Chapter 25: Hooded Nightmares

Y/N POV

The next day, we all got ready for the Hogwarts Express. I packed my trunk and bags along with Snowball's cage, while Luna and Lana were packing theirs. While we were getting ready, Crookshanks found his way in and met Snowball, who took an immediate liking to the ginger-colored cat. We did have some problems with one of our books since it was literally alive, so we just casted a Total Body Bind on them.

Hermione did come in after her cat and helped us pack our bags. We just made more small talk. Hermione turned to me and asked, "What are you excited about this year?"

"Oh, definitely Care for Magical Creatures!" I said very excitedly. "I can't wait to see some more creatures! What about you, 'Mione?"

"Oh, of course, you're excited about that." She giggled. "I think maybe Muggle Studies, we have that together too, right?"

"Yep, we do. But how come you decided on Muggle Studies? You were raised by Muggles. No offense."

"I thought it would be interesting to study them from a wizarding perspective." She said. "And none taken."

She looked at Lana, who, to my curiosity, winked at her as Hermione looked back at me. "Hey, Y/N, I was wondering..."

"Yeah, 'Mione?"

"I was wondering," She repeated. "Would you like to go to Hogs-"

Before she could finish, someone knocked loudly on the door, revealing Ron and Harry.

"The Ministry cars are here." Ron said. "They're going to escort us to King's Cross."

'Thanks for interrupting us, Ronald.' Hermione scowled in her head.

"We'll be there soon." Lana said as she continued to pack her and Luna's things. Ron and Harry took their leave as I turned back to Hermione. "What were you going to say?" I asked her.

"It's nothing." She said quickly. "I'll tell you at Hogwarts."

Damn it, Ron. You just had to interrupt her. Now I'll stay curious.

We made our way to the cars, where they drove us to the Station. As we arrived, we put our things in the trolleys and searched for the barrier. Eventually, we made our way to the Engine and took our seats in the compartment with a man who seems to have fallen asleep already. He kinda looks familiar. Wait a minute...

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asked.

"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione, Lana and I said together.

"How is it you all know everything?"

"It's on his suitcase, Ronald." Hermione said, pointing the briefcase next to him.

"And he's our godfather." I said as I looked closer. "Remus?"

No answer. He was truly out like a light.

"He's your Godfather?" Harry asked. "How?"

"He was friends with our mum." Lana said. "From what she told us, Dad asked him to be godfather when we were born."

It's true. Remus did visit us when we were younger from time to time. Mum said she saw him as the brother she never had. But there was also the fact that he's a werewolf.

Yep, bitten by Fenrir Greyback himself. But when he had to turn, he never hurt us or Mum due to the Wolfsbane Potion that she made for him. But when he wasn't a werewolf, he would tell us stories of him and his friends. We didn't know at that time that it was Lily or James Potter. He never really told us about anyone else or to anyone the fact he's a werewolf.