𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚂 𝚄𝙿 𝚆𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻

requested by: Nova_Juvelyn
-smut
-teacherxstudent
(Yoongis 18 and let's say Hoseok is 21).
-
"Yoongi, stop being a lazy ass and get your damn grades up!" His mother yelled.
"Okay! Geez!" He rolled his eyes, fixing his skirt that went to his knees.
"Drop the fucking attitude or im getting the belt." He was threatened.
"Okay, i'm going to school, bye bitch." Before his mother could run up to him, he quickly ran out of the house and into his best friends car, Taehyungs car.
"Hey Tae, hi Chim" Yoongi said, saying hi to his friend and his friends boyfriend.
"Hi Yoonie! how are you?" Jimin smiled, since he was in the back, he wrapped his arms around the older. Yoongi chuckled,
"I'm fine, you?"
"Perfect! i feel great today!"
"That's good Jiminie."
"Mhm! oh we're here! thank you for the ride Taetae!"
The younger smiled,
"Of course, baby."
Yoongi and Taehyung laughed at Jimins rosy cheeks, seeing him blush was very cute.
"l-let's go!"
They all got out and strutted into school, going to their lockers first to get a few things.
"Bye Tae, bye chim!" Yoongi said, going into his homeroom class.
His teacher was fucking HAWT GOD DAYUM.
heh.
But seriously, Yoongi had the phattest crush on the man. He was young, maybe the youngest teacher here. Very much young. His name was Mr.Jung :)
Yoongi walked in, going to say hi to his favorite teacher,
"Good morning Mr. Jung!" He said flirtatiously.
The said male smiled and looked up as he was sitting by his desk,
"Morning Yoongi. Do you mind staying after class? we need to talk about your grades..." He said. Yoongi nervously laughed,
"Haha...surreee. I know they're terrible."
"No offense but yeah, they are, is there a reason?"
Yoongi thought about his bad at home life, and his school life, at school is the only place he can have fun.
"Um...I just don't like doing the work." He lied.
Hoseok, the teacher, nodded,
"I see...But still meet me after class, i don't have another class until the next two periods."
"Okay..."
Yoongi sits down, and thinks of a plan.
...
"Okay guys, see you monday!"
Yoongi stayed seated as everyone else left.
Once everyone left, he got up and stood in front of Hoseok, who was sitting on his desk.
"Okay, I can tell you were lying earlier, what's going on?" God Yoongi hated those words.
"Nothing, i just don't like school."
"That's it?"
Action time.
Yoongi took a step forward and stood between Hoseoks legs, getting very close to his face,
"Mhm, is there any other way i can bring my grades up, Mr. Jung?"
The teacher gulped,
"Y-You have to do the assigments-"
Yoongi pouted and cut him off,
"No other way? at alll?~" He said, inching closer, his lower body touching Hoseoks.
"N-no..."
"Are you...sure?"
The young teacher nodded, "mhm."
"I'm sure there's another way, teacher." He grabbed the others hands and placed them on his waist,
"Y-Yoongi-"
"I'm 18, a senior. It's okay, Hoseok." He used his
first name.
"B-But-"
Soon enough, Yoongi crashed his lips onto Hoseoks, it took awhile for the older to respond, but soon, he did.
Yoongi inched forward and sat on Hoseoks lap, straddling him while they make out. They finally pull away, Yoongi giving Hoseok hickeys,
"d-dont leave any m-marks..." He heard. He pulled back and continued to kiss him as he grabbed Hoseoks hands once again and placed them on his ass,
"I wanna get those grades up." He said with a smirk.
Hoseok squeezed his hands, groping Yoongi as he stood up and laid the other on a desk,
"And raise your grades we shall."
He flipped Yoongi around and pulled his ankles, so his lower half was hanging off the side of the desk.
He lifted up the smallers skirt, drooling at the sight of his white lace panties slowly start to soak.
He pulled down Yoongis panties, revealing the glorious sight of his wet hole. He spit on his fingers and entered them one by one, stretching him out.
"H-Hoseokie- ah!~" Yoongi moaned.
"Quiet, don't want anyone to hear." He heard. He pulled his shirt up and bit down on a chunk of it to muffle his moans.
Finally, Hoseok stood up and slid off his belt and pants, taking out his dick and stroking it, he spat on it to use as temporary lube.
He bent over Yoongi and started to push in, groaning himself,
"Ngh~ ha...ha..." Yoongi heavily breathed as Hoseok was now fully in.
Slowly, the teacher started to thrust at a content pace. But it escalated quickly as Yoongi was now struggling to keep quiet.
"I-i'm gu-gunna-". Yoongi cut himself off and came, Hoseok kept thrusting, the thrusts getting sloppy once he felt his own climax catch up. He quickly pulled out and came on Yoongis back and some landed on the desk.
The two heavily panted, Yoongis drool slipping down the side and onto the desk.
"Haha...need help?" Hoseok asked.
Yoongi slowly sat up after the teacher cleaned his back with a tissue.
He grabbed his underwear and pulled them up, his skirt was never taken off, so he just cleaned it and let it flow like before. He tried to stand, but his legs were wobbly, and sore cause he was bent at an angle he wasn't used to.
But, Mr. Jung quickly caught him,
"I think i should take you home.." He said.
"No! no please don't!" Yoongis eyes widened at his outburst, causing Hoseok to lift an eyebrow,
"And why not?"
The student sighed and sat back down on top of the desk,
"My mom physically and verbally abuses me. And here at school is the only time i get some freedom. That's why i don't do my work."
Hoseoks heart broke, no young adult should go through that, no one at all.
"We could report it-"
"No! don't you dare! are you teachers think is rEpOrt rEpOrt repOrt, thinking it's going to fix everything. If you report it and she gets taken away, i have no other family to go to! and plus i can't be fostered cause i'm 18! and i have no money."
Hoseok sighed,
"Very well. I have a room set in my house. You can stay there for however long you want."
Yoongi jumped up, but quickly fell, but his smile was still there,
"Really?!"
Hoseok chuckled as he helped the other up,
"Yes, really."
-
Lolzies i'll be working on more requests my precious rats!