𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚂

The famous Jung twins walked through the front doors of their school, everyone moving out of their way and staring at them. They were famous for being one of the best looking people and being twins.
Funny thing is, is that Hoseok, the boy, was Gay.
And Chuni, the girl, was Lesbian. (ik he has a sister but i didn't want to use her real name).
"Hoseok, i heard we're going to have a new student today." She said as they got stuff from their lockers.
"Really? a boy?"
"That's what i've heard, you're lucky."
He wiggled his eyebrows as they walked to first period, which they had together.
They walked in and sat down, their teacher put them on opposite sides of the room due to them talking to much.
"Okay class, today we have two new students. They're siblings, since this is the smallest class, they'l be staying here." The teacher said.
Two students walked right in, a girl and a boy.
"HEY GUYS IMMM HOLLY AND THIS IS MY BRO YOONGI SAY HI YOONGI." The girl said. The boy seemed to be wayyyyy to shy.
"h-hi..."
"GOOD JOB WHOOP WHOOP CLAP." She told the class, who just sat there.
"I SAID CLAP."
They started to clap, holly was very VERY outgoing.
Yoongi lowered his head and sat down whenever the teacher told him to sit.
The girl jumped to her seat and sat down next to another girl.

Hoseok extended out his arm towards Yoongi,"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok." He introduced himself.
Yoongi jumped and looked at his sister for help,
She got up and walked over to Hoseok, wrapping her arm around her brother,
"Hi! Im Holly! and Yoongi my brother is very Shy! Haha! He doesn't have many friends...maybe you can be his friend!" She smiled.
"Sure, i'm always up to making new friends." Hoseok smiled.
"Perfect! Well, introduce yourself!"
Yoongi started to shake, he didn't like talking to anyone.
"I-I'm...Y-Y-Yoongi..." He stuttered.
"Awww, you're so cute!" The other cooed. Yoongi blushed and sat straight forward as the bell rang.
-
Hoseok was walking through the halls next to his twin sister, when suddenly he saw Yoongi getting pinned against a locker by a boy.
"Hey, i'm going to get Yoongi, you can keep going without me."
Yoongi was crying, he did not like this.
Hoseok ran over,
"Hey dude, back off." He said. The guy moved but Yoongi was still trapped,
"Nah, this pretty boy is all mine."
"Hm, how does it feel to harass someone? does it feel good?"
"I-"
"Good, now get out before i report you to my favorite principle."
They guy ran off, Yoongi immediately hugged Hoseok, he wouldn't have if there were no on in the halls.
He pulled back and realized what he had done. And he was beyond embarrassed. He wiped his tears and ran off into a random hallway he didn't know.
-
"Then he just ran off."
It was now lunch, and him, Holly, and chuni were all sitting together,
"He does that. He just has very bad social anxiety. but he's kind and cuddly once you get to know him." Holly explains.
"I see. Well, my life goal is to get Yoongi to warm up to me!"
"Have fun peabrain. Anyways, where is Yoongi?" Chuni asked.
"Ah, he had to go home, he just couldn't do it. We all expected it."
They all nodded and got back to eating.
-
"Hey Yoongi!"
"Hm?"
Holly called her brother down,
"Yes, Holly?"
"I think Hoseok totally likes you!" He blushed, pulling on his hoodies sleeves,
"I-I don't think so...i'm just so...blah. I'm sure there are many others out there for him."
"Yeah yeah. But i still think he likes you."
"Y-you have no reason to say that."
They walked into the kitchen, where they saw their mom cooking. Yoongi immediately walked over and hugged her, not letting go. The woman chucked and patted his head.
"Hey mom." Holly said, sitting down at the table.
"Hello sweets. How was school?"
"Pretty good! we met another set of twins!" She smiled.
"How nice! im sure you all got along." Their mother said.
"Mhm! Yoongi even found himself a little crush with the male twin."
She looked down at the boy hugging her,
"Is that so...?" She slyly smiled. Yoongi shook his head,
"She doesn't know what she's talking about." He said.
Everyone laughed and shared dinner, talking her and there.
"Yoongi, i'll be at work tomorrow, so i won't be able to pick you up."
The said male sighed,
"I'll try to go through the whole day, only for you, eomma."
-
"Okay guys, Yoongi will be sitting with us!"
Yoongi just sat down, not wanting to eat anything.
"Hi Yoongi!" Hoseok said.
"H...Hi.."
Everyone but Yoongi spoke and ate, he just kinda sat there, doing nothing.
"You guys should totally come over!!!" Holly said.
The other set of twins agreed, Yoongi having no idea what was happening.
-
"I-I need to go to J-jason's.." Yoongi whispered to his sister. She frowned,
"You can't, Yoongi. He hurts you."
"I-I have to..."
"Why don't you just call the police?"
"H-He threatened m-me..."
She rolled her eyes and sighed,
"I won't allow you to go with someone that abuses you. You're not going anywhere but home. He can't do shit."
Yoongi sighed as his sister dragged him home along with Chuni and Hoseok.
"Hey mom! we brought the twins we were talking about yesterday!" Holly said happily.
Yoongi got out of her grip and went to hug his mother.
"Holly, why don't you take them upstairs, i'd like to speak to Yoongi, please." Ms. Min said. They all went upstairs quickly.
"How was school today?" He asked gently.
"Um...i-it was okay..."
"Hm, did you eat anything?"
He shook his head,
"N-no i'm sorry...w-we were sitting next to t-the twins and i got n-nervous."
She nodded,
"It's okay, won't worry. Baby steps, remember that."
"Mhm..."
"Why don't you join the others upstairs?"
"N-no! no..."
"why?"
"I-i...i get nervous a-around them..."
"It's okay Yoongi, Holly is there to help."
"I-I don't want to waste her time..." He mumbled.
"I understand. At least say hi."
"okay...love you."
"Love you to, sweetheart."
Yoongi slowly let go and walked up the stairs,
"-Yeah he just always needs my help." He heard his sister say to the others. And he knew it was about him. The amount of embarrassment that filled his body couldnt even be described.
Their door was open, so they saw him standing there,
He opened his mouth to say hi, but he couldn't. So he just...walked away, right into his room, closing the door.
He stepped over the piles of clothes that was on the floor and flopped onto his bed, just wanting to block everything out,
-
"Do you think he heard me?" Holly asked.
Hoseok nodded,
"Definitely. Maybe i can try to check in on him."
"Worth a shot."
Hoseok got up and left, waking to Yoongis door (which he saw him enter in before) And knocked.
He heard some shuffling but then the door finally opened, revealing a tired looking Yoongi.
"Um..Hi Yoongi. I just wanted to make sure you're okay...cause of what Holly said."
Yoongi slowly nodded,
"I-I'm okay...t-thank you..." He stuttered.
"If you say so. Just know that i'll be here if you ever need to talk, or just hang out with."
Yoongi nodded again, but when he tried to close the door, Hoseoks foot blocked it.
"You wanna go get some ice cream? try to get to know each other? the girls are being a bit petty."
"U-um...o-o-okay..."
Hoseok smiled and ran down the stairs, putting his shoes on. Yoongi gently walked down and put on his own. Not really wanting to do this.
They then left, just walking to the store.
"So, Yoongi. Where did you guys move from?"
Yoongi looked around, expecting to see his sister but he then remembered,
"u-um...Deagu.."
"oh nice! i love it there."
"mhm..."
They make it to the store, Hoseok grabbing his ice cream, but confused on why Yoongi isn't,
"Don't you want some?" He asked.
"u-uh...no money..."
"Don't worry, i'll pay."
Yoongi shook his head,
"Yesss now what's your favorite kind?"
"N-no..."
"I can't be the only one getting some..." He pouted.
Yoongi sighed and grabbed one that was shaped like a fish. Hoseok smiled and payed.
They went outside and sat on a picnic table, peacefully eating.
"y'know, i think we'd be great friends if you weren't so shy."
-
Hey rats, i'll make a part 2 to this later but yeah i'm just trying to get rid of some drafts.