𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶

Requested by: @yoongisprakling
-
"Ah~ah Hose-Hoseok mmf~"
This is one of those nights that Yoongi had been dreaming a wet dream about his band mate, Hoseok, while he had a crush on, Sexually and emotionally.
Little did he know, was that he didn't close his door all the way, and that one member didn't go with the rest, and that happened to be the one and only, Hoseok. Who was watching the other through the small crack from the door.
He felt his own dick get hard, but he couldn't bring himself to rush Yoongi seeing him jerk off to him jerking off thinking about him.
This happened for nights. A lot of nights.
Pretty soon, it escalated. Now, Yoongi would finger himself on his bed, which was still in Hoseoks eye view. And boy, was the man hard as fuck.
Watching the small man made his mind go crazy. He just wanted to fuck him right there and then. But he resisted. Wanting to stay low and keep watch. Plus, he liked seeing the older fuck himself.
One day, when all the members were out, except those two, he decided that it was time to reveal himself. So, when Yoongi was fucking himself with his fingers, Hoseok walked right it.
"Well well well, i forgot how many times i've caught you doing this." He said, walking in. Yoongi immediately took his fingers out and grabbed a blanket, covering himself.
"No need to cover yourself, i've seen you naked plenty of times. I've seen...everything."
Yoongi blushed, still hunting behind the blanket. Which Hoseok pulled off slowly,
"Let's get to work, shall we?"
-
Hey rats. So if you made a request and i havnt posted it yet, just know im working on it, it's just going to be a bit longer than others requests, that's why ones like these are coming out before yours.