91). Once More to Hogwarts

Y/N POV

It's been a few days since we've returned from France, and soon enough August came around. We were due to visit Monica and Wendell as they wanted to know how we've been and to see their granddaughter. Besides that, Anne and I had spent so much time together and she had spent time with Hermione too.

I taught her some things that I knew about like the things I made, and she was very interested in them. I had also taught her archery and had practiced Quidditch with her too since she wanted to practice for her games. In One-on-One, she would always come on top. I was so proud of her.

"How many points was that?" Anne asked as we returned to the ground.

"Too many that I lost count," I joked and put my arm around her neck as she leaned her head against my chest. "Have I told you how talented you are, pup?"

"Not that I think of, no," Anne said.

"Well, you are absolutely brilliant," I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm so damn proud of you and I know you're going to do great things."

Anne smiled and hugged me tightly. I just loved being her father, she was so precious and near and dear to my heart. Along with spending time with me, she enjoyed spending time with her mum. One night, when we were having Movie Night, Anne had fallen asleep on Hermione, and soon after Hermione would be sound asleep as well, while her arms were wrapped around her and her head was resting on Anne's. Hermione is one protective mama, I tell ya.

But today, I woke up quite early today, it was a habit I was trying, but I didn't want to leave the comfort of my shared bed with Hermione. We were still trying to get pregnant, so we had an eventful and pleasurable night along with a silencing charm. I was shirtless, while Hermione was in her nightdress, blissfully asleep, and had enjoyed the activities from last night.

And speaking of my wonderful, beautiful wife, she looked happy in her sleep, glad I was there with her.

"Morning, Love," I whispered into her ear as she unknowingly smiled. and slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning, you." She smiled and pulled me in to kiss her. "What are you doing up so early, mister? Loved what happened last night, by the way. That was really good..."

"Oh, you know, thought I'd do some things, make sure everything's all right," I said as I was over her. "And give my wife a good morning kiss."

"Well, thank you for that, husband." Hermione teased back and kissed me. "You can't sleep in?"

"Sorry, but I do have to be ready for the day," I said as I cupped her cheeks

"Sorry, but I do have to be ready for the day," I said as I cupped her cheeks. "But on the weekends, there will be no excuse for me to not sleep in. I love you so much, baby." I kissed her a couple of times before placing a few on her neck.

"You're lucky you're handsome." Hermione pouted. "I love you more."

"Oh, and I'll make breakfast too!" I said before leaving the room, making Hermione grin before falling back asleep. Before I went for a walk, I decided to check on Lana, Harry, and Anne in their rooms. Lana was asleep as well, but Harry was up and at it, just like I was.