoseok melt from the adorable sight but he soon intertwined his and the smallers hands together.
Hoseok used a free hand to lift up Yoongis sweatshirt, noticing that there was nothing under it, making Yoongi blush more.
"Ah, I see what you did..." Hoseok said,
he let go of the others hands only to roam his own under the hoodie.
He lifted Yoongis waist and flipped him over, making him arch with his ass in the air.
"You remember the safe word?" Hoseok asked.
Yoongi nodded, "R-red."
"Good boy."
The taller male reached and grabbed some lube, pouting a copious amount on his fingers as he stuck one into Yoongi.
The shorter boy moaned, but he quickly covered his mouth as his face was more red than ever before.
"Don't be shy, Baby. It's only me." Hoseok reassured.
He stuck another digit in and scissored Yoongi until he thought that it was wide enough.
He flipped him around and leaned back, making Yoongi ride him. One of Yoongis shyest positions.
He held Yoongis waist and slowly let him sink down on his dick, loving the sounds of Yoongis broken moans.
Once all adjusted and settled, He had Yoongi bounce up and down.
He couldn't get enough. Hoseok was too addicted to the sight of Yoongi covering his reddened and watering eyes with his sweater paws, watching him bounce on his dick.
(few minutes later of teasing n yeah)
"H-Hobi i'm about to-"
"Cum for me, sweets."
With that, the older came, and soon, Hoseok did too.
Yoongi sat up, standing up so that he can get off of Hoseok, but he immediately fell over afterwards.
The said male laughed, "You okay?"
"Mhm..."
Hoseok smiled and gave Yoongi a kiss,
"I'm going to reheat the pancakes, i'll be back soon."
"Alright... I love you,"
"Love you to, babes."
-
If you have any story requests you would like to see plz comment! i'd love to write them!