𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

"My birthday is tomorrow, blah."
Hoseok laughed,
"Don't be sad. I sent you a few presents."
Yoongi smiled,
"Thank you, you really didn't have to."
You see. Yoongi and Hoseok met online, and were now a long distance couple.
They've been together for a few months. And Yoongi can't help but crave for Hoseoks touch. Have they had video chat sex? maybe. But it's not the same, and he can't help but feel sad whenever he felt like he needed a hug or physical affection.
And Hoseok can't help but feel the same. I mean, when they met, he really pulled it off by being a horny bastard all the time. But Yoongi loved him for it.
"Im going to check the mail." Yoongi said, picking up his phone and putting on slippers. He wasn't going to hang up, the mailbox was just across the street.
So he went, got a few packages, then went back to his room.
"These are from you...do i open them now or tomorrow?" Yoongi asked. Setting phone phone down, propping it towards his bed so Hoseok can see him.
"You can open them now, if you want." He heard.
He nodded and started to open the packages.
The first one being an 8-inch dildo.
"Hoseok...what the fuck."
"Whaaatt it's just a little something to get you used to 8 inches whenever i rail you that's all."
Yoongi scoffed,
"You horny bastard."
He set it down and grabbed the next package.
"oh! a hoodie! i love hoodies." He said, pulling it out. It didn't look new though...
"Even better, it's my hoodie." Hoseok said. Yoongi got excited,
"It is?!"
He immediately put it on, practically drowning in it since it was so big on his small figure.
"Aww baby you look so cute! I put some of my cologne on it, so the smell doesn't wear off."
Too tho blushed, hugging the sweater close.
He then opened the next package, seeing it was a few of Hoseoks shirts.
Yoongi got so excited he was bouncing,
"Thank you hobi!"
"Of course! anything for my little baby boy. Now, since i let you open those early, can i get a reward?"
Yoongi already knew what was coming,
"What do you want?"
"a quick pic of your ass?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"No no no, hobiii." He whined.
"Pleassseeee~"
Yoongi thought about it and blushed,
"Fine! fine. But no pictures. Either on here or non at all, and please don't take any pictures for later. I'm serious."
Hoseok nodded, moving to his room since he was in his kitchen.
"H-how do i...?" Yoongi stuttered.
He's done this for Hoseok plenty but...idk.
Yoongi set his phone up better and locked his door so his parents don't get in. He then sat on the bed. Waiting for Hoseok to tell him what to do.
"Take your shorts off, love." He heard.
Hesitantly, and blushing, he slipped off his shorts, throwing them to the side.
He knew what Hoseok wanted now. So he turned so his ass faced the camera. got on his knees and elbows and arched his back.
He then slowly started to pull down his boxers, but before you could see anything more explicit, he pulled them back up,
"There's your thank you and rewards." Yoongi said, smiling.
"Great now i have a boner."
"Better take care of it."
"Cruel."
"Not my fault you asked for it."
"Fine, i gotta go. Love you baby."
Yoongi smiled,
"Love you too, if you're bored tomorrow call or text me whenever, i'm not doing anything."
"Got it, bye bye."
"Bye."
Yoongi fell back onto his bed, pulling up Hoseoks hoodie and sniffing it.
so this is what he smells like...
He loved it.
"Hey Yoongi- is that a dildo?"
"i- hi mom."
-
The next morning, Yoongi woke up, obviously. He didn't want to get up, so he didn't. He just laid there in the hoodie that almost went to his knees.
At around 12, he felt a ding from his phone, so he checked to see it was a text from Hoseok.

My love ❤️:
Hey, just checking up and telling you that some
stuff should arrive today 💕
Yoongi:
Good morning, and i'll go check rn ❤️❤️
___________________________________
Groaning, Yoongi slid off his bed and ruffled up his messy hair. He didn't feel like wearing shoes so he didn't put any on.
He opened the door, and when he saw what was there, he felt tears in his eyes,
"H-Hoseok...?"
"Happy birthday baby."
Yoongi launched himself onto the other, sobbing.
"Don't cry, Yoongi."
"Y-Youre really here..."
"Of course."
Just then, Yoongi pulled him down for a kiss,
"s-sorry..i couldn't help-" Hoseok cut him off with another kiss.
"where are you staying?"
Hoseok shrugged,
"Nearby hotel."
"I see, a bitch surprised me today yall."
Hoseok looked at Yoongi up and down,
"You look cute in my sweater. Maybe a bit big..."
"No! i like it big..."
"Just like this dick-"
"Let's go check the mail shall we?"
Hoseok chuckled and grabbed Yoongis waist, catching him off guard.
"Hiiii." Yoongi said, looking up at him.
"Hi baby. Gosh, you're shorter than i imagined, maybe a little too short..."
"Breaking up with me over height? tells me what kind of person you are."
They laughed,
"noo, it's the thought of there being a better chance of my dick making you even more sore-"
"Checking the mail it is."
Yoongi squirmed out of the others hold and grabbed his hand instead, dragging him to the mailbox.
"Baby where are your shoes? i don't want your feet to get hurt." Hoseok said, concerned.
Yoongi got the key and took out a few packages,
"I do it all the time, nothing to worry about."
They walked back to the house and to Yoongis room. His parents left in the morning for work, and wouldn't be back until a couple hours.
Hoseok was excited to see Yoongis room. Of course he got a room tour from when him and Yoongi would face time, but it's different.
They walked in,
"Wow...so this is your room..." He said, flipping onto the bed. Yoongi laughed,
"Mhm...Now lemme open these presents, i havnt gotten presents on my birthday for a long time. I'm excited."
Hoseok nodded and got up, putting all the packages on the bed and picking Yoongi up, going to sit down on the edge of the bed with the smaller male in his lap.
Yoongi blushed as he picked up a package.
"I swear to god if it's a dildo or something in that field i'm kicking you out." He said.
"I know you liked the present.." He smirked.
"My mom saw it last night."
"Uh...whoops?"
Yoongi finally got it open, he gasped whenever he saw it was a big teddy bear, he's been wanted a big teddy bear for the longest time.
"Aww! it's adorable! thank you!" He pecked Hoseoks cheek.
Now, it was Hoseok sitting with Yoongi in his lap with a bear in Yoongis lap. Next package,
"A collar?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok.
"I talked to your parents and they sent me some money to get you a dog, like you've been wanting."
Yoongis jaw dropped,
"What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK NO WAY."
The taller chuckled,
"Yes way."
"HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU- WHEN DID YOU- WHAT."
"I don't know i just kinda said 'hey, yoongi wants a dog so if you don't mind i'll be getting him on'. And they were like, 'okay, here's some money'."
"I- what. They like you more than me :<."
"Nooo, don't say that. Anyways, there's a few more packages."
He opened the next one, it was a love box. Where you can write little notes to your significant other. There were two, one for Hobi and one for Yoongi.
"Aww, this is adorable...you're adorable, Hoseok. Under all that pervertedness."
"Thank you? ok one more. Sorry i couldn't get my baby more." He snaked his hands around Yoongis waist,
"Well the fucking dog makes up for it. Hell i'd be happy with only the dog. I'd also be happy with no presents, as long as you're here with me."
Yoongi opened the last package,
He saw a small box and opened it. It was two necklaces.
He rolled his eyes whenever he saw the words,
The necklaces said 'baby' and 'daddy'.
"Hoseok you motherfucker." He snorted.
"Whaaaaat, it's cute!" He said, grabbing the one that said daddy and putting it around his neck.
"All the presents you've given me has been cute, except the dildo."
"No regrets."
"Mhm, ok." He said, hesitantly putting the other necklace around his own neck.
"When do we get the puppy?"
"Hm, whenever. You pick which one you want."
"We'll go tomorrow."
"Sounds good."
Yoongi stood up,
"My parents should be home in a few hours. And i bet you're tired from your flight."
Hoseok nodded, scooting to lay down correctly,
"Your bed is comfy."
"I know."
Hoseok patted the space next to him,
"Let's sleep."
"Fine, Dont do anything to me."
Hoseok smiled as Yoongi crawled into his arms.
Hoseok big spooned Yoongi as he wrapped his arms around Yoongis small waist. And they drifted to sleep...
-
"Yoongi- omg! Harold, look!" Yoongis parents had gotten home. Andddd found Hoseok and Yoongi im a deep sleep. They knew who Hoseok was and what he looked like, so they didn't worry.
Yoongis dad quickly looked into the dark room,
"I ship." Was all he said before he left.
"Honestly." she snapped a quick picture of the two
They quickly closed the door to start making dinner for the boys.
Maybe an hour later, the two cuddly boys woke up.
"You look so cute in my hoodie." Hoseok said with a raspy voice.
"I thought it was too big, or that i was too small." Yoongi replied.
"Still, i wouldn't want anyone else wearing it."
"Let's get up, i'm hungry."
Hoseok nodded as they separated and got up and out the door.
They headed to the kitchen, only for Yoongi to be shocked,
"We slept for that long?! my parents are here!"
"Oh shit, really?"
"Mhm. Okay put on your big boy pants. Time to meet my parents."
"It's now or never..."
Yoongi grabbed his hand and wandered into the kitchen,
"Hello my amazing parents! this is Hoseok, my boyfriend."
"Oh yeah! look!" His mom showed them a photo of them cuddling on her phone.
"You should send that to me." Hoseok said, Yoongi slapped his arm.
They had dinner and the rest of their week was amazing and they did have sex k bye lol
-
Hey rats i'm tired but i needed to publish something, i'll probably post a pt. 2 of this soon :>