𝙸𝙽𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚄𝚁𝙴

Yoongi was currently over having a play date with a fellow little named Jimin, playing with barbies while the adults were talking.
"So how's Yoongi so far?" Namjoon, Jimins caregiver asked.
Hoseok sighed,
"Okay, he's been okay. He's been feeling very insecure and sad lately. I just want him to know i'm here for him. Because he usually doesn't tell me when he's feeling like that because he doesn't want to bother me."
"Oh? what does he do?"
"When he's big he usually cries silently in his room so i can't hear it. And when he's little he hides. Either under the bed or under the covers of the bed, crying. It breaks my heart.."
Namjoon gave him a sad smile,
"I'm sure he'll feel better soon. Just some love is all he needs."
"Of course. I love him all day. It's just that i don't want him to feel like he's a bother to me. I want him to tell me these things, i want to help him as much as i can."
"I understand, Jimin was the same. Just trust them and they'll trust you."
"Mhm. we've been here for a few hours, i think it's time to head out." Hoseok said, standing up. He got Yoongi and bid their goodbyes.
"Did you have fun kitten?" Hoseok asked while driving.
Yoongi nodded,
"Lots! Minnie s' so nice!"
They finally make it home. Hoseok let's Yoongi watch some cartoons while he finishes up some work.
-
"Hey kitten?" Hoseok said. He sat on the couch.
"Hm?"
"Can you come here?" He patted his lap. Yoongi waddled over and plopped right onto Hoseoks lap.
"Daddy just wants you to know how much he loves you."
Yoongi smiled,
"I love daddy too."
"But sometimes i feel like i'm not being a good daddy."
Yoongi quickly pecked Hoseoks lips,
"No say that! best daddy ever! i love you!" He wrapped his arms around Hoseok.
"I love you."
Yoongi nods against his shoulder,
"kitten loves daddy more than you could ever imagine..."
Hoseok pulls back,
"But i know youre suffering, baby. I know you feel sad and insecure. Why don't you come to me?"
"Don't want bother daddy..."
"Yoongi, you'll never, ever bother me. Especially if your feeling sad. If you want kisses, cuddles, anything. Come to daddy okay?"
"Okay..."
"Good boy."
-
Lol