𝙽𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚈

Yoongi has been a naughty boy, to say the least. He touched himself without permission, and maybe sometimes even in front of Hoseok, and he didn't like it.
The band, today, had some dance practice and some vocal practice as well, it took them a few hours then finally everyone was able to move back to the dorms.
Yoongi usually went into little space after the practices so that he could let off some stress, but today, he just went straight into his room and shut the door.
The members were all confused, especially Hoseok. Yoongi was usually a sweetheart in little space. But today there was non of that, at least so far.
"What happened to Yoongi?" Tae asked.
"Just leave him be for now. If you guys need anything i'll be in my studio." Hoseok said. In this dorm, the studios were connected to the dorms, so they were close by.
He walked in, closing the door and making his way over to the chair and his computers. Starting on some lyrics and maybe even a small beat to go with it.
Over the next few hours he got a bit bored and wanted to play with ARMY. So, he closed his tab and stated on weverse that he was going to play some call of duty.
Maybe 30 minutes into the game, he heard the door open. He turned around his saw his small and cute boyfriend standing there.
He hid somewhere good in the game and turned the mic off.
"Come here, Yoongi." He demanded. The other immediately coming.
"You've been very bad, wouldn't you say?"
Yoongi nodded,
"I-I'm sorry...Hoseok. I didn't..i didn't mean to be..."
Hoseok rolled back in his chair and mentioned for Yoongi to get in front of him, which he did.
"Strip."
Yoongis eyes widened,
"S-strip?"
"You heard me."
Shyly, Yoongi slowly tore off his clothing, up to the last article of clothing, which was his boxers.
Hoseok rolled forward and placed Yoongi on his right leg, straddling it.
He took Yoongis dick in his large hands, making the other gasp.
As soon as he was visibly hard, Hoseok let go,
"Ride my leg, naughty boy."
He reached his arm over and turned on the mic.
Yoongis eyes widened, realizing that ARMY could possibly hear him.
He didn't move, not one inch. Afraid. Hoseok noticed and muted once again, whipping out his own dick and quickly lubbing it up, pressing Yoongi down onto it.
The older moaned, the speed of things happening going to fast.
He felt himself slip into little space, probably from the fear of ARMY being able to hear him earlier.
"You want army to hear you? Hm?" Hoseok said.
Yoongi quickly whined,
"N-no daddy! i-i don't want a-army to hear me!"
The younger noticed the change of personality, and realized that Yoongi was in little space, making him 10x more sensitive.
"Okay, baby. But i need to unmute, okay? be a good boy, for daddy."
Yoongi nodded,
"Kisses?" the younger barely heard. He pressed one down onto Yoongis neck, since his chin was resting on his shoulder.
Squirming, Yoongi felt the need to cum, almost from nothing.
"D-daddy? baby ne-needs to..."
"Cum? go ahead darling."
Yoongi, trembling, struggled to stay silent as he came.
He fell limp in his loving boyfriends arms.
Hoseok lifted him up and off his dick, He turned off the game and lifted Yoongi and bent him over the desk. entering his cock once again.
The other was exhausted, barely having the energy to  even moan.
Hoseok soon came into Yoongis ass. He pulled out and pulled his pants and boxers back up.
Yoongis clothes were covered in cum from earlier. So, Hoseok got a blanket from the couch he has and wraps it around the overstimulated boy, who was passed out.
He picked him up and went out to the others room, laying him down then himself behind him. Wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him closer.
"Don't be so naughty anymore, baby."
-
If you wanna request a one shot plz comment! i'm running out of ideas!