𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂

Omegas are known to be compared to royalty.
They get their own rooms(most times), have betas assigned to them to keep watch to make sure they aren't in danger, either a girl or boy, doesn't matter because Omegas need alphas. Whenever a certain group of omegas turn 17, they go out to the hall of mating so an alpha can pick an omega they want.
They are not allowed outside, only like building and they want to keep it that way.
-
Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi were all omegas. They were in their robes as their betas moved them to the bath where they can wash the omegas.
"Chuni?" Yoongi softly said.
"Yes?" She answered in the midst of washing his hair.
"When is mating day?"
"In a week. Aren't you excited?"
"I guess you can say that..."
After his bath, he got out and let the beta dress him and bring him to bed.
"Sleep now, omega. i'll be here in the morning." She said as she shut off the lights and closed the door.
Yoongi sighed and fell back onto his bed. He decided to sneak into Jins and Jimins room. They shared a room because Jimin had bad nightmares and Jin offered for him to stay with him.
He opened the door, looking left and right to happily see no betas. He tip toed to the room and opened the door.
"WHO- oh...hi Yoongi."
"Hi Jin."
He walked over to the bed, where Jimin was cuddling Jin.
"Another nightmare?"
Jin nodded,
"What brings you here?"
Yoongi sat down,
"Mating day is a week away. But...I'm scared."
"Why is that?"
"Having this life taken away...and getting an alpha to be a housewife for...we don't know if the alphas are bad...I'm scared someone bad will pick me..."
Jin sighed,
"Yoongi. I know our whole existence is for treating the alphas. But it's our duties as omegas to carry that on. We train and learn for this day since day one."
"I know but, do you think true mates exist?" He asked shyly.
"I don't know. No omega knows. It's best to just go with it. Prepare yourself for your alpha and make them proud." Jin said softly.
Yoongi nodded,
"I guess...I just want an alpha that wants me for...well, me."
"Life is unfair, Yoongi. We just have to move on."
"I guess you're right. I'll go now. I love you."
"Love you too."
He quietly walked out and went back to his room, finally going to bed.
-5 days later-
Yoongi snuck back into Jins room that night. He's been creating a plan for days and nights. And was hoping the other two would agree.
"WHAT?"
"Here me out-"
"No you want to escape!?"
"Shhh, Jin!"
The said male paced back and forth,
"That's crazy! and right before mating day i-i-"
"I'm in." They heard Jimin said. Jin looked at him as if he had two heads,
"What?!"
Yoongi took his hands in his and stared deeply into his eyes,
"Don't you want to see if a true mate is real?!"
Jin gulped and looked at Jimin, then looked back at Yoongi and sighed,
"Fine."
Yoongi cheered, Jin quickly shushing him,
"When do we do it?"
"Tonight."
-
"What do you mean we can't bring anything?" Jin said. Yoongi rolled his eyes,
"It's too risky if we bring anything!"
"Fine! fine!"
They heard a sad whimper from Jimin, who was staring sadly as he favorite stuffy, which was a worn out bunny with long ass ears, his name was Bunbun.
Yoongi cleared his throat,
"But of course, Bun bun can come." He smiled whenever he saw Jimins face light up. Jimin didn't speak much, he rather keep quiet. (Jimin isn't a little).
Later that night. We creeped through the halls,
"We'll have to go through the kitchen." Yoongi whispered. Jin nodded, holding Jimins hand.
They run into the kitchen, where it was pitch black. They make their way to the door that leads into a storage room, and there's another door in there that leads to the outside world.
They nod and open the storage room. They guess it hasn't been opened for awhile cause a whole bunch of boxes fell.
They heard feet run into the kitchen, they make a run for it and run into the room and out the back door, running into the forest as the padding of feet slowly wore off.
"Yes! yes! we did it!" Yoongi cheered. Jimin jumped up and down, clutching his stuffy close.
It was a bit chilly, but not that bad. But Jimin was very sensitive when it came to coldness, so the others noticed he was shaking.
"Aw Jiminie, i'm sorry. Let's see if we find something warm." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded.
"But Yoongi, we don't have any money." Jin said.
"I know. Let's keep moving before the betas find us."
And walk they did.
-
"I can't believe they did that."
"Jungkook, we stole stuff. Obviously they're going to kick us out of the pack!"
"It was only cereal!"
"It's still stealing!"
Namjoon ignored the two bickering as he focused on the strange smell.
"Shut up!" He yelled. The two immediately shutting up. He sniffed the air,
"omegas."
Hoseok scoffed,
"Why would omegas be out here? aren't they too busy getting bathed by betas?"
"I don't know, Hoseok. But it isn't good. They aren't supposed to be out. And if i can smell them that means they're near. And...they're at least a day or two walk back to their home."
They followed the scent. the early sky and sun bright out.
"Jimin, be careful love. We don't want you falling." They heard a man's voice, along with crunching leafs below their feet.
-
"-We don't want you falling." Jin said.
Jimin looked up and smiled, swinging their locked hands back and forth while Yoongi leads the way.
They abruptly stopped when they heard other footsteps.
Jimin got scared and dug his head into Jins chest, not wanting to look.
Yoongi looked all around, seeing nothing.
"Hello." They heard. They jumped and turned around, seeing three tall men.
"a-alphas..." Yoongi stuttered.
"Omegas. Why are you out?" The tallest one asked.
"Tomorrow is Mating day. And we didn't want that. We want our true mates." Yoongi explained with pride.
The other three nodded,
"You'll die out here. Weak omegas are meant to be at home with an Alpha. Doesn't matter if it's a true bond." The taller one spoke again.
Yoongi scoffed,
"Dead or not. We are no housewife's for alphas we've never met. Now excuse us, we'll be leaving."
Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin turned around and started to leave. The three alphas came together to talk.
"We should help them." Jungkook offered. Hoseok shook his head,
"No no, we need to worry about ourse-"
"Hoseok! those are omegas! they don't know about the outside world. whether you like it or not. I'm going to help them." Jungkook said then left to chase after the omegas. Hoseok sighed,
"Namjoon?"
"I agree with Kook, let's go."
Hoseok groaned and followed.
They finally met up with the other four.
"Look who decided to join us." Jungkook said, smiling.
Jimin whined, scared. Yoongi turned around,
"Are you scared Jiminie? Bun bun and i will protect you! so don't be afraid." He smiled, patting the others head. Jimin nodded, moving from Jimins chest to just walking side by side with him, hands still locked.
"Are you two a thing?" They heard Hoseok ask, referring to Jin and Jimin.
Jin laughed,
"That's not allowed. And they're like brothers to me. Jimins just a little shy, he hasn't had a good past, but he's a good boy."
As time went on. Day turned to night. And it's gotten to the point where Jins been carrying a sleeping Jimin on his back, and he was noticeably tired.
Jungkook noticed,
"Want me to carry him?" He offered.
"Um..." He hesitated, but agreed since his back was hurting.
They quickly slid Jimin into Jungkooks back without waking him up. Jimin cuddled into Jungkooks sweater, still shaking since he was cold.
"It's night. It's not safe. We gotta hurry." Namjoon said.
Yoongi looked around and spotted a cabin in the distance,
"Look!"
With little hesitation, they made their way over.
"Jungkook stay here with the omegas. Me and Hoseok will check if it's safe."
Everyone else nodded as the other two broke into the cabin. They came out about 5 minutes later,
"No one. But it got running water and food. So keep a look out." Namjoon said.
Everyone nodded and walked in.
Yoongi looked around and flopped onto the couch. Jin turned on the fire place.
Yoongi was slowly falling asleep. Until he heard a big thump.
"Sorry." Hoseok said. He accidentally fell.
"Be more careful asshole."
"Looks who's talking."
Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat up, turning around to face Hoseok. He flipped him off.
Hoseok rolled his eyes,
"I hate Omegas." He muttered, But Yoongi still heard.
"I hate Alphas."
"Now now you two. Why don't we thank Jin for offering to make us some food." Namjoon said.
Hoseok rolled his eyes,
"Thanks."
Yoongi glared at him,
"Make sure Hoseok doesn't get any. He's being an ass."
The said male perked up,
"Hey! i said thanks!"
"Ignoring the fact that you didn't want to!"
"You bitch!"
"Says you, you-"
Apparently they woke Jimin up. So jimin walked over and covered Yoongis mouth, cutting his sentence off.
Yoongi looked down at him,
"Sorry, Jiminie. Hoseok is being a meanie towards us omegas."
Jimin frowned sleepily, waddling to Jungkook who was on the couch and cuddling up to the alpha.
"Don't tell him i'm being mean!" Hoseok said.
Yoongi shot a glare at him,
"Shut your damn mouth before Jiminie wakes up again."
"Fuck you."
"No."
"Ugh."
...
"Foods ready!"
-
All Yoongi and Hoseok did was shoot glares at each other while they ate their chicken.
The omegas ate nicely, using utensils and eating slowly and gracefully. While the alphas...not so much. They eat like animals. And that's exactly what Yoongis said, pissing Hoseok off.
"I'm so sorry we aren't treated as royalty." He sassed.
"We are treated as such because of our past! you alphas caused this for us, it's not as fun and prince and princess as it seems."
"Sure sure."
Yoongi stood up, mad. Why didn't Hoseok understand?
"It's not like you have to be housewife's or anything. Not like you train your whole life's for it. I despise you alphas. My true alpha will be as i expect. Fuck you." He walked into his assigned room, shutting the door.
Hoseok turned to jin,
"What does he mean?"
Jin sighed,
"You alphas disappoint me, i'm with Yoongi 100%. Anyways. Ever since our birth we are taught basic housewife chores. Hence how i know how to cook, clean, laundry, ect. We are treated good because it's for the best. Once we have an alpha, no more smiles. It's our time to be what we were meant to be, and please our alphas as we are expected to, if not, we get turned in and punished. You shouldn't make fun of what we go through."
Hoseok sighed,
"Alphas go through a lot too."
Jungkook nodded,
"I think omegas have it worse, though. We just got kicked out of our pack."
...
Jungkook tilted his head,
"Why does Jimin not talk?"
Jin coughed and looked at Jimin, who nodded. Letting Jin explain.
"Jimin...came to us when he was 13. But you're supposed to be there after a year after birth. Jimin was with an alpha...who hurt him in many, many ways. He was tortured, raped, abused, mentally and physically. And was not allowed to speak. So when he speaks, it's very hard for him to not feel like he's going to be punished. But he never, ever speaks around alphas. It's too hard for him. As for the plushie, Bunbun. He came with it. He found it in a dumpster after he got out. Has never let it go since. Isnt that right Jiminie? our strong Jiminie." Jimin blushed as Jin wrapped an arm around him.
"God that's so sad..." Jungkook said, feeling pity and hurt. This is why the alpha name is getting crushed.
"Mhm. He still has nightmares, so he sleeps with me."
"Poor Jimin, i hope he feels safe with you all. Anyways. Time to sleep." Namjoon said.
"Yeah um- i guess i should apologize to Yoongi about...earlier." Hoseok said.
Everyone nodded, going to their rooms.
Hoseok knocked on Yoongis door.
"What?" He heard.
Hoseok turned the knob and walked in, closing the door afterwards.
Yoongi turned around and saw the alpha. Out of fear, he quickly muttered,
"Keep the door open."
"I-okay." He did as told.
"Why are you here?"
"I uh...just wanted to apologize for earlier it was really ignorant of me and i hope we don't get into any more fights cause Namjoons going to kill me-"
"It's fine. Typical for an alpha."
"I don't...want to be a typical alpha."
Yoongi tilted his head,
"Wha-"
"Nothing, i'm just gunna go, uh bye."
He quickly walked out and shut the door, leaving Yoongi to just laugh.
-
"Come on Jiminie. I know you're tired." Jimin was refusing to go into bed.
"Jimin please. For me?"
He shook his head,
"Do you want something?"
"Kookie." He muttered.
Jin sighed,
"We don't have any cookies! plus it's too late!"
Jimin shook his head,
"Kookie..."
"Kookie? as in Jungkook?"
Jimin softly nodded,
"You like him?"
Jimin hesitated, but nodded, muttering,
"True."
Jins eyes widened,
"He's your true mate! Jimin he's your true mate!!" He took the smallers hands in his and jumped up and down. both smiling.
"Want him to know?"
Jimin looked down, shaking his head no.
"I understand. Now let's see if he'll allow you to stay with him."
-
"Yeah sure."
"Are you sure? he has nightmares."
Jungkook waved it off,
"Don't worry about it. I'll take good care of him."
Jimin ran to his side. Jin nodded,
"One tear out of him and you're dead." He said as he walked back to his room.
Once out of sight, Jungkook let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding,
"He's scary."
Jimin smiled, shaking his head.
Jungkook looked down and smiled,
"Alright. Let's sleep."
Jimin nuzzled closer and held bunbun close to his chest.
:>
-
The next day, the alphas had gone to cut some more wood for the fire.
Yoongi watched through the window, admiring how Hoseok could cut the wood with just one swing.
"You like him."
Yoongi jumped up at Jins voice.
"I-I do not. I'm just watching."
"I don't believe that."
Yoongi scoffed,
"I'll never like him."
"Keep telling yourself that."
-
The next day, Jimin wouldn't leave Jungkooks side, never. He didn't even let him go cut some wood for the fire.
"Yoongi, hey."
The said male turned around, seeing Hoseok.
"Oh, hey."
Yoongi was outside, he liked being outside, since he never got to in the building.
"Isnt today mating day?"
Yoongi nodded,
"Yes. Yes it is. Right at this very moment we'd be getting picked by an alpha."
Hoseok nodded, standing next to him,
"How did you get kicked out of your pack?" Yoongi then asked.
"Quite stupid, actually. Me and those two stole cereal. And no stealing is condoned whatsoever. So we got kicked out."
"What was it like?"
Hoseok thought about it,
"It was nice, i guess. We got food, shelter, clothes. It was good."
Yoongi softly smiled,
"I bet, are there any undercover omegas?"
"...There's this one, his name is Taehyung."
"Interesting. Well. Thank you for keeping us safe, we really appreciate it."
Hoseok smiled,
"I wonder what's going to happen to us..."
"I do to..."
-
"Hey Namjoon, do you know where Jungkook is?" Jin asked, walking outside to talk to him.
Namjoon shook his head,
"No, why?"
"Because wherever Jungkook is Jimin is, and i havnt seen them."
"Check the guest room."
"Okay..."
Jin walked back inside and opened the guest room. And all in plain sight was the adorable sight of Jimin laying on Jungkook, who was rocking him back and forth.
"Yall are cute, but don't scare me like that! why are you guys in here?" Jin spoke up.
Jungkook smiled,
"Jimin wanted to be in here. So obviously we came in here." He said. Jin wiped a fake tear,
"I miss my Jiminie."
-
It was finally dinner time for that day. And Hoseok was out keeping watch after they all heard a strange noise outside.
Yoongi agreed to go and get him so they can eat.
He stepped outside,
"Hey." Hoseok said.
"Hi. Aren't you cold?" He said after he saw the younger in a t-shirt he stole from the previous owner.
"Nothing i cant handle. Any reason you're out here?"
"Oh yeah, the foods ready."
Hoseok nodded, neither of them moving.
"I really am sorry for talking and assuming what happened in the omega building. It wasn't my place and us alphas don't know a lot about it."
"no no, it's okay. Don't worry about it."
"I know i'm an asshole, and not the best person. But let's get along."
"Yeah, let's get along."
The two got up and went inside to eat the delicious food Jin made. Jimin was sitting on Jungkooks lap, the younger living for it. Jimin still hasn't spoken to him, or any of the alphas, but Jungkook was willing to wait.
"Let's eat."
-
Yoongi jolted awake. He just heard some sort of scratching, but he didn't know if he dreamed of it or actually heard it.
He slowly got up, shaking. He couldn't go to Jin because he was with Namjoon, them two fixing up a plan for later.
And obviously he couldn't go to Jimin as he was with Jungkook.
So, he went to the last person, who was awake.
He quietly knocked. He heard footsteps coming closer.
-
Hoseok opened the door to see the sight of Yoongi shaking and teary eyes.
"Is everything alright?" He asked. He only had sweatpants on, no shirt.
Yoongi shook his head,
"I-I thought i-i heard something..."
"Probably. We're in the middle of the woods with animals of all sorts."
Yoongi looked down, But Hoseok quickly spoke up,
"You must be frightened. I would be too if i heard some strange noise. Would you like to sleep here?" He offered.
Yoongi hesitantly nodded and walked in. He was confused on why Hoseok didn't close the door,
"Why didn't you close the door?" He asked.
"Oh- um. Last time...i was with you in a room you wanted the door opened. I just wasn't so sure."
Yoongi nodded,
"You can close it."
And so he did."
Yoongi slipped under the covers, feeling a bit better.
He looked around and saw Hoseok just kinda standing there.
"Why aren't you getting in?"
Hoseok jumped, startled,
"Well- i just didnt know if you'd be okay with that."
The smaller laughed,
"I'm not glass, Hoseok. Im more like plastic, not easy to break yet still breakable."
He nodded and got into the bed.
It was awkward, and Yoongi was over it.
He sighed and groaned,
"I have to do everything myself dont i." He said and he cuddled up into Hoseok. He didn't question it. Instead he wrapped his arm around the omegas waist.
"Sleep well. omega."
-
Yoongi woke up to this sort of feeling of safeness and protection, and warmth.
He looked behind him and say Hoseoks sleeping face. It was then he realized that he was being spooned by him.
Not wanting to get up, he fell right back asleep.
...
"Called it." Jin looked at the sleeping cuddling two as Jimin waddled towards him, nuzzling his head into Jins side as he looked inside,
"Aww i missed you too Jiminie. Jinnie thought he was being replaced."
Jin shook his head frantically, hugging Jin as the older closed the door gently. He picked Jimin up.
"That's good. How's are things with Kookie?"
Jimin blushed, nudging his head into Jins shoulder as he blushed. Jin looked and saw Jungkook staring at them.
"Relax, Jungkook. He's like a little brother to me." He said. The younger mumbling a small 'sorry'.
Jin turned back to Jimin.
"So cute, huh jiminie? let's see if there's any new clothes and maybe we can all take a shower. Want me or Kookie to stay with you?"
Jimin always needed someone with him as he cleaned himself. He didn't feel safe and was so used to having the betas there.
"Ni." (nee) Jimin said. A small nickname for the nickname 'Jinnie.'
"Alright. I'll tell Namjoon then we can get this baby all cleaned."
He set Jimin down and went to Namjoons room, knocking then opening the door,
"Hey we're going to take a shower, you should do."
Namjoon, who was at the desk nodded,
"Alright, thank you,"
"Mhm."
-
Hoseok was the first one to wake up this time. He felt his arm around the others waist. He lowly unraveled it and quickly got up, going to see what was up.
He saw Jungkook in the living room,
"Hey kook."
"Oh, Hey dude."
"Something wrong?" He asked, sitting on the couch.
Jungkook shrugged,
"Not having Jimin with me feels weird."
"Where is he?"
"With Jin, in the shower."
Hoseok sighed,
"You have to know that they are two omegas. It's impossible for them to do anything. Plus, it looks more like a father-son relationship. It would be weird."
"I know but my wolf can't help it."
"I understand, it happens- wait what..Is Jimin your true mate?!"
Jungkook slowly nodded,
"I think he is. And i think he knows it too."
Suddenly they heard small padding of feet and they saw a still sleepy Yoongi rubbing his eyes with his fists.
He plopped down on the couch and leaned against Hoseok, going back to sleep.
"...Right. Anyways, i hope you and Jimin figure it out soon." Hoseok said.
Jungkook nodded,
"Thanks. I hope you and Yoongi figure it out soon too."
Hoseoks eyes widened,
"What do you mean there's no- what? where did you get that from?"
"Well, I don't know." He got up to take a shower, since the other two were done.
Hoseok sighed and looked at the omega that was halfway asleep.
"Yoongi, time to get up." He said.
The other shook his head.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yoongi."
"Hoseokie."
The said male froze whenever he heard that nickname, but he didn't say anything. He got up, letting Yoongi fall.
"Hey!" Yoongi whined
Hoseok laughed,
"It's what you get."
-
Everything was great. Everyone became close to each other and were friends. Jimin and Jungkook were a couple, though Jimin hasn't spoken yet, he needs time. Jin and Namjoon were getting somewhere. As for Hoseok and Yoongi, those two always flared at each other, everyone else just saw it as suffocating sexual tension.
Everyone was on the couch, either asleep, like Jimin, or playing a card game.
Until they heard a knock at the door.
Namjoon slowly got up and saw through the tiny window on the side.
"Betas. Take the omegas and go through the back, most likely they're going to check the place."
Everyone scrambled up and Jungkook held Jimin in his arms. He accidentally dropped Bunbun, but no one had time to pick it up as they quickly went out the back and quietly went through the woods.
Hoseok stayed behind, as it wasn't common for Alphas to stay alone.
Namjoon opened the door.
"Hi! how can we help you?"
The beta cleared his throat,
"We are looking for 3 omegas who ran away a couple days ago. Their names are Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jimin. Here are the pictures." They showed them the pictures of the three omegas they knew.
"nnno. No. We heard strange noises that way, though." Namjoon pointed in the opposite directions of the omegas
"Of course. But due to extreme danger for the omegas we'll need to check the house."
Namjoon nodded,
"Come right in."
They searched the house, finding nothing that could lead to omegas being there. They had masks on so they couldn't smell the omegas, which was dumb.
They were about to leavs, until someone pointed out the pink bunny on the floor.
"What's with the bunny plushie?" One asked.
Hoseok smiled and picked it up,
"It's mine. It's my deseases sisters. Very special to me." He lied.
They backed off and left.
-
Jimin was crying. He wanted- no, needed bunbun.
"Shh shh it's okay Jiminie." Jin said. Jungkook also trying to get him to calm down. But Jimin wouldn't give in.
Jimin tugged at Jins sleeve,
"Jimin you know i can't get it for you." He sighed.
Yoongi was busy looking out for the other two, trying to see if they had come out yet, which they soon did.
"There!"
The two alphas quickly made their way over.
Hoseok smiled,
"Here, Jimin." He handed the smaller the missing bunny.
"Bun!" He said. It was the alphas first time hearing him.
Jin praised him,
"Good job Jiminie!"
Jimin clutched the stuffed animal closer, never ever wanting to let it go.
"Okay guys, i guess it's time to leave the cabin. Maybe find a pack." Namjoon recommended.
"But Joon, we'll be sent back to the omega building since we aren't mated- well, me and Yoongi will." Jin said. He heard Jimin whine and clutch closer to Jin.
Yoongi nodded,
"Maybe we can find another cabin?"
"We could but it's very unlikely we will...but there's nothing else we can do. It's almost dark, let's keep moving."
They all nodded, starting to walk through the forest.
-
After a few hours, they found another house. But this time, it wasn't empty.
Yoongi knocked, quickly stepping back.
The door opened to reveal a middle aged woman.
"Oh, hello." She said, smiling.
"Hi! um...Namjoon you do it." Yoongi pushed the younger in front of him to speak to her.
"Hi! Im Namjoon and these are my friends. We have recently been kicked out of a pack for dumb reasons. And we were wondering if you knew a place where we could stay, since we've been walking for hours."
The lady gasped,
"Hours? my! plus you all have omegas! come in come in."
She moved out of the way so they could all walk in.
She was about in her early 30s.
Anyways they all sat down in the living room.
"I havnt remembered the last time i've spoken to people." She said, smiling.
"Anyways, you have omegas. Unmated omegas..."
Yoongi had to think of something, and fast.
"I-Um...Me and him-" Referring to Hoseok, "We are true bond mates but we aren't ready to be um...official."
Confused, but Hoseok went along with it, understanding what he was doing.
"Yeah! and those two are the same." He said pointing to Jin and Namjoon.
"So technically, these omegas are mated." He finished.
She nodded, laughing a bit.
"I see a lair when i see one. I wasn't going to turn you guys in." She said, standing up.
"Although those two are truly true mates. I mean you all are. You and you, then you guys." She mentioned to Joon and Jin and Yoongi and Hoseok.
"H-How?"
She smiled,
"A small gift of mine. Along with witchcraft."
"Amazing!" Jungkook said, smiling.
"Indeed. Now, You all must be Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon."
They all sat up,  But she continued,
"And as for Jimin. I am sorry for what you have been through. Truly horrid. Jungkook is truly a nice soul."
Jimin nodded, cuddling up to the said male.
"As For Hoseok. Stubborn, short tempered, yet powerfully and strong. You care for your friends a lot i see. Yoongi. Brave, strong, smart, very smart. Namjoon, wise, very nice. strong, sweet. Jin, motherly, trustworthy, and caring. And Jungkook, weird, yet- loving." Everyone was about to faint as she stopped pacing the room and sat down.
"Hi, im Areum."
-
"Shes...awesome..."
Jimin whined and cuddled closer after hearing his lover say that, jealous.
They were in bed, to sleep.
"Sorry, baby. You know you're number one." Jungkook nuzzled their noses, making the other blush.
"Now, let's sleep."
-
"I can't believe she said we're true mates."
Yoongi sighed, sitting on the bed. The other pacing the room.
"I know i-i...wow." Hoseok said.
"Do you want...this?"
He sighed,
"I-I don't know! i don't know Yoongi. Im sorry."
"I understand."
Hoseok sat down next to Yoongi.
"I just feel really bad because i know you escaped the omeg building just to find your true mate and-"
Yoongi placed his hand on Hoseok arm, looking at him with a sad smile,
"It's okay, Hoseok. It's okay. Goodnight."
He crawled into the covers, going to sleep.
Hoseok just stared. Feeling sad.
-
Midnight.
Yoongi slowly got up.
He looked to his side and saw Hoseok peacefully sleeping.
He sighed and walked out going to the front door.
"Are you sure?" He heard. He looked to the side and saw Areum, holding some water.
He nodded,
"I'm not useful, anymore. My true mate doesn't want me. I need an alpha sooner or later..." He said.
She new the truth, but she can't reveal it.
She nodded,
"Be careful, Yoongi. it's a 2 day walk."
He nodded sadly. Walking out into the night.
-3 days later-
"It's all my fault, it's all my fault!"
Jin crouched down to Hoseoks height, landing a hand on his shoulder.
"No, it wasn't Hoseok. I-"
"Then Who?! I should've just accepted him instead of being unsure! now he-he..."
"Omega building." They heard the woman's voice
They looked over at her,
"The-the omega building?! but- but he created the whole escape plan!" Jin yelled. She nodded,
"He created it to find his true mate. And that he did. Now that he's been turned down, he believes that he is now useless, and that he needs an alpha sooner or later."
Hoseok held his head in his hands,
"Yoon-yoonie!" Jimin cried. Wanting Yoongi back.
"He WHAT."
-
Yoongi got up from bed with the help of his beta.
"Thank you." He said plainly as he got dressed.
He was about to get an alpha, and he missed his friends, and Hoseok, but he didn't want him.
He started to walk down the hall with big plain eyes with his head down.
They reached the mating hall. Where he stop among 2 alphas.
It was about to start, until the doors bursted open,
"STOP!"
-
"If you want to get to him, you must form into your wolf! run as fast as ever! i'll give you a spell for speed, now go!" Areum said as Hoseok took off.
As the four legged wolf ran. Areum quickly placed the spell, making him go faster. He'd be there in about an hour.
He finally got there, he pushed the guards aside after he went back to human. He stormed inside, opening random doors and finally seeing one called the mating hall, where he looked through the window and saw Yoongi and two alphas, making his blood boil. He barged in.
"STOP!"
He yelled, he stormed over and wrapped his arms around Yoongi.
"He's mine." He said, eyes turning red. The other two alphas backed off as betas started to swarm the place. He ran, dragging Yoongi out and into the woods.
"Hoseok! what did you do?"
"Yoongi- im-im so sorry! i do want you as my mate! i fucked up im sorry! please forgive me..."
Yoongi placed his hand on Hoseoks cheek, causing him to lift his head.
"Of course i forgive you. You are my true mate, after all."
Hoseok smiled, picking the other up and kissing him. Shocked, it took the omega a couple seconds to respond, but soon he kissed back, wrapping his arms around Hoseoks neck.
When they got back to the cabin, everyone was so happy to see them. Jimin no longer crying, and no one else being worried.
They had a good life.
So far.
-
hi rats, this took awhile lmaoo

𝚂𝙾𝙿𝙴 (also some other ships)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें