𝙲𝙾𝚆

-Human Hoseok
-cow hybrid yoongi
-i am no way implying that yoongi is fat, like a cow. Or anything negative. I just saw a drawing of a cute cow hybrid and i thought it was cute.
-Yoongi only has the ears, mini horns, and tail.
-near smut
-
Hoseok walked through the factory. He was in a hybrid factory, full of different types of hybrids. He was looking for one to save and maybe to have some company.
Hybrids are categorized into three main types, 1: sex toys, made and exist mainly to give pleasure, 2: the helpful ones, such as service hybrids, ect. And 3: just the regular ones. That have no real meaning but to be a friend, they are raised well to be able to be the nicest they can be and are the second most popular. The most popular, is option #1.
"Would you like to see option 1?" The stinky worker asked.
"Uh, yeah sure." Hoseok said, since he may as well try to pick one out from here to get them out of god knows what from the future.
"May i ask what the most popular breed for this is?" Hoseok asked.
"Hmm, I'd have to say cats."
"Hm."
They kept walking, Hoseok noticing all of the hybrids in here were naked. Butt naked.
"Don't you provide clothes?"
"No, we need our buyers to see their body type so they can choose easily."
"I see."
The gross worker stopped at a certain..cell like thing.
"This is Jimin, he's a cat hybrid. He's been bought but they usually bring him back because they don't need him anymore."
Hoseok peeked through the bars, seeing a small, cute, innocent cat hybrid standing up, fixing his hair. a rule they must follow whenever someone stops at their cell.
Jimin looked like his friends, Jungkook and Taehyung would love him to bits. So might as well get them a surprise present.
"I'll take him. And one more."
The guy smiled and opened the cage, wrapping a rope around Jimins neck and handed the end piece to Hoseok.
Hoseok felt bad, he thanked god he brought a bag full of things for this exact reason. He pulled out a long blanket and wrapped it around Jimin, who stiffened up and Looked at his now owner.
Hoseok smiled as they kept walking.
"Ah, this is Yoongi- Get up here you lazy ass cow!" He yelled suddenly. They heard padding of feet and saw a small cow hybrid,
"Okay, Yoongis a cow hybrid. People usually take him because he looks cute, and cute means more fuckable. That's why he's one of our most popular."
The cow hybrid seemed exhausted from life. Like he had given up on life long ago. And was stripped of love and courage.
"I'll take him, too."
Yoongi didn't even flinch whenever the guy tightened the rope around his neck.
"That would be $10,000."
Hoseok payed and walked out, not before giving Yoongi a blanket too.
They got into the car, Both hybrids in the back.
"Okay, Listen. Im not going to hurt you guys. Nor will i touch you without consent. I know you guys are told you are only useful for sexual stuff. But you guys are much more, much more than that."
The hybrids listened carefully, looking at each other with a shocked face after what they had just heard.
"oh right. I'm Jung Hoseok. You can call me whatever you want. It's up to you. I'm 23 years old. And i don't work, my parents give me money since they have so much they don't know what to do with it."
The hybrids looked at each other to see who was going to go first, to which Jimin did,
"P-permission to s-s-speak...?" He asked.
"You don't need to ask, you can just talk whenever you want. You won't be punished.
"I-okay...i-im jimin...i-im 19...and-and im a c-cat hybrid..."
"Nice to meet you Jimin! though, your owners are called Taehyung and Jungkook. They're my best friends. They'll take care of you."
He nodded, mentioning for Yoongi to go, he shook his head, not wanting to.
"It's okay Yoongi! speak whenever you want to. No pressure."
"H-hes 20... and-and a cow h-hybrid." Jimin said for him.
Hoseok smiled, parking in the driveway of his friends.
"Well Jimin, this is it!" The two got out of the car, and up the patio to knock.
"What the hell- oh Hoseok! Hi- oh, who's this?" Taehyung opened the door and asked.
"This is Jimin. Your new hybrid."
"Uh what. Hold on JEON JUNGKOOK DID YOU GET US A GODDAMN HYBRID?!"
"No!" They heard in the distance,
"No, Tae. I got him for you guys. From the hybrid factory. He's apart of option 1."
"Oh bitch, why didn't you say so. Come on, Jimin. Im Taehyung, and my dumbass boyfriend is Jungkook!"
Jimin smiled, he liked these two.
Hoseok was about to leave, before Jimin quickly hugged him.
"T-Thank you for s-saving me..!" he said. Hoseok smiled and patted his head,
"of course. Now go enjoy your new family. I'm sure you'll love them."
the hybrid smiled and ran to Taehyungs side, the two automatically clicking.
They waved goodbye and Hoseok went back inside his car, where the cow hybrid was sitting straight up.
"Are you hungry? want some mcdonald's, or something?" Hoseok asked.
Yoongi stayed silent, but he nodded.
Hoseok smiled and went through the drive thru, Yoongi allowing him to get the chicken nuggets for him.
Hoseok handed Yoongi his chocolate milk and nuggets. (chocolate milk...cow...haha....)
"T-Thank y-you master..."
"Of course, now enjoy. I heard your stomach rumbling earlier."
Yoongi blushed and ate his nugget slowly, savoring the taste. Once they got to Hoseoks house, they were finished eating. Hoseok just said to leave the trash in the car since it was a complete mess anyways.
They got out and walked up to the door, opening it.
"Well, say hi to your new home."
Yoongi stepped in, gripping the blanket that was around him.
"Oh, right. You can borrow some of my clothes. But you'll be drowning in them. I'll be back."
Hoseok left and Yoongi just stood there until he came back and handed him the clothes.
"The bathr- oh my.."
Yoongi dropped the blanket, so now he was fully naked, and started putting on the clothes. Hoseok looked away, which confused Yoongi.
"Master, why are you looking away?" He asked, his stutter gone due to feeling safer and more relaxed.
"I-I uh...just wanted to respect your privacy." Hoseok responded with.
Yoongi nodded and turned around, feeling uncomfortable,
"Master has never had a hybrid before?"
"Yeah, why?"
"No holes for my tail..."
"Ah, here we can cut a hole. Those shorts are too small on me, but too big for you. Way too big."
Anyways, Hoseok cut a good sized hole for his tail and pulled it through, making Yoongi stiffen.
"Ah, i'm so sorry, i didn't know that-"
"It's okay master. You can touch me whenever you want. I don't mind." He cutely smiled, making Hoseok awe. But what he said did not.
"Yoongi, do you know what consent is?"
He shook his head.
"Consent is an agreement between people. Like permission. So if you don't give me permission, or consent, to touch you. I won't."
"But i do want you too. That's what i'm made for."
"Yes i know but that's what they make you think. You're worth so much more than what they tell you."
"Master, i have been used many times. It's what i do best."
"Because it's only what you know."
"Look at me. I'm a cow hybrid that everyone finds cute and adorable and fuckable, is what they call me. A cow."
Hoseok bent down to Yoongis height level,
"Yoongi. I promise you that i'll never ever do anything without your consent. You deserve better, you deserve some love."
Yoongi lowered his head,
"No slut like me deserves anything..."
"slut?" Hoseok said, eyes wide.
"That's what the men called me. I assume it's a bad word."
"It is a bad word. And you're not a slut. You couldn't control it."
"I have to depend on it so much...it's like money. I need it. I need it to survive."
Hoseok sighed as he stroked the cow hybrids ear,
"Don't worry. You're here for good. You're not going back."
Yoongis eyes sparkled for a quick second, Making Hoseok awe,
"Cute." He said, patting Yoongis head.
Yoongi blushed, his tail swishing back and forth behind him.
"Hey, do you want to take off that choker?"
Yoongi was confused for a second before he remembered that he had a cowbell choker on. Just for the cow rp stereotypes in bed.
"um...okay."
Gently, Hoseok unclipped the choker and hissed whenever he saw a red line that was made around his neck from it.
"Was it that tight?" He asked.
"I don't remember it being tight. i got it a long time ago whenever a man got me and gave it to me."
"why?"
"I don't know. I guess he liked that kind of stuff. At least he let me pick it out."
Hoseok nodded and set the cowbell onto the table.
"You must be tired. Let's go to your room."
The cow hybrid follows the human up the stairs and into a gorgeous room.
"M-mine!?" He asks, receiving a nod. He smiles and plopped onto the bed, getting comfy in the sheets. "I'll let you nap. I'll either be in my room, which is the last door in the hall, or downstairs."
-
Yoongi had been there for a few weeks, the two got more touchy but that's it. but on this day, his nightmare happened.
When he woke up, hell felt like he needed to get some sort of pleasure. I mean, he was made for that, but he hasn't done it in so long, his body needs it.
he got on all fours and arched his back, submitting to nothing. he whined and pulled down his pants and boxers.
With his small hand, he grabbed his dick and started stroking, softly moaning. but when he decided that wasn't enough, he grabbed his tail, pulling and stroking it. Making him go insane. His tail and ears were the most sensitive when it came to sex.
But soon, Hoseok barged in after hearing those noises, which he thought something was wrong.
"Yoon- oh dear lord sorry sorry!" He turned around, covering his eyes.
"m-master....u-use me..." He panted.
Hoseok just stood there, not really knows what was going on or what to do.
"Mmmm....ma-master..! w-want 'nother na-name...? d-daddy..? mm..."
"I-Uh...Are you okay? maybe you should get some rest..."
hoseok then remembered that a couple weeks ago, Yoongi said that he needed sex, like money.
But was Hoseok sure about this? nope. What was he going to do? he didn't know.
He slowly walked out and called Tae.
"Hoseok? what's up?"
"Has Jimin....done anything out of the ordinary?"
"other than really wanting sex from both me and kook, then no."
"When did that happen?"
"About 3 days ago."
"what did you do?"
"Fucked him, of course. He asked for it, and he told us that they're not completely out of it, so they know what they're doing. It's just instincts, Hoseok."
"But...what am i supposed to do?"
"Uhh, give him what he wants? i know your parents bought you a couple of...toys, that you havnt even taken out of the box,'use those."
Hoseok sighed,
"I'll just see how he's doing now."
"You can cum in him by the way, they can't get pregnant. I mean, don't if you have aids or something like that-"
Hoseok hung up, he walked into his own room, ripping out the vibraters that his parents bought him, he didn't know why though.
He added the batteries then shoved it into his pants pocket, slowly walking into Yoongis room and shutting the door.
Yoongi was playing with his tail, about to literally break.
"m-master! d-daddy! w-why a-arent you u-using me...? 'n-not good enough?..."
Hoseok rushed over,
"I- no no, you're good, i just uh..i'm just shocked?"
Yoongi sat down with his legs apart,
"w-will master not u-use Yoonie?"
"Um...oh for fucks sake. Okay."
Hoseok pinned Yoongi down on the bed, He pulled out the object that was in his pocket.
He moved his body lower and looked at Yoongi for consent,
"may i?" He asked.
Yoongi nodded.
"Words, Yoongi."
"y-yes..."
The taller nodded and looked down, surprised at how much slick Yoongi was producing. He wasn't grossed out or anything, he's done this before. Just not with a hybrid.
He stuck one finger in, making Yoongi mewl loudly.
He then stuck another one in, scissoring him until he was about the right size. He then reached in his pocket and stuck the vibrator in, having the remote for himself.
He stepped back and sat on a seat that faces the bed, remote flinging in his hand.
He saw Yoongi cry and mewl, so, he turned it up, he turned it up to the max. Where it had Yoongi braindead, his eyes rolling back as his body trembled.
Hoseok left it there, he set the remote down and walked over, flipping the cow hybrid onto his stomach as he pulled on his tail.
Yoongi moaned,
"m-m-master!"
Hoseok grinned, slowly getting into it,
"You like that?"
"y-y-ah~ yes!"
Once again, The human flipped him over onto his back, taking the cow hybrids cute dick into his large hand and slowly pumping. Not even 3 strokes later, he already had him coming.
Yoongi shook his head, climbing onto Hoseoks lap,
"Y-Yoongi need t-to m-make master...feel g-good." he muttered, trying to take the others shirt off.
Hoseok gently took his hands in his,
"No, Yoongi. you don't need to please master."
"b-but that's w-what i'm here f-for..."
"no, Yoongi, why don't we cuddle, you love cuddles."
Trying to get Yoongi to snap out if it, he got up and took the vibrator out and got one of his shirts, placing it over Yoongi and pulling him down onto his chest.
He fell asleep pretty fast, and Hoseok, not soon after.
-
Yoongi woke up to his body slowly going up and down. He looked down and saw that it was only Hoseok breathing. He got up, realizing that he was only in a shirt.
He sighed, embarrassed.
Hoseok woke up whenever Yoongi got off the bed,
"Morning Yoongi." He said, startling the other,
"G-good morning master."
He smiled and got up. And to Yoongis surprise, he hugged him. Burying his nose into the hybrids neck.
"Is- Is something wrong? master?"
"No, can i not give you a hug?"
"Y-you can. Sorry."
"Don't be. I'm starving, let's get food."
"Alright."
-
Hey rats, i ended it here cause yolo lolzies