𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽

-rape(?)
-malnourishment
-hybrid Yoongi
-
"1847. This way."
The hybrid got up off the metal bed, walking out of the cage. He looked around and saw the other naked hybrids who were starving and fighting to survive. And he was one of them.
He was a cat hybrid, Yoongi. But was addressed as 1847.
The person took him to the back, where his least favorite person was.
The guy would use the cat hybrid for his...personal pleasure. And as much as Yoongi pushed away or screamed, he would just keep going, until there was blood.
And that's exactly what happened.
Yoongi had slap marks around his body, blood dripping down his back thighs as he trembled and cried.
The man had left the room, leaving the hybrid to lay on the cold cement ground. He couldn't move, it hurt too much.
Suddenly, he got picked up by another hybrid, who brought him back to his cage, then went back to his own.
Yoongi once again laid on the metal bed, everything starting all over again.
-
"So..how did you find us?" The man asked nervously. A young man had found their building, and requested to buy a hybrid.
"I have my ways." He said, soon mentioning for the guy to take him to the hybrids,
"I-I...Okay..." He said.
They walked in and too the hallway, where the young man saw literal cages of hybrids, they were naked but you could see their ribs and bones.
"What the hell is this?" He asked.
"um...we k-keep hybrids here-"
"No shit! the poor things are in cages! you know what- bring me to the hybrid you use for yourself because you old man doesn't know how to control yourself. If you're dishonest with me i'll get my revenge."
The man hesitated but nodded, bringing him to a small, very malnourished, cat hybrid.
"This is Yoongi..." They guy said.
The young male looked inside and shook his head,
"You're a disgusting man."
The hybrid woke up, seeing the man he's afraid of and another one of which he didn't know.
He quickly scurried to the corner, hissing in pain because he was moving from earlier plus sleeping on a hard cold surface.
"I'll take him."
"B-but-"
"Say another word and i'll rip your face off. Open the cage."
The man did as told, opening it and letting the man inside.
"Give me the keys so i know you won't lock me in...good."
The tall male stood inside, the cat hybrids breathing getting heavier and quicker.
The hybrid covered his eyes, thinking if he couldn't see them, they couldn't see him.
Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms lift him up, he squealed at the touch, not liking it.
"Calm down, i'm getting you out of here." He heard. But he continued to shake, sob, and make weird noises.
The man didn't put him down though. But he built up so much stress that he passed out in his arms.
-
Yoongi woke up on a soft surface, he rubbed his eyes and sat up, his butt still hurting from you know what.
He felt material on his skin so he looked down to see that he had a shirt on and a pair of boxers.
He quickly checked if his ears and tail were still there, because the man could've cut them off to sell, and good thing they were.
He didn't want to get up. Because if he did then he'd get in trouble. But, he didn't know where he was.
So, slowly he got up, i guess he overestimated himself because he fell to the floor with a big thump. He heard feet quickly come and the door open.
He cowered to the corner.
"p-p-please d-dont h-hurt y-yoonie..." He stuttered. Covering his eyes again.
"I won't hurt you, i promise." He heard a warm voice say.
Yoongi peeked through his fingers, seeing the man crouched down.
"I'm Hoseok." He said. Yoongi didn't respond, he just whimpered.
"I-I-I di-didnt do-o a-any-anything! y-yoonie sw-swears!"
Hoseok nodded,
"Yes. You didn't do anything. You're not in trouble. You won't get punished."
Yoongis ears were flat on his head, he was confused- hurt- just so many emotions flooding in,
so he started to purr.
It was a coping mechanism for him, it was to calm him down.
Hoseok didn't have a problem with it as he watched the hybrid cover his eyes and purr loudly, he thought it was cute.
"Yoongi, I brought you food." He finally remembered that he made ramen, he got a fork because he didn't know if the cat knew how to use chopsticks.
Yoongi stopped purring and looked.
"W-where?" He asked. He saw the bowl of ramen, but he thought it wasn't for him until Hoseok placed it in front of him.
But, Hoseok put it on the table,
"I'm going to put you on the bed, okay?" He said.
He cautiously scooted forward and picked the hybrid up, placing him on the bed sitting up.
He got a pillow and placed it in Yoongis lap, putting the ramen on top of that.
"There. Now you can eat."
Yoongi looked at Hoseok then down at the food, as his mouth started to water.
He picked up the fork and tilted his head, he didn't know what this was either.
"Let me feed it to you, then." He heard. He gave the fork to Hoseok, who got a fork of ramen and held it up to Yoongis mouth.
Yoongi slowly opened his mouth, letting the ramen go inside. He chewed slowly, wanting to savor the delicious taste.
Hoseok smiled as he continued to feed the kitten, right until it was all gone.
"Good?" He asked. Yoongi nodded.
"Good. now get some rest, i know you're hurt."
-
After Yoongi had fallen asleep, Hoseok walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch, falling fast asleep.
-
Yoongi woke up once again on the bed. He felt a lot better after the food yesterday and wanted to try to walk.
He slowly got up, and waddled out, seeing Hoseok on the couch, fast asleep.
He was confused on what to do, so he just sat on the floor. Waiting.
He ended up drifting off to sleep again, but on the carpeted floor.
About an hour later, Hoseok woke up.
He groaned, he was wearing sweatpants and was shirtless due to him being overheated last night.
He sat up, running his hand through his fluffy hair.
He finally opened his eyes, sighing whenever he saw a small kitten hybrid softly sleeping on the ground.
He stood up and stretched before picking the smaller up, his heart shattered at the factory already, but when he felt him flinch even in his sleep, broke it even more.
He held the hybrid with one arm and ran his hand through the kittens hair, eventually rubbing his ears, he softly smiled when he felt Yoongi purr and nuzzle his face into his chest subconsciously.
He squeezed the smaller closer,
"You will never be hurt again." He whispered.
He set the hybrid gently on the couch, going to order some mcdonald's.
It soon came, just as he closed the door, a familiar hybrid, rubbing his eyes and flickering tail walked over.
"Good morning Yoongi. I got food."
Yoongis eyes widened at the smell. His ears perked up and his tail flowed behind him.
"Are you hungry?" Hoseok asked, grabbing a egg muffin from the bag.
"Y-Yoonie e-eat agai-again?"
Hoseok smiled,
"Yes. Yoongi will eat everyday. Try this."
He handed him the egg muffin, he unwrapped it beforehand.
Yoongi sniffed it, taking a small bite from it.
His eyes lit up as he quickly as he ate it all.
"Glad you enjoyed it, Kitty. Now, is it okay if you take a bath?"
Yoongi froze,
"B-bath?"
-
"Yoongi it's okay! it's just water! see, it's not hurting me!"
They were in the bathroom, Yoongi touched the water and started shrieking, but he felt better that Hoseok was showing him.
Hoseok stepped in the bath and sat down, though fully clothed.  He reached out his hand for Yoongi to grab, which he eventually did and stepped in and sat, also clothed.
With a bit of struggle Yoongi got cleaned and now was all dry in new clothing which was still too big for him.
With every passing day, had the two grown closer, and now, Yoongi was fully comfortable in the presence of Hoseok, and was the only one he trusted.
:)
-
Lolzies hey rats