𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙶𝙴

-suicide and talk of depression
-
Hoseok sat on the bridge, over looking the road and all the headlights from the cars.
He had just thrown his depression pills off the bridge. He was over having depression for no sick reason. He was over taking anti-depression pills for it. He was done with it all. He was about to just throw himself off. he had been wanting to do this for years.
"Hoseok?" He heard. He looked behind him to see someone he's seen around school, but they never really talked. He was cute, innocent, and small.
Hoseok just stared with his sad eyes.
"Hoseok come down..." He said gently, his voice soothing the others mind.
But he didn't come down.
"You're scaring me..."
That triggered something in his mind. He's heard that so many times yet this one is the only one that did something to him.
He slowly climbed down, The smaller boy slightly smiling.
"I know you. But you don't know me, i'm Yoongi."
The taller stayed quiet.
"Where do you live? do you want to go home?"
He shook his head, he didn't want to go back to his overly perfect family.
Yoongi nodded,
"You can come to my house. Don't worry."
Hoseok nodded and let Yoongi take his hand into his smaller one.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah..."
"come on, let's get some slushees."-
-
Lolzies hey rats