86). A Normal Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

Lana POV

After Mum's talk with us and the new Auror helping here, Vito Nightshade, I went with Y/N to see Hermione and Anne in their dorm.

"How's my niece doing?" I asked Y/N on the way to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"She's doing good." He said with a smile. "Anne wanted to practice some moves for Quidditch the next time we have a game. Hopefully with her Christmas present, she'd be amazing on the pitch."

During Christmas, Y/N had surprised her with a Firebolt that he and Harry got for her, and he had gotten one as well. Hermione was surprised about the present, but Y/N managed to calm her down and convince her since Anne was using a school broom. I mean, it was time she needed one of her own.

"Also, I heard that yelling match with you and Narcissa." I said, a little concerned. "What happened?"

"Oh... about that." Y/N sighed and looked at me. "She was offering her apologies to us for what they did to us."

"You mean unleashing the horrors of the Chamber of Secrets?" I asked. "Students getting petrified, the Basilisk petrifying them and threatening to expose us?"

"Yeah, that." Y/N scoffed. "The audacity of Narcissa to say that. I told her as long as she was in Lovegood Manor, she stays away from Anne. The last thing Anne needs is one of her kidnappers around her."

"Wow... you really care for her a lot, don't you, brother?" I asked.

"Course I do." He said. "She's my daughter. She may not be my daughter by blood, but I care for her as if she were my own flesh and blood."

"We all care for her, Y/N." I said assuring as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "She's been my niece for more than six months now, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for the adorable pumpkin either."

"I've seen you both." He smiled. "You have a good bond with her, you know? She likes you a lot."

"I am her aunt

"I am her aunt." I smiled. "And aunts are very close to their nieces, like something I read, they have a unique relationship. Aunts can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend."

"It's a good thing then." Y/N said. "It's nice you are so close with each other."

"I would be with all your kids, honestly." I smirked. "More Christmas to spoil them..."

"We'll see if you do." He chuckled as we walked in the dorm, where we found Hermione and Anne in a game of Scrabble. "So, how's this... intense, climactic battle of words coming along?" He asked with a hint of sarcasm and amusement in his voice as he sat down near one of the empty edges.

"Well, Anne is winning so far." Hermione said. "But I have no problem with my daughter winning."

"Who knows?" Anne replied. "Mum may come on top."