𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽

Where two suicidal boys meet in heaven
-mentions of suicide
-ED
-
Yoongi sat in his chair, drawing, thinking about his family that was still down on earth.
He had to do it. He knew the pain they would feel but he needed to. He couldn't live life any longer. He was so depressed. He didn't eat for weeks. it was finally till then that his boned body crawled to a bridge and jumped right off. The main reason for dying though was his eating disorder. If you lifted up his shirt now, all you would see is his ribs. Exactly like on earth. He looked exactly the same. No matter how much he ate.
He heard a knock at his door, he got up and opened it only to see an angel that was one of Gods, who's name was Jin, assistants.
"Yes?"
They cleared their throat,
"Someone has joined us today, may you welcome them."
He nodded and walked out behind them,
"How did they die?" He asked.
"See for yourself."
The angel mentioned to a bright boy who shined like the sun. Until he saw a red line across their neck.
"...He hung himself." Yoongi muttered.
"mhm. Now, say hello. Make him feel welcomed."
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"You're just doing this cause we both killed ourselves."
"I don't know i just thought you guys would understand each other better."
"...Fine."
Yoongi walked up to the curious boy, tapping his shoulder, causing him to turn around.
"Hi!" The boy smiled.
"Uh, hello...I'm Yoongi."
"I'm Hoseok! wahhh, i thought i was going to go to hell..."
Yoongi shrugged,
"Same here."
"How did you die?!"
Yoongi was taken aback, but, the boy was new, didn't know anything about here yet,
"Suicide."
"Oh..."
"You too?"
"Mhm." Hoseok nodded, rubbing his neck.
"Where?" Yoongi asked.
"Forest. If you don't mind me asking, how did you...?"
"I starved myself then jumped off a bridge." He lifted up his shirt.
"Oh...i'm sorry."
He smiled,
"Don't worry about it. It's much better here."
"Hm."
"Let me show you around. You'll love it."
-
Hey rats, it's short ik but oh well lolzies 🤡✋