𝙽𝙾!

"I have to go now, my precious." Hoseok said. Yoongi didn't want to let go of his caregiver, who had to go home for the weekdays, since he comes every weekend, and maybe some weekdays.
"No! don't wan daddy to weave :(."
"Kitten, daddy has to go. Can you be big for a few minutes?"
Yoongi shook his head as Hoseok sighed,
"I'll be back soon. I promise."
He pulled back and gave Yoongi a peck on the lips, slowly slithering out the door.
Yoongi immediately pulled out his phone and stared at pictures of him and Hoseok for hours, already missing him.
He then got up and went to his stuffy room, where there was a life sized bear in one of Hoseoks shirts. He hugged the bear, smelling the faint smell of his daddy. He then started to cry, trying to feel better.
He leaned and pulled out his regression journal. Messily writing down all his thoughts and feelings.
He quickly fell asleep, a few hours waking up to a bunch of texts from Hoseok.
He quickly opened them,

Dada!🥰🥰:
Baby? you're not crying are you? make sure to write in your journal or sleep!
I love so you much!
and i miss you! 😘😘😘
remember that i'll be there before you know it! cuddling you, kissing you, all that!
don't forget to eat! love you!
READ
                                                                              Me:
                                                       Don't worry dada!
                                               luv you too! i'll eat soon!                 
                                                       i miss you so much!
—————————————O———————————-
Yoongi got up to wash his tear stained face, happy that he's interacted with the one he loved most.
And before he knew it, it was the weekend :3
-
Rats