taegi

-mid 80's
sorry i've been gone so long! school sucks
-

"Jimin! i'm heading to work, when's your shift?"

"At 5:30!"

"Okay!"

Yoongi hurried out of the small house, pulling his bike out from the side of the house and quickly pulling his backpack straps over his shoulders.

He peddled as he felt the warm breeze, until he pulled into his work. Sonic, the drive through.

He quickly leaned his bike against the pole and ran inside,

"Hello Namjoon! i'll be out in a second!" he said, running into the locker room to get changed into his shorts and sonic shirt, he slid on his long socks and tied up his roller skates, ready to roll out.

"Your 10 minutes late." He heard his boss say.

"I know, i'm sorry. i lost track of the time," he pouts.

"mhm."

With that, Yoongi gets hard at work, serving the cars outside their food and people on the benches out front, he smiles his cute gummy smile as he rolls
from one car to the next.

It was now 7, and Jimin had been there for awhile. The two were best friends and roommates, they've been knowing each other since diapers, and now they've recently turned 18.

"Yoongi, since you were late, you're going to serve the group of smoker boys at the benches out front. since this is apparently the new hotspot" namjoon said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes,

"Fine."

He rolled outside, notepad and pen in hand,

"What could i get you fellows?" He says, pen ready to scribble down whatever overly large order they had in mind.

"You." one of the guys winked. they seemed to be around Yoongis age, he might have seen them around school, but since the high school was an outside campus, you don't see a lot of people much.

he rolled his eyes, still waiting.

"I could do for a burger with some rings." one started, finally,

Soon enough all the guys gave him their orders, and there was about 7 or 8 guys, all wearing black leather coats and/or had a cigarette in their mouths.

"Okay, that'll be out shortly." He said. He made eye contact with one of the guys for maybe 2 seconds, before he started rolling back inside to give the chef the exceedingly large order.

After about 15 minutes, it was finally done.

"Jimin can you help me carry out their order?" Yoongi asked. The said male agreed and carried a tray of food.

"Okay so we have the hotdog-"

and they handed out the food for a good 5 minutes.

"Thanks cuties" a guy with blonde hair said, eyeing both of the two. Of course they're used to this. they're wearing shorts that could be considered booty shorts for gods sake. of course they're going to get comments.

"Anyway, here's the bill, pay inside when you can." Yoongi slapped the piece of paper on the table and left, hearing a bunch of whistling.

"Ugh, i hate them." He sits down on one of the the tables locating inside.

"Same. I see them around school sometimes, they're not even that cute..." Jimin started,

"Except...?" Yoongi knew. Of course he knew Jimin thought at least ONE of them was attractive.