𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁

requested by: Nova_Juvelyn
Bday seggs 😼
-
The gang was all there at Yoongis and Hoseoks shared home, celebrating Hoseoks birthday. They got drunk and high off their asses, except Jungkook and Namjoon, Kook ,was too young and Namjoon needed to drive, Hoseok didn't do as much as them, so he was still kinda sober.
"Guys *hiccup* i-i tink we should *hic* go home..." Jimin slurred. Everyone agreed and started getting their things.
"Hoseok....you *hic* need a ride?" Taehyung stuttered. Hoseok laughed,
"No, Tae. I live here."
"o-oh *hic* whoops...mkay...buh-bye..."
"Bye! Thanks for coming! i had fun~"
"Mhm...toodles!"
And they left, Except him and Yoongi.
"Okay, Yoongi- Yoongi?"
"I-i *hic* have a surprise!" Yoongi slurred. Hoseok tilted his head,
"What is it?"
"mmm...it's *hic* for my b-boyfriend..."
"I am your boyfriend."
"Oh. Ho-hold on...*hic*"
Yoongi pushed himself off the couch and ran up the stairs. Confused, Hoseok waited downstairs.
A few minutes later, Yoongi carefully came back down in a red robe.
He pushed Hoseok onto the couch. He stayed standing in front of him as he slowly slipped off the robe.
Hoseok was surprised when he saw the smaller in white lace panties and white knee high socks with a pink plaid skirt on, and a pink collar around his neck, no shirt.
Hoseok gulped, but he definitely wasn't complaining.
"I-I hope you like your p-present..." Yoongi stuttered, becoming more and more sober.
Hoseok nodded as he stood up, capturing the elder in a heated makeout.
"mmm...H-Hoseokie..." Yoongi moaned as they pulled away, needing to breath.
Hoseok placed his hands on Yoongis hips, adoring him.
"You're so adorable." He smiled, making Yoongi blush.
Hoseok reached and groped Yoongis ass, messaging it.
"The prettiest of them all." Hoseok said.
They moved so that Hoseok was sitting on the couch and Yoongi was straddling him.
They turned back into another heated makeout as Hoseoks hands traveled to Yoongis thin pale thighs.
"Hobiii~" Yoongi pouted.
"Kittennnn~"
Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed Hoseoks hands, placing them on his bare chest.
"We both know you want to go rough...daddy." He whispered the last part in the tallers ear. Hoseok nodded and flipped them over, now on top of Yoongi.
He bends down and licks one of Yoongis nipples, making the smaller arch his back and let out a high pitched moan, which Hoseok would call music to his ears.
He continues to suck on it until it's hard and a swollen red, he moves up and starts nipping and sucking in Yoongis neck, creating special bruises only he can create on his body.
"A-ah~ mff...Da-daddy please~" Yoongi moaned, gripping Hoseoks shoulders.
"Please what?"
"P-please fuck me..."
Hoseok pressed one kiss on Yoongis lips, pulling back to look into his watering eyes,
"Remember the safe word?" He asked. Yoongi nodded.
"Alright."
The taller male leaned down and slowly slipped Yoongis skirt off, revealing his white lace panties sitting perfectly on his waist and- everywhere.
"You're so pretty." He commented as he kissed Yoongis tummy.
He then hooked his finger under the panties and slowly slid those off, exposing Yoongis naked body.
He quickly flipped his body over once again, now on his hands and knees. Yoongi arched his back and rested his head on his folded arms.
Hoseok took in the glorious sight, rubbing Yoongis waist. He grabbed lube from the robes pocket and slicked some onto 3 fingers.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Y-Yes...please~"
He entered one finger into Yoongi, the older male moaning, same thing for the other two fingers, living the stretch.
While that, Hoseok unzipped his pants and held his dick, stroking it a few times to lube it up so it can easily slip into Yoongi.
He teased his hole with his tip but he finally pushed all the way in roughly.
"Ah!~" Yoongi moaned with his high pitched voice.
Hoseok thrusted in and out, slowly but then quickly turning into an animalistic pace. They went rough. His hands slapping the smallers ass time to time, creating red marks. His hands gripped Yoongis waist, creating bruises. And he thrusted so fast Yoongi didn't even have time to make any noises, barely able to breathe.
Since Yoongi couldn't talk, he just came onto the couch, but that didn't stop his boyfriend from overstimulating him.
Hoseok kept going, he felt his climax near as he slowed down and came into Yoongis small body.
The elder came once again, exhausted, falling onto the couch.
They both panted and wiped sweat off their faces.
"H-happy b-birthday..." Yoongi panted. Hoseok chuckled,
"Best present ever."
-
Hehehe