𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴

-Bunny Yoongi
-Wolf Hoseok
(very cliche ik)
-
Yoongi, a bunny. He lived in the prey dorms, where y'know...all the prey live. Such as lambs, sheep, cats, penguins, birds, deer, elk, a lot more.
The predator dorms were on the other side, but a stair well connected the two.
pic:

They were kept separate cause of obvious reasons, animals didn't want the predators to hurt the prey in any way, shape, or form

They were kept separate cause of obvious reasons, animals didn't want the predators to hurt the prey in any way, shape, or form. Sometimes, they get sexual urges, or others, just want to feed off of them.
-
Yoongi woke up, yawning cutely. His dorm mates were awake, eating breakfast. One of his two roommates, Jin, noticed and called him over. Jin was a deer.
"Morning Yoongi! how are you?" He asked, handing the bunny a bowl of cereal.
"I'm oki...still tired." He replied, sitting down on the couch. His other roommate, Jimin, who was a cat hybrid, giggled.
"Yoonies always tired, so cute~" He gripped the olders cheeks, squishing them.
Yoongi swatted his hands away,
"You're always filled with energy."
Jimin nodded,
"Hehe i know! maybe i took all of your energy! i'll try to give it back!"
While those two bickered, Jin caught something on the tv.
"Guys! a goat was found dead yesterday, people think it was the wolf that goes here, but there's evidence he was in his dorm at the time...and witnesses."
"The only wolf that goes here? what's his name...?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know, but he better be careful..."
Yoongi nodded, moving his white floppy ears out of his face.
"it's a bit rude to assume it was him..." He muttered.
"I mean...he is a dangerous animal..." Jin said.
"yeah...but so are tigers, hyenas...there's more.."
Jimin shrugged,
"He's got a point, Jinnie."
"Yeah...i guess he does. But be careful you two, we still don't know who it is, make sure to follow rules and be back before dark."
The other two nodded, going to get ready. Breakfast is usually served in the cafeteria. but they had some extra food in there to eat.
Yoongi gripped his books and walked down the stairs, where he almost tripped until someone caught his arm and pulled him back up to balance himself.
"You alright?" He heard.
"Yes, Thank you-" He looked up and saw the wolf people have been talking about.
"That's good, i don't want you to get hurt." The wolf said. Yoongis ears moved back,
"Y-Yeah...um...Thank you again! b-bye!" Was the last thing he said before running off.
"Bye..."
Yoongi ran and ran until he made it to his classroom. He panted a bit before walking inside.
...
He finally finished all his classes for the am schedule, now it's lunch time.
Yoongi put his books in his bag and met up with Jimin and Jin. Jin had a boyfriend, who was a predator, but was very gentle and sweet, everyone knew that. He had a whole plant collection he takes care of. His name was Namjoon, he was a lion.
"Hi Namjoon!" Jimin said, sitting down.
"Hey Jimin, hey Yoongi."
"Hey~!"
They all sat down for a chat, the conversation suddenly got to the wolf and the accident, The wolf happened to be one of Namjoons roommates.
"Hoseok? yeah...he doesn't feel very well about the whole situation. He's a lonely guy."
Yoongi felt quite bad for the way he acted earlier, the wolf wasn't doing anything, out of anything he saved him! so Yoongi decided that after school he'd find the wolf and apologize.
-after school-
"Hey! wait!"
The wolf, Hoseok, turned around, seeing a small bunny run his way. The small bunny as tall to his man boobs, lol, so he had to look down to look at him.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I-I just wanted to apologize for running off this morning...i was really mean and rude even after you saved me...I'm very sorry!" Yoongi bowed. The wolf nervously laughed and waved his hands,
"No no, it's okay."
"...Your name is Hoseok, right?"
The said male nodded,
"And you're...?"
"Yoongi! Im Yoongi!" The bunny smiled. The wolf let out a small smile.
"Are you heading back to the dorms?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded.
"I am too!! let's go together!"
"But uh...people will stare..."
Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully,
"Let them stare, we're friends now!"
They then started to walk back to the dorm, and Hoseok was right, other animals did stare, but they tried their best to ignore them.
They finally made it to the stairway that split them apart,
"See you tomorrow, Hoseok!"
"C ya.."
Yoongi smiled then skipped down his hall, Hoseok watched as he just stood there. Once the bunny was out of sight, he thought about how he's never had a friend that was prey before...But he finally went back to his own dorm.
"Hey man, i heard you and Yoongi were friends." his roommate, Namjoon, said.
"I guess..." He shrugged, sitting down on his small bed.
"You guess? hm. My boyfriend is his roommate. Maybe you can sit with us at lunch with Yoongi and a cat named Jimin."
"I- But i'll be around too much prey."
"And?"
"People will think..."
"Ah, let them think. i'm also a predator." Namjoon said.
"Yeah but everyone knows you're nice...everyone just blamed me for the death of a lamb..." Hoseok sighed.
"We all know that isn't true, don't overthink so much!"
"I'll try..."
Yoongi and Hoseok have been spending a lot of time together, and it's slowly driving the wolf nuts. Every time he looks at the bunny...it's just...he has a sense of overprotection, but he feels like he's going to hurt the bunny himself. Yoongi was so small...so weak...tiny...a bunny.
Today, him and Yoongi were on a walk around the park on campus.
"Woah! you have long nails!" Yoongi noticed, he grabbed the wolfs hand and stated to examine his long and sharp nails.
"Yeah...I cut them every week though..."
"Wah! they must grow fast!"
The wolf nodded.
"they do."
Yoongi looks up at him and smiled, he then spotted an ice cream truck.
"let's get ice cream!" he said before running over, dragging the wolf behind him since he was still holding onto his hand.
"What can i get you....two." The worker noticed his customers was a wolf and a bunny, which was weird for him.
"Hmmmm, can i get a chocolate cone!?" Yoongi happily said.
"Sure! and for...you?" He mentioned towards Hoseok.
"Um...strawberry cone?"
The bird, aka the worker, nodded and got their two ice creams.
"5 dollars."
Yoongi handed him a 5 dollar bill and they bid him goodbye.
"Thanks for paying, if i would've known i would've brought some money..." Hoseok said.
"No problem! it's worth it anyways!"
They continued to walk around and finished their ice creams, throwing the paper that was around the cone away.
Suddenly, Hoseoks sniffs and a weird but calming smell went through his nose. He noticed it was coming from the bunny in front of him. Why was this happening? He had the sudden urge to grab Yoongi and pull him close, but that would be weird. He pulled his shirt over his nose and tried to calm down.
"Hoseok? are you okay?" Yoongi asked, noticing the wolf acting a bit odd.
"Mhm...i-I just...you- i- your scent was being released and i- i just had to cover my nose for...obvious reasons."
"Oh? i didn't know that...I'm sorry..."
"No no...it's not your fault.."
"Would you like to go back?"
"It's okay...i just...need to keep calm." Hoseok said. He slowly let go of his shirt and uncovered his face.
Yoongi watched as the wolfs body twitched, he was a bit worried and nervous.
"I think we should get back. It's getting dark anyways, and i'm not allowed to be out past dark..." Yoongi said.
"I'm sorry..."
"Don't be! we're prey and predator so i bet it's normal!"
"Maybe...I don't know why this happened..."
"It'll be okay!"
They walk back to the dorms,
"It was really nice being with you!" Yoongi said,
"You too..."
And they went back to their rooms. Hoseok ran back, shutting the door, startling Namjoon,
"What the- you good?"
"No! Y-Yoongi released some- i don't know his scent...then i almost went nuts! i mean i was inside but i almost did something! Namjoon...i'm scared that i will do something."
"Oh...maybe he's close to his heat, and you smelled it coming."
"Maybe- god was that scary..."
Namjoon nodded,
"I bet."
-
"Jin?" Yoongi asked when he walked in. He saw the deer sitting, watching the tv.
"Hm?"
"I was with Hoseok-"
Jin shot up,
"THE WOLF?!"
"Yes! I-I mean- He's not mean! he's very nice~"
"Yoongi! you're prey and he's a-"
"A predator! I know! But so is Namjoon!"
"That's...That's different! Namjoon isn't as...dangerous as him!"
"That makes no sense!"
"He knows how to control himself!"
Yoongi sighed,
"That's what i wanted to talk about."
They sat on the couch.
"Today- Hoseok said he smelled my sent suddenly and he had to cover his nose...He didn't look very good, his body was twitching..."
Jins eyes widened,
"Your heat. He smelled your heat coming."
"O-Oh..."
"Mhm. I'll send a message to the school saying you won't be attending school for a week."
"Thanks..."
"Yeah."
Yoongi huffed and pouted,
"I need to apologize to Hoseok..."
Jin quirked his head,
"Why?"
"I feel bad because he had to hold back like that...It's my fault..." Yoongi held his face in his hands, on the verge of crying.
"We can send Jimin to apologize for you."
"He's scared to even go near that hall!"
"He'll be fineeee."
-
"What? No!"
"Jimin please!" Jin pleaded.
"No! it's scary!"
Yoongi was on the bed, his heat had just hit, so he's taking a nap to sleep it out.
""Shhh! please! i'll buy you some fish ice creams!"
Jimin thought about it,
"F-Fine."
"Yay! just say that Yoongi says he's sorry because he didn't know it was going to happen and if he did then he wouldn't have invited him in the first place."
"O-Okay..."
"Great! room #291."
Jimin sighed as he went out.
He made it to the stairway, he was nervous, but he kept walking forward.
He turned a few times until he finally made it to the destination.
He gulped and knocked.
Someone finally opened the door, he was scared to see that it was Hoseok, the wolf.
"Oh- Yes?" Hoseok said.
"I-I Yoongi wanted to say sorry...b-because he didn't know that was going to happen...a-and if he knew...he wouldn't have invited you..."
Hoseok chuckled,
"It's alright, he didn't know."
Jimin nodded, frightened.
"You should probably go, you look scared." Hoseok said.
Jimin nodded, leaving quickly. He kept speed walking until he ran into two chests.
"oof-"
"Heyy, it's a cat! what's he doing here?"
Jimin looked up to see a tiger and a hyena.
"h-hi..."
"Hi! you're cute!- oh- i'm sorry, is that offensive?" the other said.
The hyena laughed,
"Why would it be offensive?"
The tiger shrugged,
"I dunno."
Jimin just watched with scared eyes until one of them noticed,
"The cats scared." The tiger said.
"Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Jungkook!" The hyena said.
"And i'm Taehyung!"
Jimin gulped,
"J-jimin..."
"Awww!"
Jimin blushed, pulling at the hem of his hoodie.
"Oh- Tae we gotta go!"
Taehyung nodded,
"See ya kitty!" Was all he said before he and Jungkook ran off.
Jimin just let o uh a breath he didn't know he was holding and ran out of the hallway, past the stairs, and to the prey hallway, where he ran back to his room, panting.
Jin stood up,
"Well?"
"H-he wasnt as bad a-as i thought...b-but i ran into a- a tiger and a hyena!"
Jin calmed the cat down,
"Thank you for being brave. Yoongis been acting a bit different."
"How?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know...it's just- different."
Jimin shrugged as he flopped onto his own bed.
"Let's sleep, i'm tired."
Jin got in his own bed, and everyone soon fell asleep.
-1 week later-
"I'm really sorry!"
"Yoongi, it's like your 5th time saying sorry. It's fine."
The bunny was finally out of heat, and he immediately wanted to find Hoseok and apologize.
"Still! i feel so bad..." Yoongi felt tears in his eyes, he got really sensitive when he thinks he hurt his friends.
Hoseok noticed,
"Hey- hey why are you crying, no need to cry." He bent down and wiped Yoongis tears with his large hands. (picture at very top for reference).
The bunny sniffed,
"I'm sorry...." Hisblittl fluffy tail wiggled and he moved his ears to cover his face. Hoseoks grey ears twitched.
"It's okay. I promise." The wolf said before moving the white floppy ears out of Yoongis face, exposing his cute red cheek flushed face.
Hoseok thought of a way to cheer him up,
"Want to get ice cream?" He asked, classes were over anyways. Yoongi shyly nodded.
The wolf let the bunny walk in front of him, cause he had a plan.
He quickly got up closer behind him and picked him up, placing Yoongi on his shoulders.
"What the- woah!" Yoongi said, "You're so tall!"
Hoseok chuckled,
"I guess."
Yoongi loved the beautiful view from up there. Hoseok walked and made it to the ice cream truck.
"What would you like?" He asked.
Hoseok had to bend down to look,
"Strawberry, please."
"Chocolate!!!" Yoongi squeaked.
"Okay, $5."
This time, Hoseok gave him the money as they waited.
They finally get their ice creams. Hoseok handing his up to Yoongi, getting a napkin for him,
"Please don't let it get in my hair..." Hoseok asked.
"Of course! I love your hair!" The bunny said before combing his small hands through his hair. He then noticed something on his wolf ears.
"You have your ears pierced?" He asked. Hoseok nodded,
"Yeah, it's okay."
"I like them..."
"Well that's good to hear, A lot of people don't."
Yoongi played with his ears for a bit longer while eating his ice cream, until they both finished, and threw away their paper and napkins.
Now Yoongi had both hands to play with the others ears. As he did so, he looked back and realized that Hoseoks big grey fluffy tail was wagging.
"It looks cute when your tail wags." He said.
Hoseok froze,
"I-Uh..."
"Don't worry! my tail does the same when i'm happy! Though you can barely see it..."
"It's still cute."
Yoongi blushed, thanking god that Hoseok couldn't see it, but he stuttering exposed him,
"R-really? y-you think it's cute?"
"Should i not think that? It's like a pompom."
Yoongi jumped, not literally, cause he's on the wolfs shoulders.
"A-A pompom? right! right!" Yoongi smiled.
"Where do we go now?" Hoseok asked.
"Hmmm, are you hungry? I'm starving!"
Hoseok nodded,
"A bit."
"Okay! Let's go to a restaurant!"
So, they want to a restaurant they agreed on.
They sat down across each other, Yoongi having the time of his life whilst Hoseok was paranoid because people kept looking at them.
Finally, a waiter cam by, staring at Hoseok, she was a lamb.
"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. She shook her head and snapped out of it, placing the menus down,
"S-Sorry...do you guys want any drinks?" She asked.
"Chocolate milk!" Yoongi smiled. She smiled back and nodded, writing that down.
"Um, a water is fine."
"Okay...i'll be back with your drinks."
She finally walked away, letting Hoseok breath.
"Why was she looking at us like that?" Yoongi asked, feet hanging because the chairs were larger due to animals that were bigger, like Hoseok.
"Because you're my exact prey. No one sees that often. They think i'll do something to you."
Yoongi nodded,
"Oh...But you won't! I know that!"
Hoseok played with one of those sugar packets and shrugged,
"I don't know to be honest with you, Yoongi. I can loose my mind and do something. It almost happened last time, i don't want it to actually happen."
Yoongi pursed his lips,
"I trust you, Hoseok!"
The waiter came back and gave them their drinks and took their order, which was just a pizza.
"You shouldn't trust me, Yoongs. Im a wolf. and you're a bunny. No offense but i'm a lot stronger and i can do things to you. I don't want to abuse my strength like that, or our friendship."
"Hmmmmmm~ I don't care! We're friends! friends have to trust each other!"
Hoseok sighed as he stirred his straw around his water,
"If we're going to be friends, promise me this. Promise me that if i ever, ever do something to you and i don't stop, hit me, call for help, scream, hurt me- I dont care. Just please do it."
Yoongi looked down sadly,
"I don't wanna hurt you..." He muttered. Hoseok nodded,
"I know, but you have to. For me?"
Yoongi hesitated, but slowly nodded,
"For you, Hoseok."
The said wolf smiled warmly. They got their food and ate, Hoseok finally not minding the animals that were staring, he was having a good time with the bunny. they paid and started to go home, Yoongi nervous because it was now dark outside. Hoseok noticed the smaller being worked and nervous. His floppy ears were back, he kept fiddling with him hands, eyes frantically looking everywhere.
"Are you okay?" Hoseok finally asked, making Yoongi jump.
"Y-Yeah! It's just...i'm not allowed to be out here after dark..."
"...Why?"
"Because it's the rules...something could happen to us."
Hoseok nodded,
"I see, we'll get back quickly then."
There were a lot of predators out, and Yoongi got scared every time one looked their way, so he grabbed into Hoseoks arm and moved his ears i. front of his face.
Hoseok looked down,
"Why are you covering your face?" He asked.
"Scary people..." Yoongj muttered.
Hoseok felt bad, and they were a bit away from the dorms.
"Can i...Can i pick you up?" He asked. One of Yoongis ears moved so he can look up, it was an adorable sight.
Yoongi nodded slowly as he felt himself getting picked up bridal style.
He suddenly felt a rush of cold air against his face, and he realized that Hoseok was running...He ran really fast....like- really really fast.
And just in a few seconds, why were in front of the entrance to the dorms. Yoongi was put back down on his feet,
"Wow! You run really fast!" Yoongi smiled.
"You don't weigh much, at all. I could hold you with one arm."
Yoongis eyes sparkled,
"Woah! You're so strong! I cant even lift up Jimin!"
Hoseok chuckled as they walked in and up the stairs.
"It was really fun with you Hoseokie! Thank you for protecting me!" Yoongi smiled.
"It was fun with you too. Thank you for being my friend."
Yoongi bounced on his heels,
"Of course! everyone deserves a friend!"
Hoseok slightly smiled, his face quickly went into shock whenever he felt the bunny hug him. He couldn't properly hug him back because Yoongi was too short.
He wanted to pick the bunny up and hug him like that, but that'd be weird...
He just patted Yoongis head, smiling when he saw the bunny smile up at him.
Yoongi let go,
"I'll see you tomorrow!" He said before running off.
"Bye..."
Hoseok walked off back to his room, closing the door behind him.
"Had fun?" Namjoon asked, who was sitting on the couch playing video games.
"Yeah, it was fun."
"I can tell, your tails wagging."
Hoseok looked behind him and his tail was, indeed wagging. He huffed, trying to stop it.
Namjoon laughed, turning his game off,
"You really like Yoongi, don't you?"
Hoseok froze,
"a-as a friend. He's really nice."
The lion raised an eyebrow,
"Just as a friend? nothing more?"
Hoseok clicked his tongue,
"Are you thinking that i like like him?"
Namjoon shrugged,
"You've seemed happier lately. And you hang out with him almost everyday despite people staring."
"I still get paranoid when they do. But Yoongi says do just let them stare." Hoseok said, grabbing the nail clippers.
"I think you like him."
The wolf clipped his long sharp nails,
"Think what you want."
-
"Yoongi! you had me worried sick! where were you?" Jin shook the bunny's shoulders back and forth.
"With Hoseok! He's so nice~"
The deer rolled his eyes,
"Okay i get that he's nice but with a predator? at NIGHT?"
"He picked me up and he ran super fast back here!"
Jin sighed and held Yoongis face between his hands,
"I understand he's your friend, but be careful. Okay?"
"Mhm! I promise!"
Jin smiled,
"Good. Now i got some take out, i figured you probably already ate but you're always hungry so you can still eat it."
Yoongi giggled and nodded,
"You know me so well, Jinnie."
Jimin was already eating, so yeah lol.
"Why don't you invite Hoseok to sit with us at lunch?!" Jimin mentioned.
Yoongis face brightened,
"You're right! i'll do that tomorrow morning when i see him."
Jin looked worried, but he can't be a hypocrite, his boyfriend was a lion.
-
"Hi!" Yoongi said, startling  the wolf.
Hoseok looked behind him, seeing the smaller.
"Oh, hey Yoongi."
The said male skipped until he was walking right next to the wolf,
"I wanted to ask if you wanted to sit with us at lunch?"
Hoseok gulped,
"Um- Are you sure?..."
"Of course! You're my friend." Yoongi smiled.
"...In the cafeteria?" He asked, Yoongi nodded.
"I would love to, but i'm banned from the cafeteria."
The smaller frowned,
"Why?"
"Due to the amount of prey in there- they think i'll go nuts and attack them, cause wolfs are known to make be able to control themselves."
Yoongi stopped and stomped his foot,
"That's not fair! You're not going to go crazy!"
Hoseok shrugged.
"Where do you eat then?" Yoongi asked.
"The park."
Yoongi pouted,
"The...the park?"
"Mhm."
"No! you're coming with us to the cafeteria!"
"But-"
"No buts! you're going!"
-lunch-
Yoongi got to leave class early, therefore he was allowed to go and find a certain wolf.
He saw him in the park, reading a book.
"Hoseokie! come on! let's go to the cafeteria!" He said, pulling at his arm, he didn't budge.
"I can't-"
"Yes you can! pleeeeaaasse?" Yoongi did puppy eyes and made his ears move into a cute position.
"F...fine."
"Yay!"
Yoongi dragged- well, tried to drag Hoseok to the cafeteria. Which soon, they found all their friends at a table.
"Hey guys! Is it okay if Hoseok sits here?" Yoongi asked.
Everyone agreed and they slid into the booth.
They were having fun, until a teacher, who was a panda, came by. (Hoseok sat on the end)
"Hoseok, you know you aren't allowed in here." She said. Before Hoseok could speak, Yoongi cut in,
"Why? there's other predators in here, why can't he be in here?"
"Because he's a wolf. And wolfs usually can't control themselves." She said a matter-of-factly.
Yoongi got mad, so he stood up and sat right in Hoseoks lap,
"See? he's not doing anything. You guys are just meanies!"
While he fought with the teacher, Hoseok didn't know what to do. His hands were in his lap, but now he had a bunny on him.
Should he hold his waist? no...that's weird...should he just lay them to the side? but he didn't want Yoongi to fall.
He thought about it longer than he thought because Yoongi had convinced the panda that Hoseok IS going to stay here no matter what.
"Hoseok? you okay?" Yoongi asked, seeing the wolf spaced out,
Hoseok snapped out of it and slightly smiled,
"Yeah, thank you for doing that." He said. Yoongi pouted,
"Of course! you deserve to stay here too"
Yoongi slipped off of the wolfs lap and back into his own seat. Everyone went back to normal, talking and eating once again,
-
"Hoseokieee!" Yoongi jumped on the wolfs back, struggling to climb to a piggy back position, But it was hard for Hoseok to hold him cause his legs were short, so he just lifted him onto his shoulders.
Yoongi giggled,
"Hi!"
"Hello."
"Today i had a math test...It was really hard!" Yoongi pouted.
"How did you do?" Hoseok asked.
"I don't know. I'll let you know when i get the test back."
The wolf nodded and just walked randomly, not wanting to leave the bunny again.
Suddenly, Hoseok had a bad feeling, so he swept Yoongi off of him and set him on the ground.
"Yoongi, can you run back to the dorms? and lock yourself in your room?" He asked. Yoongi tilted his head, ears flopping the same way,
"Why?"
"Because i have a feeling im going to do something bad to you if you don't leave. Please."
Yoongi shook his head,
"I don't want to leave you alone."
Hoseok snickered, then laughed out loud,
"Don't you get it?! i-i'm a wolf! i-i'm supposed to eat bunnies! I-I...I don't want to do anything to you."
"You won't."
Suddenly, Hoseoks eyes turned a deep red. His hands twitched to grab the bunny, but his mind and heart was fighting against it.
Yoongi remained completely calm as he watched Hoseoks eyes turn red.
The wolf held his face in his hands, trying to snap out of it.
They were in an isolated area, so no one was there to help. There were many benches and trees.
Hoseoks nails grew back quickly, despite having cut them yesterday.
Yoongi was about to take a few steps back, until Hoseok saw what he was doing and grabbed him, pulling him down. The wolf fell to the ground and back hugged the bunny, smelling his scent, hoping to calm down.
Which worked, because sooner or later, he passed out.
Yoongi sighed in relief and turned around to help lay the wolf down fully, he took off his sweater and laid it as a pillow for the wolf.
The bunny was sad, he was sad because Hoseok had to do that.
About 10 minutes later, Hoseok finally woke up.
"P-Please don't tell me i-"
"No, Hoseokie. You didn't do anything." Yoongi reassured.
"Oh thank god."
"I wouldn't have minded if you did though." Yoongi muttered, but Hoseok still heard.
He sat up,
"What do you mean by that?" He asked
Yoongi shrugged, looking down at the floor.
"It's not your fault if you did. If you do something i know that it's not- really you."
Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows,
"So you would let me either bite you or ra- uh- the other thing to you?"
Yoongi shrugged again,
"I don't care. It's what us prey is anyways."
Hoseok shook his head and pulled the bunny closer to him,
"No- No that's not what you guys are...You are so much more than just- something to satisfy predators. You are your own person, don't let predators expectations of you guys put you down."
Yoongi started to cry, moving his ears to hide his face. He sat on Hoseoks lap, which was big due to the wolf being a lot taller and larger than he is.
Hoseok moved the ears and carefully wiped Yoongis tears, careful to not scratch him because his nails were still long.
Hoseok gained some confident and pulled the bunny closer and into a hug, he looked down and saw Yoongis small white tail wiggle. He smiled and let the Bunny cry.
Yoongi cried for a little longer until he moved back to look at Hoseok,
"T-Thank you, Hoseokie. No one has ever said that before." He muttered shyly.
Hoseok nodded,
"Of course. It's the truth anyways."
Yoongi smiled as he sniffed. He then rested his head on Hoseoks chest.
"I'm really sorry about earlier. It was scary for me too. I didn't want to grab you like that." Hoseoks said.
"It's oki...you didn't hurt me."
Hoseok laid his head on top of Yoongis,
"Still, i never want that to happen again."
Just as Yoongi was about to talk, they heard voices close by,
"Is that a wolf and a bunny?! i wonder if the bunny's okay!"
"Should we check?"
"Maybe we can bring him to safety!"
"Right!"
The footsteps for closer and closer, until they were right in front of the two.
"e-excuse me...are you alright?" Yoongi looked up to see a Prairie dog and a mouse.
He nodded,
"Why wouldn't i be?"
The two other animals eyes flickered between Hoseok and Yoongi,
"Um...well- that's a wolf-"
"Yes, he's a wolf."
"A-and wolfs usually-"
"stop that, he doesn't hurt me."
The mouse looked taken aback,
"But he-you- you're exact prey and predator! this can't be! Wolfs hunt for bunny's!"
Hoseok just closed his eyes and continued to lay his head atop of the bunny's.
"Is he hurting me right now?" Yoongi asked.
"We didn't know! that's why we came to check!" The prairie dog said, the mouse nodded.
Yoongi sighed,
"He's not hurting me, so why are you still here?"
"why are you defending him? is he your boyfriend or something?"
Yoongi tensed, hoseok felt it.
"He's my friend! leave us alone!" He got up, trying to pull the wolf up too, to which he also got up.
The bunny held Hoseoks hand, pulling him away from the other two.
"They're so mean! i cant believe it!"
"They are right though."
Yoongi stomped his foot,
"Stop being so negative! so what if it's true! i don't care!"
"It's hard to be positive when you're a wolf, Yoongi. Hence why there are so little of them." Hoseok said.
"Still! I don't like how you look down on yourself all the time! you're amazing and caring! i really like being your friend!"
Hoseok looked down,
"I'm sorry..."
Yoongi sighed,
"Please stop being so negative, for me?"
"For you."
Yoongi smiled and hugged Hoseok, who again, couldn't really hug back cause he was so tall.
"Thank you for helping me." Yoongi said. Hoseok tilted his head, confused.
"How?"
"Now because of you, i don't have to be scared when i'm alone anymore!"
"that's nice, i'm glad i can help you."
"Mhm! hmm...want to go to the dorms or do you want to go somewhere else?"
Hoseok shrugged,
"Up to you."
"I guess we can go back to the dorms. I bet you need a little break from me, haha."
"I'd never get tired of you.." Hoseok muttered, but Yoongi still heard it and blushed.
"w-well...still..."
Hoseok slowly agreed and they made their way back to the dorms.
"Rest well Hoseokie!"
"You too..."
-later that night-
Jimin and Jin were on a trip for one of their shared classes Yoongi didn't take, so he was alone.
"Oh nuuu~ we don't have any snacks...i'm hungry..." Yoongi pouted.
"I'll just go to the store...yeah! it's right down the street..."
He got up and grabbed a five dollar bill.
He put on his bunny hoodie and walked out. He carefully stepped down the stairs, quietly leaving the dorms.
He skipped down the road and made it to the store.
He grabbed some chocolate and brought it to the cashier.
The cashier looked at Yoongi skeptically.
"I believe prey aren't supposed to be out after dark." He said, scanning the chocolates.
"Yeah...but i was hungry. And the dorms is just up the street."
He received his bag and thanked him, leaving.
After a couple minutes of walking, he felt a presence behind him, he looked back and saw possibly a panther approach him.
He walked faster and so did the panther, until he felt someone grab his arm,
"Hey! let me go!" Yoongi cried, dropping his bag.
The panther laughed as he grabbed and tugged on his ears, making him cry. he gasped when he felt his small tail being pulled too. The pain was excruciating.
"P-Please stop! stop!" He kept yelling, the panther grabbed his face with his hand and made the bunny look at him,
"What a pretty bunny..." He whispered. Yoongi shed more tears as he felt one of his ears get pulled at really hard, making his head jerk.
"Ow!"
... (cliche)
Hoseok noticed that he and Namjoon didn't have any more shampoo, as they shared the same kind.
He grabbed some money and walked to the store, not gas station (yoongi went to the gas station).
He got what he needed until he felt that same bad feeling in his stomach. He walked around to get it out of his system.
He kept walking until he saw a familiar bunny getting harassed by a panther, he then realized that it was Yoongi.
His eyes turned red as he saw prey, but it was his, not the panthers.
His mind went blank and his feet moved quickly.
He grabbed the small bunny's arm and tugged him back onto his chest, his hands wrapping around his chest.
The panther looked into his dark eyes and backed off, running the opposite way.
Yoongi sniffled as he turned around to see his friend, Hoseok. He grabbed his face with his hands and caressed his cheek, slightly smiling when he saw the wolfs eyes go back to normal without passing out again.
Hoseok looked into Yoongis eyes as he was crouched to his height. He panted heavily, eyes widening when he realized what he had just done. He immediately stood up,
"A-are you okay? did i hurt you? did i?!" He asked.
Yoongi shook his head,
"n-no...but you s-saved me from the animal t-that was h-hurting me..." He stuttered, scared.
"O-oh...okay. I'm sorry i pulled you back..."
Yoongi shook his head, still crying,
"I don't c-care...you saved m-me..."
Hoseok frowned and picked the smaller up to give him a proper hug. He felt his heart shatter when he felt the bunny trembling and shaking.
He carried Yoongi with one arm and grabbed the back of chocolates and his shampoo with the other.
Yoongi covered his face with his ears,
"C-can i stay w-with you? pl-please?..." Yoongi asked. I mean, Namjoon was also on the trip with Jin and Jimin, so it was just him.
"Sure..."
Hoseok walked to his room and opened the door, closing it afterwards.
He set the bags down on the table, setting the bunny down on his bed.
"Want your uh- chocolates?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head. This is the most quiet he's ever seen Yoongi.
"Im sorry about what he was doing to you, Yoongi." He said.
Yoongi shrugged,
"It was my fault for going out past dark..."
"No, it was his. Just because he's a predator doesn't mean he gets to control everything ever made."
"I broke the rules..."
"Yoongi listen to me. It wasn't your fault."
Yoongi sighed then just nodded, staring at the floor.
"If you ever want to go out at night again, just let me know...I don't want you to be scared." Hoseok offered. Yoongi slightly smiled as he felt a sharp pain in his ears. He lifted a hand to touch the base. that's where the pain was.
"Owie..."
"Are you okay?"
"My ears..."
Hoseok stood up,
"May i...?" He asked, just to make sure Yoongi was okay with him touching his ears. He continued when he received a nod.
"They're a bit swollen. Want some Tylenol?"
"I just want sleep..."
"That...works too."
"I'm sorry, b-but do you have any shirts i could borrow to sleep in?"
Hoseok nodded, rummaging through a drawer and pulling out a large shirt.
Yoongi took it and went into the bathroom, the shirt went down to his knees, maybe a little further. He just wore his fluffy pants he already had on and walked out.
Hoseok chuckled,
"It's a bit big." He said.
"Just a little." Yoongi joked.
"I can sleep on Namjoons bed, you can sleep on mine." Hoseok stood.
"C-can we sleep on the same bed? i don't wanna be alone..."
Hoseok froze, gulping,
"Sure, that's fine."
He collapsed on his bed, sighing at the feeling. Yoongi soon climbed on, the bed being a lot bigger, but small for Hoseok.
Yoongi turned around and moved closer to Hoseok, laying on his shoulder.
Hoseoks arm was out, and he didn't know what to do.
should he wrap it around Yoongis waist? but that would seem a bit possessive... but he did go off earlier-
Yoongi could sense Hoseoks dilemma so he just grabbed his hand and put it on his waist.
"a-am i yours? Hoseok?" Yoongi softly said.
Hoseok smiled,
"Mine."
-
The next morning, Yoongi woke up to the feeling of being spooned by the big bad wolf. Hoseoks arms were wrapped around him, keeping him close. Yoongi liked it, he liked the feeling of being protected.
He was warm :3.
anyways, Yoongi stayed put, falling asleep again since today was saturday, and they didn't have school.
A few hours later, Hoseok woke up. He slowly realized what position they were in and he slowly removed his arms.
Yoongi woke up soon after, he cutely yawned and turned around to see Hoseoks sleepy face and giggled,
"Good morning~" He said. Hoseok smiled,
"Morning."
Yoongi sighed,
"I'm sorry for bothering you so much..."
"You'll never bother me."
Yoongi shrugged,
"Still. I've been very clingy. I'll try not to be so much anymore!"
Hoseok frowned,
"Why?"
Yoongi turned around,
"Because i think it's annoying of me."
"I don't think that. I think it's nice."
Yoongi blushed,
"really?"
"Mhm." Hoseok nodded.
Yoongi smiled as he got up and crawled onto Hoseoks chest, laying down.
"Oh- Hi." Hoseok said.
"hehe- hiiii~"
Hoseok grabbed a blanket and threw it over Yoongi, because it wasn't big enough for him.
Yoongi looked at Hoseoks uncovered body,
"Do you have have a big blanket?" He asked.
"No. They're all too small. Or the really big ones are very expensive."
"Oh! i'll croché you one! i havnt done it in a long time, so it'll be nice."
Hoseok smiled,
"You don't have to."
"I wanna!" The bunny said.
"Okay, it's probably going to take a long time though."
"Mhm, a few months."
"Hmm, thank you."
Yoongi smiled,
"Of course! you need a big warm blanket too!"
Hoseok smiled as he sighed, what did he do to deserve such a friend?
"You're a good friend, Yoongi." Hoseok says.
"You are too!"
"Hmm, you're better."
"nuuuuu, we're equal!"
Hoseok chuckled and patted the bunny's head. Yoongi laid his head on Hoseoks chest so he could see the top.
"Your ears look a lot better. Do they still hurt?" Hoseok asked.
"A little bit...I can move them, i can't move my tail, it hurts too much."
Hoseok clicked his tongue,
"Why didn't you take some tylenol?"
"I don't like medicine :<."
"It helps with the pain."
"stillllll- i'll be all better soon."
Hoseok sighed,
"I guess..."
"Don't worry Hoseokie! im all in one piece!" Yoongi giggled.
"You are, aren't you?"
"Mhm! hm- do you have any food? or do we need to go to the cafeteria?"
Yoongi carefully got off of the wolf and walked around,
"We have some cereal..."
"Great! where is it? no offense but it's a bit messy in here..."
Hoseok snickered and sat up, hanging his legs off the bed, to which was very low for him because his feet touched the ground.
He got up and opened a cabinet,
"Okay....nevermind i think we should go out to eat."
Yoongi got cerios and hopped on the counter to look inside the cabinet.
"I- This is disgusting how do you live like this."
"I...I don't know?"
Yoongi sighed and hopped off, grabbing the clothes off the floor and starting to clean.
"No no what are you doing?" Hoseok asked.
"Cleaning. Trust me it's going to feel a lot better when there's actually room to walk around...sorry i'm being a meanie..."
"it's fine it's the truth anyways...but we can do this later. Why don't we eat?"
Yoongi put away the remaining clothes then agreed,
"Fineeee, do we want to eat in the cafeteria or a restaurant?"
"Up to you."
Yoongi thought about it,
"Why don't we go to a restaurant? I don't want you to be yelled at by that scary teacher again :<."
Hoseok chuckled,
"Okay, let's get change first."
"But uh- Hoseokie? I don't have any clothes here..."
"Right...we can stop by your room- or, you can go to your room. I'll wait."
Yoongi pouted,
"Okiiii, get changed then we can go to my room!"
Hoseok nodded and grabbed some clothes, quickly changing in the bathroom. They went out and to the prey dorm hall, well- Yoongi did. Hoseok waited by the stairs, waiting.
Yoongi quickly changed his pants into come corduroy pants and kept Hoseoks shirt on, cause he liked it. He grabbed some money and ran back.
Hoseok saw the bunny run back, his ears flopping behind him.
"I'm bacckkkkk!" Yoongi smiled. Hoseok was a bit shocked cause Yoongi was still wearing his shirt, he didn't question it though.
"Hmm...want mcdonald's? they have one on campus!" Yoongi asked.
Hoseok agreed and they headed out, Yoongi jumping on Hoseoks back,
"You like being carried?" Hoseok said as he lifted the bunny onto his shoulders.
"Mhm! i feel so tall~"
Hoseok walks to mcdonald's, having to put Yoongi down in order to walk inside, he kinda had to bend down anyways to get through the door.
"Hi welcome to-...mcdonald's...." The cashier was a leopard, but she was weirded out about the fact that a bunny was with a wolf.
"Hi! Can I get an egg muffin and chocolate milk?" She nodded and tapped on the computer.
She then turned to Hoseok,
"And for you?"
"Uh...10 chicken nuggets will be fine...with a fountain drink."
She tapped again,
"Okay, that'll be $10.57."
Yoongi slapped down a 10 dollar bill and a dollar.
"You can keep the change, thank you!" The bunny said before dragging Hoseok to the waiting area.
"Thanks for paying." The wolf said.
"Of course! no need to thank me!"
They quickly got their food and wanted to eat in the park. They found a bench and sat down.
"Yum! here! take a bite! you're a big wolfie! you need to eat more." Yoongi held up his sandwich so Hoseok could take a bite.
"It's yours? you eat it."
Yoongi shook his head,
"You get first bite! it's rude to decline this offer!"
Hoseok sighed and took a small bite, but it was enough for Yoongi,
"Yay! is it good?"
Hoseok nodded as he chewed.
"You didn't have to." Hoseok jokingly pouted.
"I wanted to! don't worry Hoseokie."
"Hmmm okayyyy~"
They ate their food, Hoseok feeding Yoongi a chicken nugget.
They soon finished, now not knowing what to do.
"Why don't we...go shopping? at the mall?"
Hesitantly, Hoseok agreed.
They walked to the mall, going inside.
Of course they got stares as always, but they're used to it.
"Wolf! wolf!" Someone cried.
Hoseok, confused, looked around only to see security chasing after him,
"He was attacking the poor bunny!" The person lied.
Yoongi gasped and grabbed Hoseoks hand,
"Run you big bad wolfie!" Yoongi smiled as they ran outside, but security followed them.
They stopped, hoping to speak to the security.
"Bunny, is it true that this wolf attacked you?" One of them asked. Yoongi shook his head,
"No! he's my friend!"
"But...you're a bunny? and he's a wolf?"
"And?"
"Thats...odd."
"Okay? we don't care!"
The security pursed their lips and apologized, going away.
Yoongi sighed,
"Sorry Hoseokie, i didn't know that would happen..."
Hoseok shrugged,
"It's fine. You didn't know."
"I-I feel really bad..."
Yoongis ears moved in front of his face, he was a bit embarrassed because he didn't know that would happen.
"It's okay, why don't we go...um...wanna watch a movie?"
Yoongi shot up, smiling,
"Sure! that's a good idea!"
They walked to the movie theater, forgetting that they were still holding hands.
-
They watched a fun movie they both enjoyed, but it was now dark outside.
"Uh oh..." Yoongi said, refusing to leave.
"What's wrong?"
"It-its dark..."
Hoseok understood why Yoongi was 10x more scared of the dark than he was before.
"It's okay Yoongi, i'm here with you. I won't let anyone touch you."
"O-only you can..."
Hoseok a bit shook, still nodded,
"Mhm. Only i can. No one else."
They slowly walked out, Yoongi clinging to Hoseoks arm.
"H-Hoseok i'm s-scared..."
Hoseok sighed and picked the bunny up, holding him close to his chest.
"Better?" He asked. He felt a nod.
"I-im sorry..." He heard.
"Don't be. It's okay to be afraid."
They soon make it back to the dorms, going inside and up the stairs.
Hoseok set the small bunny down,
"I-I'm really sorry for being such a bother...i promise i'll try harder!" Yoongi said, embarrassed.
"No, you're not a bother. I like it when i'm with you."
"R-really?"
"Mhm."
Yoongi blushed,
"O-okay...i-ill see you tomorrow! thank you for everything!" Yoongi skipped down his hall and to his room.
He opened and closed the door once in, seeing Jimin and Jin on the couch.
"Hey guys! how was your trip?"
Jimin turned around,
"Great! how was it with Hoseok?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
"Amazing! he cares about me so much!" Yoongi smiled as he sat down.
"Do you like him?" Jin asked.
"H-Huh?"
"Do you like him? like a crush?"
"U-Uh...I never really thought about it..."
"I think you do, You blush when you're around him, and you're always around him."
"I might...i dunno..."
"Think about your feelings Yoons, and let him know."
Yoongi nodded,
"Hey, is that his shirt?!" Jimin noticed. Jin looked,
"Oh my god it has to be! were you in his room?!"
Yoongi blushed,
"U-Uh maybe? yes?"
"AH! What did you guys do?!"
"I...I went out at night because i was hungry...on my way back...I got attacked by a panther...And Hoseok saved me! and i wanted to stay with him cause i was scared..."
"Wahh~ amazing!" Jimin said.
"I was wondering what that smell was!" Jin exclaimed.
Yoongi blushed even more, covering his face.
"staaaap~ nuuuu~"
"Awww Yoongi has a crush! Yoongi has a crush!"
-
"Holy- I think i like him."
"Called it."
Namjoon chuckled as Hoseok sighed and collapsed on his bed,
"No no no no... He's a...He's a bunny- he's prey! he's my exact prey! i'm a wolf! I cant like him!"
Namjoon slouched on the couch,
"It'll be fine."
"No...No Namjoon i...i lost my mind completely THREE TIMES around him!"
"Did you hurt him?"
"Well...no...first time it was because of his heat, then because i had a bad feeling, then the panther!"
Namjoon sat up,
"Thrice? panther?"
Hoseok nodded,
"Yoongi went out at night and got attacked by a panther and i was there."
Namjoon laughed,
"It's all for a good cause, Hoseok. You don't hurt him, you protect him."
"b-but-"
"I'm right. Who cares about what others think. What's important is your feelings for one another. He might be a small weak bunny and you, a big tall wolf, who cares?"
Hoseok nodded,
"You're right."
-
"Can't you two just get together already?!"
"Jiminie! i don't even know if he feels the same way!"
The said male laughed,
"Of course he does! Just let him know!"
Yoongi blushed, ears covering his face,
"W-what if you're wrong?"
"I'm never wrong. Do it tomorrow, when you guys are the the park!"
"Hmm...okay."
"yay!"
-
"Just tell him at the park, Hoseok."
"I-I don't know...i'll try."
-
Yoongis mind was somewhere else during school, you can guess where. He was finally going to tel the wolf of his dreams that he liked him.
He daydreamed during classes, during lunch he barely ate, nervous.
And now, it was time.
He found Hoseok at the entrance of the school, waiting for the bunny like he always does.
"Hiiii!" Yoongi smiled.
"Hello."
"How are you?"
"I'm okay." Hoseok answered, both walking towards the park.
They made small talk until they got there.
"Hey i need to tell you something-" They said at the same time.
"uh- you first, Yoongi."
"n-no...you can go first!"
"i insist that you go first."
The bunny sighed,
"okay. I've been feeling this wait for a bit...and i wanted to tell you that i really like you..." He covered his blushing face with his long floppy white ears.
Hoseoks tail started to wag,
"I...I wanted to say the same thing!"
Yoongi moved one ear to peek,
"R-really?"
Hoseok nodded, smiling.
Yoongi cheered and jumped onto Hoseok, hugging him. And since he was clinging onto him, Hoseoks able to properly hug back. Sooner or later, Hoseok set the bunny down.
But of course, someone always had to ruin it.
"A- that wolf is attacking the bunny!"
Yoongi rolled his eyes and jumped up, capturing his lips with Hoseoks. He caught the wolf off guard, but Hoseok slowly kissed back and bent down. The  random person huffed and walked away.
The two pulled away,
"Am i yours?" Yoongi asked.
"Mine."
-
My fingers hurt so damn much WAHHHHH