𝙼𝙰𝙵𝙸𝙰 & 𝙷𝚈𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝚂

Yoongi was the leader of a well known mafia group. Called Bangtan.
He was very sharp, and precise, never missing a shipping or drug/weapon trade. Everyone was terrified of him, and the group. He was known to be very cold and heartless.
But Hoseok thought different.
Hoseok was Yoongis pet, to say the least. He was a wolf hybrid, having pointy gray ears in his head and a gray fluffy tail behind him.
Yoongi treated him well. He would rather be there then back onto the streets.
They were in Yoongis office, Hoseok just napping whilst Yoongi does his paper work. (Hoseok went with Yoongi everywhere)
But Yoongi had a meeting soon.
The older got up, whispering for Hoseok to wake up, which he did. He yawned, showing his sharp teeth.
"I have a meeting, we gotta go."
Hoseok nodded as Yoongi held his black leash, which was connected to a choker around his neck.
Yoongi put on his black blazer and Hoseok put on some tech wear. Which was a black long sleeve shirt with a pocket vest on top, and for pants we just wore some black cargo pants and combat boots.
Yoongi had his wolf ears pierced, so he put a black hoop around that as well.
They left, Hoseok following behind him as he held the leash.
"What's this meeting about?" He asked Yoongi as they got into the elevator.
"Shipments."
"Hm."
They made it to the floor and walked into the meeting room, where different mafia leaders were seated.
"No animals allowed, Suga." One of them said. Yoongi sat down at the very end of the table.
"And why not?"
"It's the rules."
Yoongi laughed, looking at Hoseok who was still standing behind him,
"I always bring him along with me. If you don't like it then say goodbye to your eyes which i will personally tell him to claw out."
The guy immediately shut up after looking into Hoseoks sharp eyes.
-after the meeting like, 4 hours later-
"Good boy Hobi, i bet you're tiredand hungry." Yoongi said, patting the others ears as they walked into their shared room.
"Mhm.."
"I'll get you something to eat."
Immediately after, Hoseok pinned Yoongi against the wall, trapping his head between his arms.
"But i'm hungry for something else..." Hoseok said, overlooking Yoongis small body, making the older blush.
"Hoseok, don't even think about it." Yoongi said, tugging the black leash.
"Fine, fine. At least take off the leash."
"No Hoseok. You know you have anger issues and can't control yourself when you get angry."
The said male slumped, just wanting the collar off for a bit.
"Can you take the collar off for a few minutes? it's just you and me..."
The raven haired boy (Yoongi) sighed, agreeing, "Fine."
He slowly unhooked the collar, exposing his smooth skin,
Hoseok rubbed over it, sighing at the feeling.
There soon was a knock on the door, which made Yoongi immediately put the collar back on and go open it.
"Here are a few boxes for you." The guy said. Yoongi thanked him as he pushed the boxes inside and closed the door.
He didn't remember getting anything, so he had Hoseok sniff them out incase if any bombs or anything like that.
Hoseok growled, "Dangerous. Don't open them. Any of them."
Yoongi nodded and threw the boxes out the window.
He once again patted Hoseoks head, having to stand on his tippy toes.
"Let's go to sleep, i'm tired."
"Fine. I'll eat tomorrow."
They got ready for bed and slipped into the covers, Yoongi laying on top of Hoseok. He might be a cold and heartless leader but he was a softy on the inside that just wanted love and cuddles.
Hoseok wraps his arms around Yoongis waist like always, "Night, Yoongz."
"Night..."
-
"Hoseok stop."
The said male was currently growling at someone from a rivaling mafia. They went on a small run to get some errands, until someone spotted Yoongi and called out his height.
Hoseok immediately backed off, Listening to Yoongi.
"Learn to control that...mutt."
Yoongis head shot in the guys direction, he thanked the god that they were in an alleyway, with no one else.
"Okay, Hoseok can deal with you."
He let go of the leash and Hoseok ran over to the guy, biting and clawing at him, ripping him up.
"Perfect, Hobi. Let's go."
They walk inside the building, everyone staring at the bloody hoseok who was following Yoongi, licking his fingers.
They went to their room, Hoseok going to wash up.
-
They were on an important trip, a dangerous one too. They needed to go and ambush a rivaling gang that has stolen valuable money.
Yoongi went along, and of course Hoseok, as well.
They have gotten their revenge, and we're about to leave..until Hoseok smelled a presence behind them. Is he turned around, and saw a man with another hybrid, one that he's seen before.
"T-Trouble..." He will always remember that name.
Yoongi hadn't noticed, but the man sent his hybrid off running after Yoongi, Hoseok shifted into his wolf form and growled. Now getting Yoongis attention.
"Hos- fuck."
He moved back as Hoseok and the other white wolf fought.
Trouble, the white wolf, back kicked Hoseok in the face, who quickly brought himself together and clawed at their face.
It was going fine until Trouble bit into Hoseoks side harshly, locking his jaw.
Hoseok whimpered, slowly falling to the ground.
"Hoseok!" Yoongi yelled, worried.
The white wolf turned its attention to Yoongi once Hoseok closed his eyes, blood dripping to the ground.
He ran in the direction of Yoongi. Hoseok opened his eyes and saw. He might be in pain, but we can't let Yoongi be hurt.
So he slowly got up, and ran as fast as he could over, He ran faster than Trouble, who was caught off guard.
Hoseok tripped the other over and bit his throat, ripping it out.
He spit the flesh out, looking back at Yoongi with his now droopy eyes. Swaying back and forth then finally falling to the ground.
Yoongi ran over, calling for help as he felt tears well up in his eyes.
His men came over and quickly put Hoseok into a car and back to base, where the doctor, Jin, would take care of him.
"Sir-"
"Dont fucking talk to me."
Yoongi snapped as he got into the car Hoseok was in.
They drove off, Yoongi for once...Scared.
-
The mafia leader was currently waiting for news on his beloved Hybrid.
He shot up when the doctor came through the doors.
"Yoongi, i'm sorry...

To keep you waiting, Hoseoks alive. He should be fine. But the wound on his side will take awhile to heal, since it was very deep."

Yoongi sighed in relief, "Can I see him?"
"Of course, he's awake at the moment. Just don't stress him out."
The said male nodded and ran inside the room, where he saw his hybrid laying on the bed, now in his human form.
His ears were flat on his head, his eyes barely open but he was wide awake.
"Hoseok- my fucking god!" he ran to the hurt males side, sitting on the chair next to it.
"Hi...Yoongi.." He muttered.
"Why would you do that?! you almost fucking died!"
"I keep my promises..."
Yoongi then remembered when they first met, when Hoseok promised to always protect Yoongi in debt of him giving him a place to stay.
"Aish-Hoseok! Do you know how worried I was?!"
meanwhile...
"I've never seen the boss to worried before." Taehyung said.
Jungkook nodded, "But then again, It's Hoseok."
-
Hobi made a fast recovery, him still having to be careful, but he walked a lot so that he could grow stronger.
Yoongi always kept an eye on him, making sure that he didn't fall or get hurt, making sure he took his medicine.
He was just fine, and Yoongi was grateful for that. He might be heartless or cold, but he loved Hoseok to much to be that type of person towards him.