𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙾𝚁

"Can we rejuvenate him sir?"
"Go ahead, it has been thousands of years, after all."
The men nodded and pressed a few weird unknown buttons, making it possible for the man to revive.
"Good."
They were reviving a ancient emperor that goes by the name Min Yoongi, who ruled the min dynasty in 1394. His body has been preserved ever since they started when he died at the age of 19. He never aged while being preserved. The technology wasn't as advanced as it was now but they still figured it out.
It took a few hours but Yoongi soon awoken.
"Where am i? where- eh?" He asked a bunch of questions the boss calmed him,
"No need to fret, Min-"
"Your majesty to you, rodent." Yoongi sassily said.
"Um...your majesty. You're in the year 2021, your body has been magnificently preserved for thousands of years."
"W-what happened to my kingdom?!-"
"Your kingdom fell, it is no longer here."
"Oh my goodness..."
The emperor stood there until he realized he was naked,
"Clothing! how dare you! i am still and forever royalty!"
The staff immediately gave him some clothes,
"blasphemy."
-
Yoongi has been in the lab for almost 2 years. He hated it. He's a human too, i guess.
So, at nighttime, he slowly crept from his bed, making his way down the corridor after sneaking out of his room. Until...
"BEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEP"
He sighed and waited for the flood of staff and security to come, which soon came.
He used his lessons on Taekwondo and karate to beat them, those styles of fighting were so much more advanced back then, so he used it nicely and flowy, people thousands of years ago were very spiritual and connected to earth, but now, they are ignorant, and Yoongi noticed that, which disgusted him.
So after he beat them all up with grace, he ran out, and what he saw wanted to make him faint. He's never been outside before, never, no windows. no photos. nothing.
"What are those things?" Yoongi asked to himself, seeing weird machines on wheels go around everywhere.
he walked onto the road. trying to figure out how this system works.
HONNNK
Yoongi jumped,
"I was the emperor here ya know?! ungrateful brat, tch."
The driver gave him a confused look as the old emperor crossed the road.
"So far as my calculations come together the pedestrians just walk on the sides and the weird carriages are in the middle...okay."
He continued to walk around, staring at everyone and everything.
Soon enough he walked into a neighborhood, he was just wearing a gown with no shoes, he looked like he belonged in a lab or something.
A few seconds later, he saw a familiar person with a cigar in his mouth, but Yoongis eyes glistened as he ran over,
"Hoseok! is it really you?!" He exclaimed. The guy stumbled back,
"how do you know my name?..."
"It's me! Yoongi!"
Hoseok stopped his cigar as his eyes widened,
"Yoongi?! How are...what- How are you alive?!"
The others smiled faltered,
"I was preserved they said...i was caged into a lab, but i've escaped! But...how are you alive?!"
Hoseok smiled,
"Reincarnated with my memories, same face, same name, same everything."
Yoongi smiled,
"Gosh how much i've missed you!" He hugged the taller.
Hoseok hugged him back.
They were best friends back then- well...best friends with benefits? they did some stuff...but that didn't matter right now.
"How long we're you a lab rat for?" Hoseok asked.
"I don't know how to say it now...um...hundreds of days?"
"Years?!"
"Yes! Yes years..."
Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows,
"How many days did you stay there...?"
Yoongi counted quickly,
"About 365 twice."
"Two years?!?"
Yoongi smiled and nodded,
"mhm!
Cold wind blew by, making Yoongi shiver,
"Come, Yoongi. Let's go to my house."
"O-Okay..."
Hoseok leads the other to his house which was across the road.
"Wahhh...this is a nice home...different." Yoongi said, looking around.
"Let me get you some clothes." Hoseok ran upstairs and came back down with a shirt and some sweatpants.
Yoongi quirked an eye,
"You call those clothes?"
"Yeah, It isnt 1395 anymore, clothes changed. Everything did."
Yoongi huffed and allowed Hoseok to help him change, it was a bit awkward but it's nothing Hoseok hasn't seen...🌚🌚.
"These are quite comfortable..." Yoongi admitted.
"I told you."
Hoseok once again lead Yoongi to the couch, where he hesitantly sat.
"This is quite odd..." Yoongi said, running his hands around the soft blankets.
Hoseok shrugged,
"I guess it is for you. Are you hungry?"
"Ooo yes!"
Hoseok chuckled at the others eagerness and went to his kitchen. He got left over pizza which was literally all he had.
He walked back with two plates on each hand, each one consisting of a pizza slice.
"Here. It's pizza." Hoseok handed him the plate,
"Pizz...a?" Yoongi glared at him.
"Mhm. It's good, trust me."
The taller sat down next to him. He picked up his own pizza slice, and took a bite, showing Yoongi how to do it."
"Eat with my hands?! how...disturbing."
Hoseok groaned,
"Just eat it."
The emperor sighed and picked it up slowly, smelling it then taking a bite...
"It's so...greasy." He cringed.
"You'll get used to it."
Yoongi shook his head,
"You need to learn how to make proper dishes. I cant eat piz...pizza everyday."
"You're staying here forever?"
"Of course i am."
Hoseok pursed his lips,
"Fine. It's 12 midnight, we gotta sleep."
"Okiii."
The two got ready with Yoongis extra long curiosity session about the sink and shower, but they eventually brushed teeth and got ready for bed.
"I'm staying with you right?" Yoongi asked.
Hoseok thought about it, they've cuddled before, but that was eons ago, but Yoongi seemed fairly comfortable with Hoseok, which isn't a surprise.
The blonde (Hoseok) laid down, soon feeling the bed tip and felt Yoongis cold body against his aw arm one,
"Goodnight Yoongi."
"Night, Hobi."
Before falling asleep, Hoseok looked back on how Yoongi always used to call him that nickname. He hasnt come to terms with it, but he really missed Yoongi, a fucking lot.
The next morning, as always, Hoseok was the first to wake. His hands were wrapped around the brunettes small waist, spooning him. He decided against getting up and just to lay there for a bit.
He noticed how long Yoongis hair was. you could put it up into a small pony tail if he wanted to.
He heard the soft snores of the elder, he missed this. He missed having the small emperor in his arms, he liked being more dominate than the person who ran the country. Felt nice.
Soon enough, Yoongi stirred awake, turning around to be face to face with Hoseok. He opened his eyes to be met with the tallers brown orbs,
"Morning Hobi."
"Good morning."
Yoongi stirred a little,
"This bed is really comfy. I slept really good."
Hoseok smiled,
"Glad to hear that."
Yoongi tummy rumbled, he blushed as Hoseok smirked,
"Hungry?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.
They eventually got up and headed to the kitchen,
"Whats this?" Yoongi pointed to the stove,
"Stove. Don't touch it when it's on, it makes things hot."
"Hmmmm, i don't think i would've wanted to touch it in a billion tierces."
"Days Yoongi, days."
"A billion days."
Hoseok huffed and looked in the fridge, seeing nothing appealing to eat.
"Why don't we go out?" He said. Yoongi shook his head,
"No, I refuse. There are four wheeled metal carriages out there and big temples i can't."
"Those are buildings, first off, and the carriages are cars. I have one."
"A-A care?"
"Car. and yeah, let's go out to eat, a restaurant."
yoongi gave him puppy dog eyes and hugged his arm,
"Noo it's frightening out in the open, i refuseee."
Hoseok was about to give in, but theyre both hungry,
"There's nothing to eat here, Yoongs. We have to go out."
"Mmmmm! Nooo"
"Yoongi."
"I was the emperor of Korea. Don't-"
"But you're not anymore. You're literally staying in my house rent free."
Yoongi huffed and let go of his arm,
"It's scary, i'm scared Hoseok."
The said male gave Yoongi a sympathetic look,
"I know it's scary, but you need to adapt to this new environment. I promise you won't get hurt."
Yoongi thought about it, pursing his lips,
"Fine."
Yoongi didn't have shoes, so he wore his pajamas aka Hoseoks clothes as Hoseok just decided to go through a drive thru.
Yoongi stared out the open door, seeing the houses and trees.
"Regret." He says. Hoseok sighs,
"No."
The smaller felt himself get picked up,
"no no no Hoseok you can't do this i forbid it."
The blondie ignored him and opened the red car door, setting Yoongi inside the passenger side.
"What the..." He looked around everywhere, seeing Hoseok through the windshield.
"Hoseok! im stuck what-!"
He stopped mid sentence, seeing as the other side door opened and Hoseok sat down.
"H-Hoseok i don't like it..." Yoongi frowned.
"Don't worry, it's going to be fine."
Hoseok said as he started the car. Yoongi yelped as the engine rattled the car.
"Hoseokkkkk..." He anxiously looked around back and forth.
The said male placed a hand on Yoongis thigh, rubbing it soothingly.
"Calm down."
Yoongi stayed silent after that, not until the car started to move.
He squeaked and grabbed Hoseoks hand which was still resting on his thigh.
He looked out the car window, seeing as they were going down the road.
"See? it's not so bad."
"I-I guess n-not..."
They made it to the mcdonald's drive through, which had a small line, it wasn't bad. So they waited.
"I'm...I apologize f...for being very... dramatic.. Hoseok." Yoongi said, looking down at his lap.
Hoseok felt Yoongi play with his fingers shyly,
"It's okay, You have all the right to be afraid, but if you want to survive this era, you need to get used to it." He explained.
Yoongi softly smiled,
"I'm grateful for you."
Hoseok sighed for the nth time, and smiled.
"We're best friends, aren't we?"
"For 16 thousand eons."
"Years."
"Years."
Hoseok finally got up to the thingy to order.
He ordered Himself and Yoongi chicken nuggets and apple juice for Yoongi and a sprite for himself. He pulls up to the window and pays and gets his food.
His house wasn't far away, so before eating they went back. Hoseok having to help Yoongi get out.
But once inside, they sat on the couch and placed the food on the small coffee table.
"Okay, Yoongs. This is a chicken nugget, try it."
Yoongi took the small thing and smelled it, finally taking a bite,
"This is is actually...pretty flavorsome. I enjoy it."
Hoseok handed him his drink as they ate.
"Hoseokie...is that a television?" Yoongi asked, pointing to the big black box.
"Mhm, how'd you know?"
"There was one in the lab, in my room. I like it. Can we turn it on? Do you have....what is it's name...a program to watch...m-movies?"
"Netflix?"
Yoongi jumped up and clapped his hands,
"Yes! can we please watch?!"
Hoseok smiled at the others eagerness and nodded, grabbing the remote and turning it onto netflix. He gave the remote to Yoongi for him to figure out. But he got it down pretty easily.
"Princess and the frog? Did i read it correctly Hangul has evolved." Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded,
"Yep, that's right."
So they ate mcdonald's while watching a frog kiss a girl :).
They fell asleep that night peacefully, ready for another day ahead of them.
-
"Hoseok! I found this thingy and a thing called youtube, it taught me how to use the stove and ingredients so i made kimchi fried rice. Though a prefer a bowl over a fire."
Hoseok ran into the kitchen expecting a mess, but it was actually really organized.
"You used my phone and went on youtube?" Hoseok asked.
"I guess. if that's what it's called. But try the rice!"
Before so, Hoseok told him something,
"Next time make sure im here, you're new to this, if you don't use it properly my house can burn down."
The other male nodded and helped up a spoonful of rice to Hoseoks mouth, he took a bite.
Yummy.
"It's really good, where did u get the ingredients?" Ha asked.
"Inside the cold box and the room right there."
"fridge and pantry? i didn't even know i had all this food."
"Hm."
-
:) any new favorite one shots ?