𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙲

I literally stole the movie titanic and replaced the characters cause i have no creativity plz don't come for me
-
Yoongi exited the carriage.
"Stand straight." He heard his mother say. He fixed his posture and rolled his eyes. Them both walking into the ship. The ship called Titanic.
They walked into their overly large rooms, more like a house.
"Yoongi i will be coming out to tea with the ladies. Care to join us?" His mother asked after the ship had set sail. He shook his head,
"No thank you, mother. I'm going on a little stroll to see what i'm going to be living on."
"Of course, dear."
He nodded and got his jacket/blazer thingy and walked out.
He walked to the front deck of the ship, standing over the railing.
He looked out at the sea, breathing in the salty air.
He sighed in content. He finally got a break.
-
"Go go go!"
"I'm going damnit!"
Hoseok and Namjoon run into the ship after ticket check.
"Room 304...304...Here! Namjoon!"
They walk into their room which they shared with two others, who were foreigners.
they place down their stuff and waited for the launching of the ship.
"Imma go look around, you coming?"
Namjoon shook his head,
"I'm beat after all that running."
"Suit yourself," He said before walking out.
He looked around and made his way to the front deck. Where he leaned on the railing. He looked to the left and sat a young boy about his age doing the same, except he was looking out towards the sea.
He was so pretty. So...unrealistically gorgeous.
He was wearing a casual black suit, but he made it work. His hair wasn't too short, not too long, and stayed black but shined in the ocean sun.
"Continue to stare and i might have to call over staff." He heard. He shook his head, getting pulled back into reality.
"Excuse me. Um...I apologize." Hoseok said.
The other male slightly smiled, but still looking out at the ocean.
"Forgiven. Well, good talk. Goodbye."
And he walked away.
"Woah..."
-
Later that night, Yoongi went back over to the front deck. (am i stealing this scene from the movie? yes. Yes i am lolzies)
He wanted to look over the edge as we wanted to see the bottom.
Unfortunately, the deck was wet with water, so his foot slipped and he fell over. Thank god that his hand managed to grasp the railing before falling.
Shaking, his other hand grabbed the railing too, but he wasn't strong enough to pull himself up yet.
"H-help! someone..." He said. It wasn't very loud though.
Suddenly, he heard running footsteps come over. It was the boy from earlier.
"Oh shit...!" He heard. The tall boy leaned over and grabbed Yoongis wrists, who was crying from fear.
"Don't worry, i got you. I won't let you fall." The boy said.
He felt his other wrist get held and suddenly he felt himself getting pulled up. He helped a bit by latching his foot back onto the railing and pulling himself up.
They both fell back onto the wood, Yoongi landing on top of the boy.
He quickly scrambled to his feet.
"I-I..."
The young boy got up,
"You okay?"
Yoongi nodded, wiping his tears with the sleeves of his shirt.
"I-...Thank you...i don't know how to repay you, um.." Yoongi reached into his pocket, pulling out $20, trying to give it to the other.
"No thanks, you're worth more than $20. You could repay me by giving me your name though."
He smiled,
"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. You?"
"Jung Hoseok."
Yoongi extended his hand,
"Nice to meet you, Jung Hoseok. And thank you, thank you for saving my life."
They shook hands, But Hoseok brought his hand up and kissed the back of it,
"Of course. I couldn't live with myself if i didn't help you."
"Um, of course. Please take the money, i don't know what else to do...dinner? i really can't think of anything."
Hoseok thought about it,
"Nothing. Im fine, and happy knowing your name."
Yoongi shook his head,
"No, take it, i insist."
Hoseok smirked,
"Such a stubborn one. I don't want your money, Mr. Min."
"But i want you to have it."
"But i don't want it."
"But-"
"Let's get you back to your room. You've already have had a long night."
Yoongi paused, pouted, and finally agreed.
"Fine."
They make their way over, but Yoongi demands to stop at the corner.
"Can i not walk you to the door?"
Yoongi shook his head,
"If my mother sees you im dead!"
"Oh, alright. Well, i guess i'll see you around, Min Yoongi."
"Back to you, Jung Hoseok."
-
Yoongi walked along the dock where the staff gave him, his mother, and some allies a tour of the top deck, like where they steer the boat and stuff.
Yoongi was getting bored, he quietly yawned and looked to his left, where he saw a familiar boy fixing his shirt. He made sure no one was looking then quickly went over.
"Need help?" He said, smiling when he saw the other jump,
"You startled me." Hoseok said.
"Sorry." He said, skillfully fixing his shirt.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome."
Hoseok looked around,
"Are you supposed to be somewhere?" He asked.
"Well...Yes but i got a bit bored. And i saw you.."
"I see. hmm...what to do..."
"Let's sit and talk. I'd a bit fatigued."
Hoseok nodded, then bath finding chairs to sit on as they can also look out to the ocean.
Yoongi sat upright and fancy, as Hoseok was slouched and legs open.
"So...where are you from?" Yoongi asked.
"I'm originally from South Korea, then we moved here after some time. I left my folks a few years back, after then i've been everywhere."
Yoongi nodded, fascinated,
"Really? so you can do whatever you want?"
"Mhm. Other than going on a shopping spree." He joked.
"Right you're poo- i-i mean..less for-"
Hoseok laughed,
"Poor, you can say it. it's true."
"Hm. I think you'd look quite nice in a suit. Although i can't give you one because you're far too tall and not my size."
"Don't worry about it. but thanks for the compliment."
They talked for hours beyond hours, getting closer and closer to each other.
"I must be going now...my mother will get worried." Yoongi said standing up, Hoseok did the same.
"Of course. I suppose you don't want me to walk you back?"
Yoongi smiled,
"I'll be fine. Thank you for making my day better and less boring."
"It's my pleasure."
-
Yoongi paced back and forth in his room.
He liked Hoseok.
Like, like liked him.
But to him, and everyone else, it was unnatural, unacceptable, weird, gross...
And Hoseok wasn't even rich. Which was even worse for his situation.
But he wants to live his life as he wants and too the fullest. Not just walking around in his suits and having tea with rich ass people.
He wants to be with Hoseok, because he can be himself around him without being judged.
And he couldn't help but wonder if the other felt the same.
It was obvious though.
-
The next day (day 3)
Yoongi invited Hoseok over to his humungous room because his mother was at tea with the ladies and it's going to last for a couple hours.
"Woah...it's so big..." Hoseok said, looking around.
Yoongi looked around too,
"I suppose so, yes...so...any ideas on what to do?"
"Let me admire this room's architecture for just a moment longer..."
Yoongi nodded, walking to his own room to tuck his shoes away.
Coming back, apparently he wasn't paying attention, so he accidentally walked right into Hoseok chest,
"Oh, i'm..sorry." He apologized. He looked down but soon felt Hoseoks fingers on his chin, lifting his face back up,
"Don't be sorry. it's alright."
Their faces were quite close, and Yoongis eyes flickered between Hoseoks eyes and lips as he felt his cheeks go red.
Hoseoks eyes also looked at Yoongis lips. Anyone who would be a witness would call it suffocating sexual tension.
Finally making a move, Hoseok smashed his lips onto Yoongis, who immediately responded.
They made out for a couple minutes until moving to the couch, and eventually, they move to the bed.
(i don't feel like writing smut rn lmao srry)
Afterwards...
About an hour long nap, Yoongi wakes up.
He looks to the side and sees Hoseok sleeping peacefully. He reaches over and moves hair out of his face.
He looks down and notices he's naked. He sighs and puts on a pair of pjs.
Soon, Hoseok wakes up as well.
"Good morning to you." Yoongi said playfully. Hoseok groaned,
"Your bed is heaven on earth..."
Yoongi laughed,
"Might be."
Hoseok sat up,
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes, Why?"
"Just making sure..."
Yoongi finally put it together in his head and shook his head,
"You really are a naughty one."
"For the best."
"Hm. My mother should be home in an hour or so. Just a fair warning."
"Of course."
Yoongi moves back to the bed, cuddling up to Hoseok.
Hoseok wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close. They both leaned in for a chaste kiss.
They smiled and stayed there for a bit longer. Loving the others touches and scents, they didn't know they needed each other until now, or that they were meant to be.
"Hey Hoseok? Where is your room?" Yoongi asked.
"It's in the basement. Room 304."
Yoongi sat up,
"Basement?"
Hoseok copied his movement, also sitting up,
"Well..Yes because tickets for 1st class are way out of my budget."
"I see...Well. I think we should leave...my mothers going to be back any moment now."
"Right."
Though in pajamas, Yoongi and Hoseok went to one of the chairs on the decks and sat down.
"Why are you going to New York?" Hoseok asked.
Yoongi sighed,
"Me and my mother lost my father awhile ago, and he's the one that made all the money...therefore we're moving so my mother can remarry to a rich fellow. And she was hoping i'd do the same but i just can't do it..."
"Why?"
Yoongi sadly smiled at him,
"Because I like you. And i'll always like you. Because you make me feel like myself. You help me not lose my sanity because of all these tea parties or fancy dinners...You really help me, Hoseok."
The said male smiled,
"Glad i can be at help."
"Hm. Alright. It's getting late. I don't want to keep you up late."
They stood up, but when Hoseok grabbed Yoongis waist and pulled him close, he was flustered and shocked.
"H-Hoseok..."
"One more kiss? Please?"
"...Fine."
One...two...three kisses later, Yoongi knocks it off.
"No more, Hoseok. Sleep." He giggled.
"Alright. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."
And they both walked back to their respected rooms, dreaming about that day.
-
later that night...
"TURN TURN TURN!!"
"ITS GUNNA HIT!"
...
"The titanic...will sink. Look, it's filling up all the bottom compartments! all! and it's continuing to fill up with water!"
"Close the gates to the basement! we need to start filling the life boats! Now!"
-
Yoongi quickly woke up to a lot of voices heard outside. Groaning, he got up and went to his mother who was sitting in the sitting room.
"Mother...what's going on?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.
"I don't have a slightest clue. I was waiting for you to wake up. Let's go see."
He puts on a pair of shoes and walks out next to her. They went out to the main lobby, seeing a lot of passengers there.
"Excuse me...what's going on?" His mother asked one of the staff.
"Nothing, here take this life vest. Nothing you should worry about."
He handed her and Yoongi a life vest.
Knowing it was something greater, he went to someone he's come quite close too.
the managing director, Thomas Andrews.
"Andrews! i know this isn't just nothing..what's going on?"
Andrews gulped and pulled him aside.
"Yoongi...the RMS Titanic...will sink."
"W-what?"
"The iceberg caused a large wound onto the rug he side causing all the water to flood in. We'll start boarding the life boats shortly."
"I-okay. Thank you."
"Of course."
Knowing that the ship will sink, he ran around trying to find a way down to the basement. He just wanted to be with Hoseok. And if they died, they die together. He saw all the ways down were locked, but the elevator was still open.
"Take me down." He told the operator.
"But-"
"I SAID TAKE ME DOWN DAMNIT!"
Frightened, the operator took him down.
There was water. very little but there was still water.
"I-I'm not waiting, i'm going back up!" He heard. he didn't care.
"Hoseok! Hoseok!" He called out, his feet were freezing from the water temperature.
Soon, he found a familiar body towards the main gate, which was locked and closed.
"Hoseok!" He called.
The said male turned around,
"Yoongi?!"
They ran towards each other, loving the feeling of their embrace.
"What are you doing here?!" Hoseok said.
"The ships going to sink, Hoseok."
"I- what?...okay."
Hoseok shoved his way to the gate.
"Let us out!"
"I'm afraid we can't do that sir."
Enraged, Hoseok kicked and tried pulling at the gates, but no luck.
Yoongi was in the back. But suddenly, a hand clamped over his mouth and started dragging him through the halls. He tried to break out of their grip, but no luck was to be found.
He was thrown into a room and heard the door lock.
why would someone do this?
i have no idea lol.
He got up and banged on the door,
"HELP! HOSEOK!"
-meanwhile-
They broke the door open using a bench, everyone cheered and climbed through.
"Yoongi! come on!...Yoongi?" He looked back and saw no one.
He quickly went back down the stairs and called out for his love.
"Yoongi!!"
"YOONGI!!"
"Shit..."
He felt the water up to his knees.
He ran around. After a few minutes he heard a door banging.
-
Crying, he weakly banged on the door.
"Hoseok..."
He was scared. The water made it to his thighs. He was cold, too.
Shaking, he tried looking for something to open the door. But there was barely anything in the room.
Suddenly, he heard footsteps.
"He-e-elp!" He cried, going back to the door.
"Yoongi?" he heard. He hasn't been more relieved in his life.
"Hoseok!"
"How did you get in here?"
"Someone dragged me! i don't know why!"
"Um okay! move out of the way i'm going to kick the door!"
Yoongi immediately moved to the side, once the door was broken down, he immediately ran into Hoseoks chest, a bit of struggle since the water was getting so high.
"I-I was so s-scared..." Yoongi said, hugging the other.
"I know i know. But we need to go."
Hand in hand, they go out and the exit is gushing with water.
"That's the exit!" Yoongi said.
"Come on. We need to find another way out."
They went the opposite way. They found an opening, but the gate was still locked.
"Help somebody!"
"Help!" They yelled.
Finally, someone came by. They were going to leave and go upstairs but they sighed and pulled out some keys.
They had a hard time figuring out which key it went with. They accidentally dropped the keys in the water then ran back up the stairs.
"No! come back!"
Hoseok thought and dunk his head underwater he reached through and grabbed the keys.
"Yes yes! Hoseok hurry! t-the water!" Yoongi panicked.
Hoseok quickly reached and unlocked it.
They ran up the stairs hand in hand, no one caring because why would they care about two men holding hands other than their life's.
Anyways.
They ran up to the decks, where people were running for their life's.
"Hoseok we aren't going to make it! It's for woman and children only!" Yoongi cried, pulling on the others hand.
"I'm going to try to get you on one."
"No! no! i won't leave you! you can't make me!"
Hoseok sighed.
"Yoongi. I need to make sure you're safe."
Yoongi shook his head, finding tears roll down his soft cheeks,
"N-no! no no no! do not do this Jung Hoseok! Do not! Do not do this to me! I am not leaving you! you can not and will not make me! is that understood?!"
Suddenly, Yoongis two cheeks were cupped and he felt soft lips on his, to which he quickly melted into.
"I love you."
"I...love you too."
Soon they snapped out of it when they heard and felt the ship tilt.
Before they could fall, Hoseok held Yoongis waist and held onto a pipe line.
"We have to get to the top!"
They hopped on and off different objects, making it to the top railing where they held on tight.
"Hoseok..." Yoongi said calmly.
Hoseok looked at him with panicked eyes,
"I don't want to die."
Hoseok nodded,
"I know. I know. We'll live. Yoongi. We'll live."
They shared a kiss and continued to hold onto each other.
The ship continued to sink,
"Okay Yoongi, he have to jump." Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded. They took a long deep breathe.
And Jumped.
Yoongi floated up to the surface, breathing in while he shook cause of the cold water.
"Hoseok! Hoseok!"
He screamed. He moved around people until he saw a familiar outline.
"Hoseok!"
The said male turned around,
"Yoongi!"
They held each other. Hoseok guided the smaller to a floating piece of furniture, getting him on.
"Come on." Yoongi said, but when Hoseok tried to get on, it almost flipped over.
"I can't. I'll keep moving, to stay warm."
They stayed like that for a long time.
-about 2 hours later-
Though his lungs where about to bust, Hoseoks legs kept treading water as Yoongi held and laid on Hoseoks hand.
He saw a light and opened his eyes,
"H-H-hobi...l-look..." He said with a dry voice. Hoseok opened his eyes and saw the boat.
"I-I-I can b-b-barely m-move..c-c-can y-you si-signal t-the-them?" Hoseok stuttered.
Yoongi nodded and kissed his hand, sliding off and moving around to make splashing noises.
The men on the small boat noticed them and rowed over, picking them both up and giving them blankets.
"We did it Yoongi, We did it." Hoseok said after awhile. Yoongi nodded and curled up into his side.
A few minutes later, a boat called the Carpathia got all the survivors, and leading them to land, where it was safe, and where they could be free.
Free.
-
-
Hoseok and Yoongi have a large house together, Yoongi figured out that his mother was still alive and sending him money, and Hoseoks friend, Namjoon, lived to see another day by getting onto one of the last boats, and now he lives in a home Yoongi pays for.
Everything was perfect.
Perfect.
-
I literally stole this from the movie titanic.
Plagiarize who?
I do lolzies
im so not creative but hope u enjoyed.