𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈𝙵𝙰𝙽𝚂

"-Thank you for watching! oh! and if you're of age you can subscribe to my only fans! thank you! bye bye!"
Yoongi turned off the camera. He had just filmed a clothing haul, which consisted of mostly skirts and crop tops.
"now to post on my only fans." He thought. He went to his closet and grabbed a pair of fishnets, putting them on carefully. Slipping off his skirt and panties.
(idk the only fans format so let's pretend)

Yoongi🤍 posted!

Just posted a new youtube video! (There's a bonus in this picture to thank you all! 💗———————————————————————-"Fuck, you're stupid, Tae

———————————————————————
-
"Fuck, you're stupid, Tae."
The said male scoffed, "Whaat? he's my best friend and he's single!"
"Okay? im fine. Plus he has an only fans!"
"Hoseok please. Just go on a date with him."
Hoseok sighed, "Fine. But he ain't my type."
-
Yoongis best friend, Tae, had just informed him that he set him up with a guy named Hoseok. Yoongi didn't mind...he was lonely and needed some action in his life. So he went.
He wore a pink fluffy skirt with white fishnets, a pink graphic tee tucked into it, with a few butterfly clips in his hair. (with pink converse as shoes)
They were meeting at a park, Yoongi had seen a picture of a hoseok and vise versa.
But once he got there. He didn't expect to see someone with the opposite aesthetic of his own.
Hoseok was wearing very patched black jeans with an black oversized graphic tee and a white collar underneath, plus a black vest.
"Um...Hello...You must be Hoseok."
the other nodded, "You must be Yoongi."
He nodded. they went to a few nice places, and they actually got along more than they thought they were going to.
"I had fun, Hoseok. and thank you for the ride home."
"No problem, i'll see you next time!"
"See you next time..."
The next date, to Both of their surprise, was at Yoongis house.
They hadn't expected to see each other again, that is, until Tae convinced Hoseok to ask Yoongi, who said yes.
Today, Yoongi was wearing another pink and white crop top with a white skirt and black fishnets, with his white, thick doll socks.
Hoseok was wearing his black cargo pants and a white oversized shirt with a long sleeved black shirt under that.
"Hey, Yoongi,"
"Hi, come on in."
Hoseok stepped in, taking off his black converse.
He looked around, everything was very light and pink, but not too much pink.
"Nice place." He said, making Yoongi smile, "Thanks, want to watch a movie? I got netflix and hulu,"
They ended up watching the titanic, so....yeah.
-
"Today was nice, thank you for letting me come over." Hoseok said.
"Its no problem! you can come over anytime."
Alright, well, c ya later!"
"Bye..!"
-
Yoongi needed to post on his only fans and youtube. So he made a video about his new shoes and socks and got his socks and a few things to hold them up.

Yoongi🤍 posted!

Today was a good day! sorry i've been inactive! i've been quite busy

—————————————————————
"Fuck. that's hot."
Taehyung sent Hoseok the new photo on Yoongis only fans, since Hoseok wasn't subscribed nor did he want to because he didn't want to be exposed.(pussy)
-
Yoongi🤍 posted!

👀 my tucking in game be in line-——————————————————-"It's torture

——————————————————-
"It's torture."
At this point, Hoseok really likes Yoongi. For his small and weak body, for his cute and shy personality. For his style, everything. He especially loved Yoongis pale and thin thighs...
Oh yeah, Yoongi also likes Hoseok cause the author just wants to get this over with :).
-2 months later-
Yeah they started dating. Hoseok and Yoongi, I mean.
on the next date, Hoseok asked the question only to be relieved with a yes for an answer.
-
"Hi, baby." Hoseok back hugged his boyfriend
"Hi, Hoseokie."
"Watcha doing?"
"Organizing my clothes, since there's a lot that i don't wear anymore."
"You should put on one of your pretty outfits."
Yoongi rolled his eyes at the request playfully. A pretty outfit, according to Hoseok, is a dirty outfit. Cause he's a horny bitch.
"Fine. Wait a second," With that, Yoongi got up and to the bathroom, where he had one of his newer outfits.

(whichever one you u imagine him in)He came out wearing a very short skirt where you can see half his ass from the back and a tube top with straps lol

He came out wearing a very short skirt where you can see half his ass from the back and a tube top with straps lol.
Hoseok smirked, walking over and wrapping his arms around Yoongi, hands wondering down to his ass and squeezing. Making the older jump
"You look beautiful, Yoongi,"
"You're so dirty."
"But you love it."
Yoongi smiled, whipping out his phone to take a picture for his only fans,
"Lemme go, Hoseokie, This and Youtube is the only way i make money,"
Hoseok pouted. He had no problem with Yoongis career choices, he just didn't want to let go of his baby,
Yoongi posed, it was a mirror pic where he was bent just a bit to show his ass. ( i don't have a photo).
PHOTO:
Cheekies 😳😳
——————————————————
Hoseok sat back and looked at the photo and smirked. Yoongi had given Hoseok his only fans info and a free subscription, though Yoongi states that he should pay cause he has the real deal.
Yoongi walked in, still in the same outfit.
"Nice picture." Hoseok said as Yoongi sat on his lap, straddling him,
"Why thank you."
Hoseok placed his hands on the others waist, "My pleasure."
Yoongi leaned in and passionately kissed his boyfriend, who immediately kissed back, but soon they needed to get a breath,
"I wouldn't recommend doing this with that outfit on."
Yoongi smirked, "And why not? can't you hold on your...urges?"
Hoseoks hands moved to Yoongis thighs, squeezing them, making the older squirm,
"How can i when you're looking so fucking sexy?"
"That's my favorite e-boy."
Hoseok laughed, "My favorite femboy."
They leaned in again, having a make out session. They've never gone farther than that, given that they state that they both aren't ready for it.
But they loved each other very much, and wished to stay together for a very long time.