part 2 of locked

part 2 of locked
oh hey guys haha i'm back on this book
TW: SA
-

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked, confused.
Hoseok just smirked and shrugged,
"I wouldn't worry about it."
"Mhm...anyways, like i said i'm sorry if i ever made you uncomfortable. I just thought maybe you just..hated me, personally."
Hoseok looked down as he laid down on the bench,
"I did. I didn't like how you were so...gay. i hate it, so much."
"Did the guy...look like me?"
"No, he was older, he was one of my dads friends."
"Oh. i'm sorry. But i cant change who i am. I know everyone hates me for it. but i cant change who i
like."
Hoseok sighed,
"That's the worst part."
The other chuckled,
"Yeah. I guess so. I tried a lot of times to try to be straight to be- normal. I just couldn't. And i apologize to everyone everyday because of it."
Hoseok sat up,
"But i was raped i have the right to-"
"Stop acting like you're the only one. Why are you assuming i wasn't too? look at me. hatred expresses itself in many ways. now i have to see the boy that did it every single day."
The football star gulped,
"Who was it?"
"Let's just say it was one of your friends."
Hoseoks eyebrowd immediately furrowed, his face filled with confusion.
"no. no it couldn't have been, non of my friends are like that! why are you lying like that? that's not fucking funny!" He stood up in anger, he picked up Yoongi by his shirt collar and starting slamming him into the lockers,
"Stop! Hoseok! i'm not lying!" He pleaded. but the other didn't listen.
Hoseok slammed the other onto the ground and got on top of him, ready to beat the shit out of him.
Yoongi was having a panic attack. Streams of tears ran down his face and eventually he started having trouble breathing, having to gasp for air.
"I-it was..it was..m-mike..." he muttered.
The football player froze. He got up and the other immediately scrambled onto his feet and to the farthest corner to regulate his breathing.
"Mike..?" Muttered Hoseok.
Mike, the most homophobic of all of them. You thought Hoseok was bad? Mike was 10x worse.
"Yes mike! he..he..isn't he your friend?"
Hoseok nodded...in deep thought.
"I'm going to kill him." He said.
Yoomgi furrowed his eyebrows,
"why? you don't care."
"He raped you Yoongi!"
"So what?! what's done is done. i probably deserved it anyways."
"what the fuck? are you insane?!"
"maybe! maybe i am. I believe everything anyone says to me. I'm disgusting i'm useless I should just be dead!"

Hoseok stayed quiet as Yoongi continued to vent,

"But nooo, my own mom doesn't love me. Neither do my siblings and my dad left because of me. I have no friends and i get bullied and touched everyday and i just let it happen because i deserve it."

Yoongi stayed in his corner, leading his head against the wall and closing his eyes. That's until he felt someone sit next to him, so he opened his eyes and saw Hoseok, the only other person in the room.

"Sorry you have to go through that." he said.

"It's fine."

"Not really."

"You're right, but i'm...okay. I'm okay."

"you're not."

Yoongi sighed,

"Why would you care anyways."

"Because we have more in common than i thought."

Yoongi turned his head to look at Hoseok,

"We're completely different, Hoseok. There's no reason for you to care about me and vise versa. after we get out we forget this ever happened and you'll get back to bullying me everyday."

"Just call the police on your phone." Hoseok said.

"It died."

"Fucks sake."