𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝚆/ 𝙼𝙰𝙵𝙸𝙰 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

-talk about violence
-
He's in room 304? Okay. Thanks." Hoseok out down the phone. He sighed and got up, making way to the room number he had just heard.
He ordered to kidnap one of his ex member ed family members, and the only one they found was the boy in the room.
Hoseok was a mafia leader, per say.
He did everything orderly, but violently or physically. His ex member was a thief and a traitor, so they took something from him like he did to them.
He opened the door, Surprised to see a cute boy about his age in a baby pink oversized sweater and a pair of overalls on top.
The boy, who he figured out names is Yoongi, turned to him as Hoseok shut the door behind him.
"h-Hi!" Yoongi tried to sound happy, he didn't know what was going on, as he was a little, an age regresser.
"Hi."
"Wah! You vewy tall!"
Hoseok tilted his head,
"Why are you acting like that?" He asked.
"Wike what?"
"A child."
Yoongi giggled,
"I'm fwive!"
"No? you're much older than that."
"Nuh-uh."
"Yes- what happened to your wrist?" Hoseok noticed something red and rash like around Yoongis left wrist.
The little covered it up with his other hand, shy,
"My dada bwurned me..."
"Your dad burned you?!"
The little nodded,
"Wit a metal wod (rod)."
Hoseol scowled,
"A burning metal rod? how long ago did it happen?"
"Umm...two weeks ago."
"Okay whatever, i'll bring you to the nurse i guess."
Yoongi nodded but then looked at Hoseoks cold eyes,
"Are you gwoing to hurt mwe?"
...
"We'll see. Let's go."
"Cwan i hold you hand?"
"No."
Yoongi pouted as the mafia leader sighed,
"No you cannot hold my hand." He repeated.
"Wa if i gwet wost? (what if i get lost?)"
"ask for directions."
"But everywon so scwary..."
"Deal with it."
Yoongi huffed, grabbing the tallers hand,
"I said no." Hoseok said, snatching his hand away.
"W-Whyyyy~"
"We're here. Go inside."
Yoongi pouted as he walked through the doors into the nurse room.
"Hewo?" He softly said, Hoseoks heart ached, the little was just too cute!
The nurse, who was name Jin, turned around and smiled.
"Hello! what brings you here today?"
Hoseok stepped in and grabbed the littles wrist, just below the burn,
"His dad burned him with a metal rod about two weeks ago, it hasn't been treated." He explained. Jin quickly got Yoongi to sit down on one of the beds as he got some wipes and bandages,
"Will it hwurt?" Yoongi said, moving his wrist away. Jin tilted his head at how he was acting, but realized that he was a little. He warmly smiled,
"A little. But if you do well, i'll give you a lollipop."
Yoongis face lit up,
"wollipop! yes pwease!"
"Okay, now hold still..."
Yoongi moved and whined a little but overall was a good boy.
Jin pouted as he wrapped the bandage around the burn,
"How could anyone do this to such a sweet boy?" He said, pinching Yoongis cheeks. The said male smiled,
"I dwont know... my dada was ywelling at mwe, i dwont know why doe..."
Jin finished up and patted his head,
"You're all done! you were a good boy! here's your treat!" He handed him the lollipop.
"Yay! tank you!"
While all the this, Hoseok just sat there with an unamused face, confused on why was going along with Yoongis childish acts.
Yoongi hopped off with the lollipop in his pocket and ran to hold Hoseoks hand, the taller sighed,
"I told you to not hold my hand."
"B-but why not?"
"Cause i said so. Jin, what is all this?"
The nurse walked over,
"He's a little. He age regresses to a younger age than he actually is. Mostly for making up lost childhood, such as growing up too fast, or stress relief, trauma coping, like a coping mechanism, comfort mechanism, ect. He seems to be doing it for all of the above."
"Oh."
"Yeah, so be nice to him, or him doing this for comfort is useless. Let him hold your hand."
"But-"
"Let. Him. Hold. Your. Hand. And he NICE. He's gone through enough, do not make it worse, Hoseok." Jin warned,
"Fine! Yoongi let's go get something to eat." He glared at the nurse as the two walked out. Yoongi wanted to grab his hand again, but wanted to follow the rules. Hoseok noticed though, the small boy wasn't trying to hide it. So he sighed and opened his hand. The little looked up at him with sparkling eyes.
"Are you going to hold my hand or not?" Hoseok asked a bit harshly, but Yoongi didn't mind, he grabbed the others larger hand and smiled, swinging their interlocked hands back and forth.
Hoseok rolled his eyes and glared at any members that stared at the two.
"What do you feel like eating?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi hummed, thinking,
"I no hungrwy."
"You have to eat something."
"No. dada said i to fat...so Yoonie has to wose weight!" He said with a smile. Hoseoks heart broke a little. It's gotten to the point where the little thought it was completely normal to where your parents act like this.
Hoseok dragged Yoongi to an emptied room and shut the door,
"Can you lift your shirt up?" He asked the little.
"Hmm...why?"
Hoseok had to think of something, and quick.
"So see your cute tummy?" He said, cringing on inside. Yoongi smiled,
"Okie!" He said as he lifted his shirt up.
But there was no cute tummy. All ribs.
Hoseok frowned,
"Very cute. But let's eat something so you can have a cuter tummy."
Yoongi gasped,
"I cwan have a pwettier tummy?"
"Mhm. If you eat. I'll be eating too."
"Okay!"
Hoseok grabbed the littles hand, thinking,
"Must protecc must protecc must protecc-"
His thoughts were canceled when Yoongi asked him where to go.
"This way." Hoseok said, leading them to the cafeteria where the chef was cooking, his name was Jungkook.
"What would you like to eat?" Hoseok repeated.
"Um...mac n cheese?" He muttered.
"Okay. I'll have some too, it sounds good." Hoseok said as he told the chef to make enough mac n cheese for two people.
"It should be ready in about 30 minutes." He told the little.
"Okie...you name is Ho-ho..." He was having a hard time saying the name.
"Hoseok. You can call me whatever you want though."
"Okay! Hobi!"
"Hobi it is."
Yoongi bounced up and down,
"But Hobi...why am i here?"
"Uh...I'll speak about it when your not as a little?"
"Oki! Big Yoonie will ask!"
"Okay. Let's get you dressed in some clothes to sleep in." Hoseok said as Yoongi followed him into an elevator.
"Wanna press the button?" The taller offered,
"Pwease!"
"Okay, click 7, for the 7th floor. That's where my room is."
Yoongi took a step forward and looked for the 7, he saw it, but just to make sure he pointed at it and turned to Hoseok,
"Dis one?"
The mafia leader nodded, so Yoongi pressed it.
"Woah! It's mwoving!"
"Mhm." Hoseok chuckled.
Yoongi got a bit frightened so he took Hoseoks hand back into his smaller one and held onto his arm,
"Scwary..."
"It's not that bad. Come on." The doors opened and they walked out and to Hoseoks room, which was the biggest out of all of them.
"Woah! Really bwig!"
"Yeah. Okay you can wear these."
Hoseok handed the smaller some sweatpants and a hoodie, since he didn't want Yoongi to ruin the sweater he was wearing now.
"Okay! tanks!"
"Of course." Hoseok weakly smiled. Yoongi got instructed into the bathroom where he changed and came out so CUTE.
Hoseok was about to fucking ask if this guy needs a thousand more plushies HES SO CUTE.
Yoongi giggled,
"A bit bwig...I like!"
"Glad you do. The food should be ready now."
"Otay! Yoonie need to hold Hobis hand. So hobi don't get wost!"
Hoseok chuckled,
"We wouldn't want me getting lost."
"Nope! wets goooooo~"
Yoongi dragged Hoseok to the elevator,
"Uh...Hobi can pwess button! it's you turn!" Yoongi said. Hoseok pressed the button and they went down, Yoongi clinging onto Hoseoks arm.
They went to the cafeteria and ate their mac n cheese happily.
-
"Hobi...will yoonie have to sweep alone?"
They already brushed their teeth and got ready for bed.
"Mhm. Because what if you wake up....big? it'll
be awkward." Hoseok explained.
"Oh...Okay." He pouted.
"Your room is on floor 4, let's take you there."
They went on the adventure of taking Yoongi to his room, and when they finally got there, Yoongi refused to let go,
"noo im scared!"  Yoongi whined. Hoseok sighed for the nth time,
"I'll come to you in the morning, just sleep. i have work to do."
Yoongi whined but let go of the others shirt,
"You come to swee yoonie tomowwow?"
Hoseok nodded,
"Now sleep, Yoongi."
"Oki...Ni ni Hobi."
"Goodnight."
Hoseok turned the lights off and shut the door, finally ready to get down into some serious business with a few things and shipments. B it he won't admit that the little was slowly opening the door to his heart, he was just so pure and cute :) but he needed to speak to big Yoongi, of course.
And that's exactly what happened the next morning. Hoseok got up and walked over to Yoongis room at about 11 am, and was content to see the other already awake.
"Hi."
"Hi."
Hoseok sat on a treasure chest at the end of the bed,
"Okay, so. You're here because your cousin did some stuff to us and we needed a threat towards him, and you were the easiest option."
"Gee thanks."
Hoseok scoffed,
"So that's that. We don't know how long you'll stay. You probably won't leave cause we don't want you to snitch on us."
"That's fine, away from my dad at least." Yoongi sighed, sitting up on the bed.
"Oh yeah. I took you to the nurse and he treated your burn. you said you dad burned you with a metal rod?"
Yoongi nodded,
"Yeah. He's an alcoholic so he does that sometimes."
"I see. Okay, so about...what's it called...Little you?"
Yoongi sighed once again,
"I know little Yoongi is annoying and clingy, i apologize in advance."
Hoseok shook his head,
"It's fine. it's cute."
Yoongi scoffed,
"Whatever."
"Okay so like- if you're going to be staying awhile is there anything i need to know?"
"Little me has a hard time eating, i mean i do too but things get into my mind in little space a lot easier, and little me has a hard time sleeping alone, not that you can do anything about it."
Hoseok nodded,
"Got it, so no rules?"
Yoongi shook his head,
"You aren't my caregiver."
Hoseok made an 'oh' shape with his mouth.
"What's a caregiver? exactly?" He asked.
"You know...Someone that takes care of me."
"I see. Okay, I wasn't planning on doing this but go onto the HoseoksRats Website and pick out any clothes you want. Here's a laptop." He threw a laptop onto the bed.
Yoongi tilted his head,
"Who's gunna pay-"
"Me, duh. I got loads. It could be $1000 and it wouldn't put a dent onto my card." Hoseok flexed.
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"Yeah yeah okay. Thanks I guess."
"Breakfast is going on, let's go."
Yoongi shook his head,
"No, nuh-uh, nope, everyone's scary and they're going to kill me."
Hoseok rolled his eyes,
"They won't kill you if you're with me. Now let's go."
"Fine."
Yoongi walked out the door, leaving Hoseok in the room, but he caught up to him in the elevator,
"No holding hands this time?" Hoseok mocked.
"Shut up."
They made their way to the cafeteria, where Yoongi was surprised to see not big buff men, well- there was a few- but everyone looked so...normal.
"I told you they aren't scary."
"Whatever."
They got their food, which was noodles, and sat down at a random table.
Yoongi ate some, until he saw a kid,
"There's kids here?" He asked Hoseok, who was eating right next to him,
"Mhm, there's about 4. Their dads wife's left them so, i told them they could bring them here."
"I see..."
Yoongi was doing a fine job at not going into little space until he saw a stuffy in one of the kids hands, so he just let himself go into that mindset.
He curled up into Hoseoks side, confusing the taller until he god a nod whenever asking if he was in little space.
"So many pweople..." Yoongi whimpered. Little Yoongi was shy around a lot of people.
"It's okay, can you eat some more?" Hoseok asked. He was getting the hang of this, and was proud of himself.
"nu.."
"Please? it'll make your tummy prettier, and we all love pretty tummy's."
Yoongis face was against Hoseoks side, he slowly turned his head and looked at the noodles, they did look good, and they were good.
Yoongi picked up his fork and ate the noodles one by one, taking a sip of his water occasionally.
He finally finished, it took awhile, but he did.
"Good job." He heard, he blushed and wiped his face before side hugging Hoseok, stuffing his face into his side again.
Of course people were staring at the cold hearted mafias actions, but they were happy that he finally found something to care about.
Hoseok didn't know what to do, so he just wrapped an arm around Yoongi.
"Wanna go now?" Hoseok asked. He felt a nod,
"Okay, take one last sip of your water then we'll go." Yoongi obliged and let Hoseok give him a piggy back ride.
Yoongi giggled as they went into the elevator, but he soon yawned and laid his hand against Hoseoks shoulder.
"Tired?" He was asked. He nodded.
"Cwan i sweep wif you?"
"No, You have to sleep by yourself, Yoongi."
"Pwease..."
Hoseok sighed,
"No, Yoongi. What if you wake up big?"
"I won't! I vewy wittle and when i vewy wittle i don't be bwig until lwater!" Yoongi said.
...
"Fine."
"Tank you hobi...you first nice pwerson to Yoonie..."
Hoseok sighed once again as they walked out of the elevator,
"Youre doing something to me, Yoongi." Hoseok muttered, making sure the little couldn't hear.
They walked into Hoseoks ginormous room and got ready for bed.
"Hobi, cwan i gwet cuddles?" Yoongi asked with puppy dog eyes. Hoseok was putting a few things in his drawers,
"I don't know about that..."
"B-But Hobi...I twrust you! do you not twrust yoonie?"
"I do but we're both...guys."
Yoongi pouted,
"Okie...Ni ni Hobi." Yoongi got under the blanket and faced away from Hoseok. Hoseok obviously knew the little was upset and of course he liked Yoongi because he was adorable and cute but...He didn't want Yoongi to know that. But then again he's little...like a baby.
Hoseok washed away his thoughts as he also got under the blanket. He hesitated and anticipated it but he finally wrapped and arm around Yoongis small waist and pulled him against his chest.
Yoongi smiled and turned around, nuzzling his head into Hoseoks warm chest.
Of course the younger (hoseok) was nervous because he's never done this before.
"Tank wo..." He heard the little say.
He just hummed. Soon falling asleep with a cute little tucked in his arms.
-
Hoseok woke up early, as usual. He looked down because there was a fluff of hair below him. He smiled and slowly got up, going to his desk in the corner of the room. He had some work to do.
A few hours later, Hoseok was still in the middle of his work and he looked at Yoongi who was stirring awake.
"Hobi...?" Yoongi said, rubbing his eyes with his firsts.
"Hi, Yoongi."
"Hewo...what you doin?" He asks, getting up.
"Just some work."
"Ahh work! i dwont wike work..."
Hoseok chuckled,
"I don't either, but it has to be done." Yoongi nodded. It was about 10 am.
"I wike your room..." Yoongi said, looking around.
"Thanks, a bit plain but it's okay."
"It's oki...Hobi?"
"Yes?"
"Do you hate mwe?"
Hoseok scrunched his eyebrows,
"Why would i hate you?"
"I dunno...i'm annoywing..."
Hoseok sighed,
"Of course not. You're the cutest."
"weally?"
"Mhm. Really."
Yoongi smiled his cute gummy smile,
"I wuv Hobi!" He suddenly said. Hoseok didn't know what to do.
"You're so cute." He just said, Yoongi didn't seem to care tho.
"Hobi is cwute too!"
Hoseok shook his head,
"Nope, i am not cute."
"Ywes you are!"
"No."
"Ywes!"
"No."
"Mhm!"
"No-"
"YWES!"
"Fine."
"Yay!"
-
Cuteeeee